PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Saturnine
29th Jun 2002, 17:38
This place looks great :)
Just saying hi.

Peter_Smith
29th Jun 2002, 17:44
Hi Saturnine!:D Glad to see you here. Hope to see you active in the Dromed/FM corner.;)

Thorin Oakenshield
29th Jun 2002, 17:57
Hi back to ya:)

BTW That ship looks amazing, Keep going with it.
Thorin gives Saturnine another pat on the back for encouragement :)

RiCh
29th Jun 2002, 18:04
Hi there Sat, I like your ship :)

BrokenArts
29th Jun 2002, 18:16
He steps out from the shadows. ;)
Hey there Dave! Glad to see you over here. PLEASE stop by more often. Your always welcome here. And yes, your ship and other screenies well they ROCK!!!
Can't wait to play that one. Need a beta tester?:cool:

ChristineS
29th Jun 2002, 18:47
Hi Saturnine,
your ship locks amazing..... :)

Peter_Smith
29th Jun 2002, 19:06
OK, now I am curious. What ship? Where can I see this beauty? Please post a link to it, or tell me what FM it is in.:)

RiCh
29th Jun 2002, 19:10
here you are pete...Sats been at it again :D

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=52270

ChristineS
29th Jun 2002, 19:10
Originally posted by Peter Smith
OK, now I am curious. What ship? Where can I see this beauty? Please post a link to it, or tell me what FM it is in.:)

Saturnine has post a screenshot of his ship in the TTLG Fanmission Forum (http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52270) :)

Peter_Smith
29th Jun 2002, 19:24
Wow! "Great ship" is an understatement. This is the ship of ships, the mother of all ships.:D There has never been a ship like this, and there may never will be another, at least until the Thief 3 editor comes out.

I want to play this mission. Please include me in the list of possible testers.:)

Based on comments in the referenced thread, I should note that RiCh has done the second best ship in A Smuggler's Request, and of course RiCh's ship is actually the best in existence until yours becomes a reality and is playable.;) In Rich's ship you can climb the rigging, which is very cool. Or maybe it was just the stays and the yard arms. I forget. Anyway, I suspect he could have morphed a ladder rather than a chair.

Nightwalker
29th Jun 2002, 19:48
That ship is truly amazing! I hope you can climb up in the rigging, etc. I remember how thrilled I was when I first played Smuggler's Request and you could actually get up there! Very cool!

Psst! If you're making lists of betatesters, Saturnine, feel free to put me on it too! :D

ChowYunFat
29th Jun 2002, 20:26
Welcome, Saturnine!! That ship is a beauty!!! I'd also love to climb the rigging & maybe stand in the crow's nest but even if I won't be able to do that, it's still a great piece of work.

Darkh2o
30th Jun 2002, 00:29
Hey Saturnine! Welcome aboard matey! :D Nice vessel! Can't wait to climb aboard and check things out!

Huntress
30th Jun 2002, 00:36
this side of the Guild too! Yes, your ship is a beauty and as I said, thought it sooo purdy...I snatched it for my wallpaper LOL
Do keep on...it will be wonderful to play around on it...even if it is a virtual ship ;) Ta and Good Hunting! :)

Komag
30th Jun 2002, 00:38
Originally posted by ChristineS
Hi Saturnine,
your ship locks amazing..... :)

Been trying to break in already, eh? :D :cool:

BrokenArts
30th Jun 2002, 01:55
Ha! Good one Komag. ;) ChristineS what do you know that we don't now aye???? :D

Common
30th Jun 2002, 03:36
All I can say is wow! That looks to be one helluva mission.
Common looks in his thread bare wallet thinking he needs to start saving for a new computer that can handle Thief 3 and Saturnine's kick a$$ missions

yubetcha
30th Jun 2002, 06:19
Wow! Nice ship. Can't wait!

ChristineS
30th Jun 2002, 13:17
Originally posted by BrokenArts
Ha! Good one Komag. ;) ChristineS what do you know that we don't now aye???? :D

:confused: sorry, I'm a little bit confused.....I know only the screenshot...:confused:
Have I missunderstand something, or wrong translated??? (Kyloe has told me, I should buy a better dictionary:p )

OK, I try it again: The screenshot of your ship looks amazing....
Is that better???:D

Nightwalker
30th Jun 2002, 14:06
They were just teasing, Christine. In your first post, you made a typing mistake (we all do it) and typed "Your ship locks amazing" instead of "Your ship looks amazing". :)

BrokenArts
30th Jun 2002, 14:23
Yes ChristineS, we were teasing. But it was such a good typo! It fit thief so well. "Your ship locks amazing" We are all anxious to play this one aren't we. :)

twisty
30th Jun 2002, 14:38
Hi guys! Great new forum, and about time too.

ChristineS
30th Jun 2002, 15:13
Originally posted by BrokenArts
Yes ChristineS, we were teasing. But it was such a good typo! It fit thief so well. "Your ship locks amazing" We are all anxious to play this one aren't we. :)

LOL.....:D ....now I know what you mean...:D