PDA

View Full Version : Ranked reward?

VodkaKid123
2nd Nov 2015, 19:28
When i logined i saw i got a 1 key, i ended in Blood 2, so i hope its not ranked reward l:

MasterShuriko
2nd Nov 2015, 19:35
"Dear Denizens of Nosgoth,

As many of you will be aware, to celebrate the wonderful time of year dedicated to all things dark and disturbing; we brought body capturing and Ghostly Mysterious drops into Nosgoth over the weekend. In addition to that, for the first time ever, we were able to drop Keys…

…or so we thought.

As it turned out, the Keys did not drop. In an attempt to celebrate the time of year with Halloween happenings, we managed to conjure a ghost in the system. That ghost prevented keys from dropping.

I would like to apologise to each of you for any upset, anger or inconvenience caused because of this bug. We’re working to ensure that that particular issues doesn’t occur again.

Now that we’ve determined that there was indeed an issue, and have identified the cause of the problem; work has begun to find a fix for you guys. Many of you played your butts off to try and get a key, and we want to make sure that those who WOULD have received a key, get one.

On top of that, if you were one of the players who specifically spent many hours playing Capture the Body in the hopes of getting a drop; you will receive as many keys as you WOULD have over the weekend had the system been working correctly.

If you do receive a key, you will still get to keep the item that dropped that round. Thanks to the ghost and our fix today, you could theoretically have received a Key and a Ghostly Ability or Weapon from a single match over the weekend. There’s always a silver lining to every cloud ehh .

We’re currently delivering any Keys that would have been dropped over the weekend. This process will complete over the next couple of hours, I hope you’ll bear with us while this is happening.

Sorry once again everyone. We’re running headlong through Nosgoth’s beta to make as many cool things happen for you as possible. Sometimes issues like this can occur, and when they do, we do our best to rectify them.

UPDATE: All Keys have now been delivered. Thank you once again for your patience, and best of luck with the contents of your chest!

Regards,
Oghamsmith"

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182767&p=2182041#post2182041

VodkaKid123
2nd Nov 2015, 19:56
Oh, thats ok l; ty for key

Zarxiel93
2nd Nov 2015, 20:15
I still don't have nothing :(

Valknor638
2nd Nov 2015, 21:58
Hi, is there a delay on the releasing of the rewards for league 2.o because of the key issue?
I'm in the same position as VodkaKid and havent recieved Alchemist skin or the 2 keys?

MasterShuriko
3rd Nov 2015, 16:27
Hi, is there a delay on the releasing of the rewards for league 2.o because of the key issue?
I'm in the same position as VodkaKid and havent recieved Alchemist skin or the 2 keys?

"Once the Season comes to an end, we will begin to review and verify player eligibility for their prizes. This means that inelligable players will be removed from their final placing (remember to link your Steam and Square Enix accounts!). We will verify placement, and deliver keys and profile borders by the end of next week."

From this article http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182666
The rewards will be handed out later this week.

Valknor638
3rd Nov 2015, 20:31
Thanks for the info.

Rengan
5th Nov 2015, 16:13
Already last week, and I got all the game rewards, but have not yet received a letter about the monetary rewards. Where do I turn to?