PDA

View Full Version : The Remains of that RPG

JSWY
29th Jun 2002, 15:51
Author Topic: RPG:Station Life on Zeta Plural
Dracoraptor
posted 06-24-2002 06:00 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rule #1:Do not tell anyone about Zeta Plural.
Rule #2:There are no rules.
Amendment #1:Repeals Rule #1.

Station Life
Episode IV
[Star Wars Type Intro]After the great Station Wars, the Dragonian Empire has agreed to protect the administrator of Space Station Zeta Plural in atempt to thrawt the evil and sinister Ghyron's plans.

Ghyron is now obsessed with seeking revenge on Grand Admiral Dracoraptor and Arctannian Military Advisor Arctic_Wolf, and has sent various probes throughout the galaxy to seek them for later destruction.

Meanwhile, Dracoraptor has retreated to Space Station Zeta Plural to command the forces that he has secretly placed aboard the station so that he may lead the galaxy to peace once again...[/Star Wars Type Intro]

<Meanwhile at Sector Zeta Plural...>

Grand Admiral Dracoraptor:"Move the Hre'Gra'Veea to the central administator docking ring, and make sure the stealth signal is still emitting.

Pilot:"Yes sir!"

<The Hre'Gra'Veea, or Red Demon as it is commonly known, docks with the new central administrator core docking ring on the space station of Zeta Plural. The Red Demon dwarfs the space station with its ten mile long size. It stops its engines and docks...>

------------------
"Look. I am up here with cool, okay? I'm so amazingly cool, you could keep a side of meat next to me for a month. I'm am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."-Zaphod Beeblebrox

And now for something totally irrelvant but just as cool and hip!
The Galactic Core

[This message has been edited by Dracoraptor (edited 06-24-2002).]

IP: Logged

Dracoraptor
posted 06-24-2002 08:15 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<A huge red ship loomed above through the windows of the Bio-Deck. Karmaramas suprisingly were not upset. Although they did not know the Red Demon was a warship, and its pop-up turrets were concealed in their panels. A shuttle launched from the hanger belly of the ship and docked with a port. Out came three Dragonians in red, traditional armour, concealed katanas in their sheaths, gold covers on their horns, and their wings were folded into a tight position. However, one of the Dragonians, was black, no red. He walked to the main security control center and he started speaking.>
Dracoraptor:"By order of the administrator of this station, this security control center is now under my control..."

Kasvagorian Officer:"Show E' yo' lisence!"

<The black Dragonian took out a small rolled piece of parchment and gave it to the Kasvagorian officer.>

Kasvagorian Officer:"It checks o't!"

<The Gors left and the black Dragonian went to the main control panel and main viewscreen. He switched it on to the station administrator.>

Dracoraptor:"Greetings, as you know, I am Grand Admiral Dracoraptor. My ship is parked outside and is secretly deploying mechas, mines, fighters, and turrets across the station. We are expecting company, including passenger and cargo ship. So we have set up a security checkpoint around the perimeter five klicks away from here. I am counting though, someone, or something will get through the line. And when it does, the Chaos Theory is going to do its thing. Any commands that I shall commince?"

Medical gray
posted 06-24-2002 11:34 PM
???A grey walks into the security control and says whats goin on here there waS apparantly an injurerd Gor so i rushed here.???

JSWY
posted 06-25-2002 12:27 AM
Dracoraptor, are you trying to start another war? I'll join although only if it takes off. Thi sort of stuff should be on the Galactic Core (See mine, Draco's and Arctic's sig)
------------------

----------------
A Galactic Core Mod Yay!

Dracoraptor
posted 06-25-2002 04:49 AM
Medical Grey, that was a little hard to understand at first. Could just please try to type like I did, so we can understand a little bit more?
(Reminds me of a friend who would always type in caps for some reason.)

And this isn't for the Galactic Core, this has no GM or such. And I have the Galactic Core bookmarked, :P.

Arctic_Wolf
posted 06-25-2002 12:12 PM
While preparations were being made at Zeta-Plural the Skys above Arctainius were clear. Arctic Wolf, Defence Minister of the Arctainian Parliament and feild man fvor a mysterious and powerfull organisation known as the "Tri-Galaxy forces" walked along a gangway between the Parliament building and the Imperia City Meg-lav styation. His digital watch bleeps. pressing a button a holo-grid suddenly appears showing the Image of Dracoraptor.
Dracoraptor: Hey! How are you?

Arctic Wolf: Three years with my family, I'm as bored as hell.

Dracoraptor: Well then your gonna be pleased with what i have to tell you.

Arctic Wolf: For some reason, I don't like that glint in your eye.

Dracoraptor: Hmm, I'm serious now. Our detection grid has just picked up Ghyron. Spies have reported he has built up a large force in the last 3 years. I want you here with me at Zeta-Plural, it'd make us feel a whole lot safer with the SCSV Vallient II on the scene aswell.

Arctic Wolf: Well, I'll see you in 47 Hoours. Don't start anytihng without me.

Dracoraptor: Will do

Pressing another button the transmission ends and Supreme Commander Arctic Wolf is phased aboard the SCSV Vallient II in orbit.

fleetX112
posted 06-25-2002 01:35 PM
a troop of highly traind fleetonian soldiers march up the bridge, in tight formation, their blue-silver skin glistening in the glow of a passing star, they are dressed in metallic combat gear, and have high power quantum rifles, concealed in their belts, they have long cloaks, covering their multitude of hidden weapons, the team led by a heroic soldier of the nation, fleetX112. they approach dracoraptor
Fleet: Good evening sir, we are in need of help

dracoraptor: tell your men to put their weapons where i can see them

fleet: troop, at ease

they pull the rifles out of their clothing and hold them by their sides

fleet: we are continually worried about the presence of this ghyron, we fear he may be among us on our home world- we need help, from an experienced general- me and my team will be willing to fight him by your side

dracoraptor: set co-ordinates for fleetonia, we will kill the ghyron

fleet: so be it

the team remove their cloaks and fleet reveals his robotic arm, its synthetic metal shimmers and starlight dances on it, the end is fashioned into a electric rod.

dracoraptor: nice peice

fleet: will you accept our offer, to fight with you against ghyron or must we fight alone

dracoraptor:.........

------------------
i am what i am, and that is all i am, unless im not what i am, which is unlikely, as i am what i am- but if i am what i think i am and what i am is that then i am most definately, me- errr am i making any sense

true insanity is hiding it- i dunno, i must of heard it sumwhere

end of public service garbage.er....announcement

Ghyron
posted 06-25-2002 02:32 PM
*The camera zooms in on what appears to be the lobby of the Flowers-By-Buffer Inc. headquarters. Pleasant yet slightly annoying music plays from hidden speakers in the lobby seats. All seems peacefull*

*A figure in a dark grey cloak sits in an elevated chair. An attendant comes in.*

Attendant: Master, the Head Primate of Buffer Commerce is here to see you.

Figure: Bring him in...

*Another figure in a cloak walks in. Immediatly the lights turn dark red, and the previously cheery decor turns evil as flames shoot from the cornices and various skulls on pikes replace the Karmarama art figures. The figure in the chair is Ghyron.

Ghyron: Greetings...

Dark Newbie Lord of Doom: It is a pleasure to have the chance to speak to you once again. How goes your plan?

Ghyron: More evil than anything I could have hoped for. Taking over Flowers-By-Buffer Inc. was perhaps the greates thing that has ever happened to the Evil Meglomaniac Shapeshifter named Ghyron.

Dark Newbie Lord of Doom: So I have heard... what are your plans for the universe?

Ghyron: I intend to destroy those who would dare oppose me! I intend to obliterate Station ZetaPlural! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA...

*exuent omnis*

[This message has been edited by Ghyron (edited 06-25-2002).]

Davidg
From:Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
posted 06-25-2002 04:26 PM
A sleek, crome plated Targ ships jumps out of hyperspace near th station. Its sublight engines glow blue as it manuvears to dock with the station. Its hull is perfectly smooth, except for decorative seams, and view ports. A seam suddenly appears on the ventral surface of the hull, it gets wider revealing a docking bay. A small shuttle leaves the bay and docks at a port. The seam closes and disapears. Four targs ride the elevator to the station, three have gold uniforms, indicating security, but the fourth wears a blue uniform indicating command. A red uniformed Draconian steps up to the platform, and draws his katana.[i/]
"Halt! Show me some identification."

Me: " I am Admiral Davdg, regional commander for the Targ military, and trade command in this sector. Here is proof."

[i]I hold up a holo projector that has idenification srolling on it.

Guard: " Very well, now tell me what you're doing here."

Me: "We are here to assit the Dragonians by installing advanced sensors and comm arrays on the station."

Guard: "Alright, but I'll have to talk to..."

Me: (intrupting) "Oh, this is ridiculus."

Pulls out a crome plated energy blade, and activates its purple beam. Then slices through the guard's katana.

Me: You will let us through now!

Guard looks at his broken katana, then at the energy blade.

Guard: Oh, em, of course you can go through, move along, move along!

The guard steps aside, and the targ party moves to the side of the section.

Me: "Davidg to Manu Intiraymi, comence landing."

There is a rumbling as shuttles dock at the three other ports in the section the elevators come up with eight targ in cranberry engineering uniforms, and 4 targ in green science uniforms. They all walk over to the command party.

Targ Lieutenant: " Sir, the station administrator has informed us to set up in section 6. The Manu Intiraymi is ready to beam down hard plans and scuzzers when you are ready."

Me: "Very good, to section 6 then."

The targ party walks to the empty section 6.

Me: "Manu Intiraymi, energise."

16 crome scuzzer mark III's and crates containing A port, miniture energy collector, and communication center into the section. The targ enginneers unpack the crates, place the rooms, and the scuzzers build the rooms. The communications center is like the security control, but has many dishes, and sensors around it. The targ staff it as soon as it is constructed.

Me: Very good, Lieutenant. Now, deploy security feilds.

Lieutenant: Aye, sir.

The Lieutentant presses a key. Door ways extend up in the middle on both sides of the section in the bulkhead tracks, and hatches extend up through the floor into them. Forcefields then activate around the doors where a bulkhead whould normaly be.

Me: Excellent, that should keep out those pesky spys. Now, deploy our banner.

Lieutenant: "Aye, aye."

He presses two more keys, and the red banner on the walls is replaced with a blue banner with a silver targ emblem on it.

Me: Commence long range scans, if anything unusual comes up, inform the Dragonians, and my self. I am returning to the ship.

I walk over to the port, and board a shuttle. The shuttle detaches from the port, and enters the Manu Intiraymi's hanger bay. I get out and go to the bridge

Me: Commander, anythingon sensors?

Commander: No, sir. Wait.... here's something...

Alarm kalaxons sound

Computer: WARNING, detection perimeter breached. Small craft approaching at high speed, bearing 119, mark 287. One life form, species unknown.

Me: Inform the dragonians. Helm intercept course, flank speed ahead.

Helm and Comm Officer: Aye, sir.

The Manu Intiraymi comes about and blasts off at high speed

Me: Raise sheilds, and deploy weapons.

Sections of the gleaming hull retract to reveal several laser turrets, and torpedo launchers.

------------------
You heard the monkey...

Contact me on AIM at: DavidGioPi110

Email: Dgiovagnoli@kc.rr.com

[This message has been edited by Davidg (edited 06-25-2002).]

Dracoraptor
posted 06-25-2002 04:42 PM
<The un-identified ship appears to be none-other than a Dragonian dropship. It easily evades the slower capital ship, the Manu Intiraymi and docks with the Red Demon. It unloads several experimental Mecha in their huge crates.>
Dracoraptor:"All is going as planned, although I want the Grekka Targs off the station, they are giving away our position with their equipment. Disable it, now..."

Officer:"Yes sir. And the Mecha are here."

Dracoraptor:"Excellent. Send a message to the Vallient II, tell them to stay on the other side of the planet, that is so if there is an un-expected attack, we may repel it with a flanking manuver."

Officer:"Yes sir."

<Dracoraptor activates a screen on a console and Davidg shows up.>

Dracoraptor:"By inter-galactic law of the Anti-Offensive Dragonian Plan, article 3850, section 3085, your presence is no longer welcomed for commiting a violation upon the Anti-Offensive Dragonian Plan. We can no longer trust you, you will be restrained shortly."

Davidg:"But! How dar-{Static}..."

Dracoraptor:"I will not stand for any act of violence against the last of my race. Officer Sh'Le!"

Officer Sh'Le:"Yes sir!"

Dracoraptor:"Prepare the exprimental Mecha from within the station. There, Ghyron will enter and be annihilated. We cannot allow this menace to kill off the rest of us! I will not stand for one more Dragonian death, you know your order."

Officer Sh'Le:"Yes sir!"

<Several Dragonian battle-suits, ten feet tall suits of armour armed with shot-guns, approach Davidg's base of operations and restrain the Targs working there.>

FLeB tHe GoR
posted 06-25-2002 04:43 PM
Is this really a war? If it is I know what side I'm taking. MUAHAHAHAHAAA
------------------
Am I the only one who lives under a rock? All this living under a rock kind of hurts my back*screams in pain*
MY BACK IS KILLING ME!!
*screams in terror when spine breaks out and kills him*

FLeB tHe GoR
posted 06-25-2002 05:07 PM
Area: UNKNOWN
FLeB tHe GoR:Sir Ghyron?

Ghyron:What is it Admiral?

FLeB beams as he puffs his chest with his newly promoted rank emblem.

FLeB:Our Targ spy has been kicked off the station before he could set the bomb. But they are taking off the communications center. The Dragonians have set a mecha on the station. What now?

Ghyron: Only time will tell.

------------------
Am I the only one who lives under a rock? All this living under a rock kind of hurts my back*screams in pain*
MY BACK IS KILLING ME!!

[This message has been edited by FLeB tHe GoR (edited 06-25-2002).]

Memau_on_Steroids
posted 06-25-2002 05:17 PM
Aboard the Blue Memau MkII
----------------------------
As I am about to reminisce about flying green memau an ensign comes into my ready room.

Ensign: Um, Grand Admiral, sir? We have a transmission from the council. They say it's urgent.

MoS: Very well, I'll take it in here.

Ensign: Aye, sir.

MoS; To what do I owe this honor, brother?

Menai: Hello, MoSsy.

MoS: I told you not to call me that.

Menai: Sorry. Anyway, we have urgent news. Ghyron has been reportedly plotting something, and the Dragonians are mobilizing, and others are flocking to their banner.

MoS: This could be trouble, any news yet on the-

Menai: Yes, it has been confirmed that the Dragonians are building a secret monitoring installation very close to our borders.

MoS: Then what do we do?

Menai: For now we will begin our own hunt for Ghyron. We believe he may be on Fleetonia. Head there at once. Our spy will contact you.

MoS: Right away, brother, MoS, out.

<As the Blue Memau speeds away towards Fleetonia, MoS is wondering 'Why now, when peace had finally come?' and praying that all would settle down.>

[This message has been edited by Memau_on_Steroids (edited 06-25-2002).]

Ghyron
posted 06-25-2002 06:48 PM
---LOCATION: The cheery bright offices of the Flowers-By-Buffer Inc. Headquarters---
FLeB tHe GoR: Sir Ghyron?

Ghyron: What is it Admiral?

*FLeB beams as he puffs his chest with his newly promoted rank emblem.*

FLeB: Our Targ spy has been kicked off the station before he could set the bomb. But they are taking off the communications center. The Dragonians have set a mecha on the station. What now?

Ghyron: Only time will tell. Erm, Targ spy?

FLeB: Davidg...

Ghyron: Hrmph, it is so hard to keep track of all these double, triple, and quadruple agents we have. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see whether he's loyal or not.

Davidg
From:Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America, Planet Earth, Sol System, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
posted 06-25-2002 06:56 PM
Aboard Manu Intiraymi
Me: Computer, activate "Scorched Earth" program, authorisation Davidg Pi Pi Cetauri!
Computer: Aknowledged.

All of the equipment in section 6 self destructs with a force 10x that of a normal bomb, blowing a hole in the side of the station.

Me: Helm plot course to Starbase 001.

Helm officer: Aye, sir.

Me: Engage hyperdrive, and acitvate the cloaking device.

Helm: Yes sir.

The Manu Intiraymi phases out of visiblity and jumps to hyperspace before the Dragoninans can react. Minutes later, the Manu Intiraymi jumps back to real space near the gigantic Starbase 001, the main Targ outpost in the area. It is two torus stations joined by a central core. The four mile long Manu Intiraymi comes back to visibility and docks with the station. I walk to the central command center.

Me: Captian, I want all ships recalled immeidiatly.

Base Captian: Yes admiral.

A few hours later, all of the Targ ships in the sector are back at Starbase 001. There are two - twelve mile long Aries Class carriers, the Aries, and the Scorpio. Also present are six - eight mile long Leo Class battle cruisers, and hundreds of smaller ships(1-3 miles long). I return to the Manu Intiraymi.

Me: This is Admiral Davidg, all ships plot course to station Zeta Plural. Do not allow the Red Demon, or Dracoraptor, to escape. Destroy the station.

Comm officer: The fleet's ready, sir.

Me: Engage!

As one, the ships jump into hyperspace. Minutes later they appear next to Zeta Plural ready for battle.

------------------
You heard the monkey...

Ghyron
posted 06-25-2002 07:49 PM
---Encoded Message to the Targ, Davidg---
Ghyron: It would appear that we have the same goals, namely, the destruction of the Station ZetaPlural. I would ask you, however, to restrain from destroying it just yet, and meet me at my secret planning headquarters where we can plot the demise of the station...

[This message has been edited by Ghyron (edited 06-25-2002).]

Dracoraptor
posted 06-25-2002 08:07 PM
I would also add this:
The only ten mile long ships in existance are...

Hre'Gra'Veea (Red Demon) (Dragonian)
Fallen Star (Dragonian)
Vallient II (Arctannian)

However, the Eclipse III, Falcon's Talon, and Vallient were at least ten miles long, but were sadly destroyed at the mercy of Ghyron, Kermit the Frog, and the top secret entity known "TOP SECRET".

And I would gladly let you know before half your fleet is annihilated, there's a ship right behind you...

<The Fallen Star comes out of orbit and fires its scorcher laser at the Grekka Targ fleet, most of the ships explode in various flames. Davidg leaves the area quickly after the twelve mile long Dragonian Flag-Ship goes chasing after his flag ship into hyperspace.>

I really hate it when people try to copy me and Arctic's ideas. I have never used more than one other ship (This does not count dropships, fighters, etc.) when I use the Red Demon or Fallen Star. That and our home-planets. We like to keep ideas original here. And were trying to keep the RPG from Starship Wars here...

Davidg
posted 06-25-2002 08:09 PM
Aboard Manu Intiraymi
Me: Oh, very well. All craft retreat!
[i] The Manu Intiraymi turns about, and before retreating fires several shots into the biodeck, killing several karmarama. The ships jump into hyperspace before the Red alon can fire.

JSWY
posted 06-26-2002 12:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dracoraptor:
I would also add this:
The only ten mile long ships in existance are...

Hre'Gra'Veea (Red Demon) (Dragonian)
Fallen Star (Dragonian)
Vallient II (Arctannian)

Why am I always forgotten?
Sheesh, us terrans get no notice out here...
Oh, and I would prefer if this was a starship war, we need one of those

------------------

----------------
A Galactic Core Mod Yay!

[This message has been edited by JSWY (edited 06-26-2002).]

Medical gray
posted 06-26-2002 01:11 AM
(Medicalgrey is in the sickbay bored out of his skull)
Medicalgrey" i think i'll go find something to do." (yawns).

Davidg
posted 06-26-2002 04:25 AM
Although I fail to see why I should, I will limit my fleet to three ships.
----------------------
Aboard Manu Intiraymi

Communication Officer: Admiral, Collective central command has sent word that the majority of our fleet is to be sent to Groul 4 to enfore a trade blockade. The Orion, and the Sagitarius will stay with us.

Me: Very well.

The great majority of the fleet changes direction in hyperspace and moves off.

Computer: WARNING, hyperdrive failure in progress! Droping to realspace.

Me: D@MN, those Dragoninans! They must have sabotaged the ship. Order the Orion, and the Sagitarius to drop out of light speed too.

the Manu Intiraymi, the 2 kilometer long Orion, and the 3 kilometer long Sagitarius drop out of hyperspace to face the Red Talon

Me: All ships target the Red Talon's bridge.

Comm: Aye, sir.

The three ships converge on the much larger Red Talon and fire at the command center on the top of the vessel.

Tactical Officer: Sir, they have us in a tractor beam.

Me: Disable it.

Tactical Officer: I can't, it's too strong.

Scanner Officer: Sir, small craft docking.

Computer: Intruder Alert, deck 40.

Me: Computer, beam all Targ personel on deck 40 to deck 39, and remove the atmosphere from deck 40.

Computer: Unable to comply, envoirmental controls offline.

Me: D@mn! Seal off the bridge.

Blast doors slide into place locking off the bridge.

Me: Computer, deploy interior turrets. Engage Hyperdrive

The ship seems to strech as it jumps away.

------------------
You heard the monkey...

[This message has been edited by Davidg (edited 06-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Davidg (edited 06-26-2002).]

Dracoraptor
posted 06-26-2002 06:15 AM
I knew this would happen someday...
The Red Demon Manual

The Red Demon, or Hre'Gra'Veea, is a legendary ship that is not only ten miles long, but semi-organic. In fact, the computers running the ship are actually something similar to brains (In the fact you would need to be physcic to hack into it. There is currently one person who can do this, but "TOP SECRET" is currently being held in a stasus chamber on Dragonia Prime for some reason). The reason for the semi-organic armour is because of the recent sucess of the Falcon's Talon, which was completely organic, and totally immune to EMP pulses and such. The Red Demon, whilst semi-organic, is stronger but still immune to EMP pulses and such. For more on this, see Dragonian Neo-Mythril in the Encyclopedia Galactica.

The Red-Demon runs on completely alien power. The name of this new type of revolutionary reactor is "TOP SECRET". Fuel is used for the Dragon Modular Fighters, and stored in the belly docking bay.

And the Red Demon's hanger can only Dragon Modular Fighters and Mecha Dropships. Holding a three mile long ship is impossible, but the tractor beams could try and shake the ship a bit.

Davidg
posted 06-26-2002 07:22 AM
Manu Intiraymi Specifications
Decks: 50
Length: 4000 meters
Width: 1500 meters
Crew Compliment: 40,000 (3,500 Targ, 250 Grey, 250 Salthog)
Hanger Bay Length: 1000 meters
Hanger Bay length: 500 meters
Embarked Craft:1 executive shuttle, 4 personele transfer pods, 75 Attack fighters, 25 Bombers.
Max Crusing Speed - 400 kps
Hyperdrive - Class 0.2
Weapons -

60 Quad Gatling Laser Turrets (Against Fighters)
20 Heavy Turbolaser (Against Capital Ships)
20 Burst Fire Torpedo/Probe launchers

1 energy lance (ramming)

Defenses -

9 High Output Sheild Generators
Reflective Chromeium armor(reflects laser atacks)
400 point defense lasers(destroy pojectiles)

Reactor - Classified
Fuel - Deuterium
Fuel 2 - Anti Deuterium
Fuel Mediating Element - Crystiline Dylithium
Special Features -
Classified

fleetX112
posted 06-26-2002 09:16 AM
fleetX112: very well dracoraptor, we shall fight ghyron alone- farewell
fleet and his team turn and leave the ship
they board the Angelis XII and take off for fleetonia, the ship joins a convoy containing fleetonian fighters and Mos's ship

fleet: team, prepare for the fight of your life, and try to keep to the ground, dont want our innocent peeps getting hurt down there

suddenly the intercom pops up

Mos: good afternoon angelis XII, i am acompanying your team, i will need a sit rep on fleetonia

INITIATING HITCHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY

fleetonia, a planet mainly arctic and covered in ice- the surface is 20 degrees below freezing and is sparsely populated, there are few cities onthe surface and barely get beyond a class 2 due to conditions, the largest surface city is gaaok, the citywhere the first fleetonians were said to have lived
most of the population live in sky cities hanging a mere 200 feet below the atmosphere, these are densley populated by well over 10,000 cities and a rough estimate of 2,000,000,000 to each individual city.
it is orbited by 5 moons, 2 of which are inhabited, the others are used as military testing sites and defence posts.

fleet: we will be approaching soon

mos: clear, we will need-

he is interrupted as an explosion tears through the hull of the memau ship

mos: targs, we need backup

soon targ ships were firing upon the angelis VII.

fleet: its davidg, he has broken away from the dragonians- fire a spark

7 torpedos (known by fleetonians as sparks) emerged from the sleek angelis VII, they tore off through space, emmiting a trail of blue lightning as they went. the missiles colided with the nose, the missiles exploded but merely dented the exterior, the EMP waves from th sparks got to work and soon the ship was at a standstill

fleet: incoming fighters, prepare cannons.....

Memau_on_Steroids
posted 06-26-2002 10:59 AM
Please, Fleetx112, try not to control my character. Try to only control NPC(Non-Player Characters). I will go along with what you said, but could you also try and write in a more easy-to-read manner? Thanks.
Aboard the Blue Memau MkII
---------------------------

<On the Blue Memau's bridge it was chaos.>

MoS: Johnson, initiate fire-point procedures AlphaGamma! Johnson!

Tactical Officer: Johnsons dead, sir.

MoS: You! Ensign! Take his place and do as I say!

<The young Ensign disgustedly pushes Johnsons Charred body from the console and initiates fireing>

MoS: All ships, Concentrate your fire on the large cruiser!

--------------------------------
Memauan's First Offensive Fleet(MFOF) commanded by Grand Admiral Memau_on_Steroids contains:

1 Memau-class super-destroyer(The Blue Memau MkII)

2 Mejack-class destroyers(The Skrashers Claw & The Heart of Memauan)

12 Hejar-class small Gun-ships

6 Gemau-class supply/medical frigates

300 Menal-class fighters

150 Menai-class bombers

50 Grenai-class drop-ships

--------------------------------

<Suddenly the back of the gigantic Targ cruiser breaks in half and the two halves are flugn out into space, venting atmosphere and living bodies. The remains of the Targ fleet escape into hyperspace>

MoS: Please request kindly to Mr. Fleet that he would be welcome over here for a chat. And if he doesn't comply, make him! I want answers. Get a channel to the Prime Minister of the Council on the screen in my ready room.

<Later>

Menai: What is it, brother?

MoS: It has started, the war I mean. We were attacked by Targ ships. I need you to find out if they were sent by the Targ Collective. This could mean war. We lost a gun-ship, no survivors.

Menai: I'm sorry. Due to this news I am assigning an extra destroyer, The Grenai's Call, to your fleet.

MoS: Thank you. Tell it to meet us at fleetonia. We are still headed there, with Angelis XII(I'm assuming thats you, FleetX112)

Menai: Very good. Menai, out.

Arctic_Wolf
posted 06-26-2002 12:52 PM
On board the SCSV Vallient II Arctic Wolf after 3 years of peace finaly re-takes command of his ship. Entering the huge and specious bridge he walks down the Gangway to his Command Chair surrounded by monitors and display pannels. Feeling the Synthi-Silk of the chair before siting down.
Arctic Wolf: Comm! Any news on Dracoraptors situation?

Comm: Yessir, High Range scanners have picked up weapons fire. A probe discovered that It was between a large Targ fleet and some other members of the Coilition.

Arctic Wolf(looking at a map he brought up on one of his consoles): Targ Space is not far from the Dragonians, infact its only 23Parsecs. Order the Core to send 3 Squads of their best Blue Fighters, and send a Collector to extract Solarithium for their Defense Lasers. I don't want the Draconians extict without a huge fight, and I'd rather they weren't at all.

Comm: Will do sir!

Tech: Sir, the last of the Targ ships are retreating. I say we make a run to Zeta-Plural before they re-group and make another attack.

Arctic Wolf: Agreed, Once the HyperSpace corridor is open g to full speed. I want to be there in the hour.

Tech: Okay

As two heavy particles are smasged into themselves at light-speed a wormhole is created the Vallient II engages Real-Space Engines and heads in. It looks like a long purple-blue tube, The huge Hyper-Space engines kick in and launches the ship down the tunnel. Just under a hour later the corridor opens up and spews the Vallient out, a miss calculation and the Vallient was sent spinning out of control. The engines had burnt out due to the high speed, eventualy the ship recovered itself and got back, assuming a defensive stance.

Arctic Wolf: Dracoraptor, we see you've been attacked. Do you need assistence?

------------------
Breif of the SCSV Vallient II

This ship was designed as the most powerfull and versetile ship in the Galaxy, and still is. The Red Demon was a Dragonian attempt to keep up with the times, it succeed and the only reason it failed to surpass the Vallient is that the Vallient is the only ship to posses a unique phasing technology. More on this later.

Dimentions: Length:16KM Width:6KM Height:5KM

Purpose: Warship/All Round
Weapons: 45 Plasma Cannon Turrets, 5 HyperBlaster arrays, 3 HAM Launchers
Defences: EMP Emmiter, Graviton Shielding
Reactor: 5 Hyperflux Capacitors
Hangers: 3
Contents of Hangers Hanger 1:100 Blue Fighters Hanger 2: TCSV Enfeild Hanger 3: TCSV Valencia

Engines: Real-Space: Qualithium Pulse Thrusters Hyper-Space: Solarithium Converting Nacels
Top Speed: Real-Space: 100,000km/s Hyper-Space: Factor 80

Special: Advanced Lab, Mk XXX Scanners, Mobile Security Turrets, Pierce Negating Battle Armour

Super Weapon: Phase Cannon: This device does no physical damage, instead it pushes the target through every Universe at once it ends up in Limbo, the white black as it it sometimes called. Here the target is compressed under its own weight until it no longer exhsits.

Super Technology: Phasing: The Vallient II has a Universal lock which can push the ship from one universe into another, unfortunaly if it were to enter the another universe it would not be able t exist because of the alteration in the laws of physics. So intead the ship hangs in both dimentions. It cannot take damage in this state and is capably of moving though any object. This is a tremednous drain on energy. Firing weapons in possible since the weapons are left unaffected. A bad point to this is that it creates stress and the hulls will tear like paper is left in this state for long.

------------------
Caught between Two Worlds

[This message has been edited by Arctic_Wolf (edited 06-26-2002).]

fleetX112
posted 06-26-2002 01:02 PM
errrrm sorry about that, my brains not what it was.....
----------------------
<the damaged angelis XII released 3 scavenger pods, which managed to recover the targ's black box>

fleet: we are preparing to enter fleetonia, activate landing gear.

<the ship breaks through the planets atmosphere and makes its decent towards the sky city of karn. the strike squad emerged.>

fleet: dammit, wheres that memau- did the targ get him?

luitennant: no sir, they escaped and i beleive are over there

<he points to a ship, emerging through the clouds.>

<fleet goes in to a coffee sho with his team and awaits mos's arrival. a man dressed in a long hooded robe appraoches him>

man: i know why you are here, leave at once

<a gor walks up behind the man>

gor: oi, you didnt pay for your-

< the robed man turned and punched the gor square in the chest, he flew out of the shop and into the street.>

fleet: GHYRON!

<ghyron threw off the robe and soon was surrounded by security staff, he threw them away and kicked fleet in the face, when fleet turned to retaliate he was gone>

fleet: that memau better get here soon.

------------------
i am what i am, and that is all i am, unless im not what i am, which is unlikely, as i am what i am- but if i am what i think i am and what i am is that then i am most definately, me- errr am i making any sense

Dracoraptor
posted 06-26-2002 02:17 PM
I will be away till Sunday, so I ask that Arctic and Ghyron sparingly control my character.
Dracoraptor:"Yes, in fact, we want the Vallient II to stay on the other side of the planet for a defensive flanking manuver. But besides that, the Hre'Gra'Veea can take care of herself. Out..."

Davidg
posted 06-26-2002 04:11 PM
Aboard Manu Intiraymi
Computer: Tactcal Alert, vessels aproaching bearing one-oh-six mark eight at high speed!

Me: Sheilds up. Hail them.

Comm: No response.

Me: Launch fighters and fire at will.

the Manu Intiraymi's engines glow blue as it moves to attack speed. Hull panels retract revealing powerfull weapons. Blue beams lash out at the enemy, torpedos rip through Angelis XII's hull. They respond with their on beams and torpedos only to be deflected by the ship's point defense system and reflective armor.

Me: This is a waste of time. Recall all fighters, and plot course to *Classified* to meet with Lord Ghyron.

Leiutenant: Yes, Admiral.

The Manu Intiraymi turns about, as its fighters return to the bay, and jumps to hyperspace.

------------------
You heard the monkey...

Ghyron
posted 06-26-2002 06:24 PM
---Channel #97214242 - StarTopian Galactic News---
Turakken Announcer: As rumours that Ghyron the Galactic Menace is still alive have begun to circulate the number of 'Ghyron Sightings' have hit an all time high as nine out of ten peeps claim to have seen the mysterious Ghyron in some form or another. In recent news, Ghyron was sighted in a cafe in the city of Karn on the planet of Fleetonia. The entity thought to be Ghyron was in fact a disgruntled Space Traffic Control Worker. In other news...

Ghyron
posted 06-26-2002 06:46 PM
---Aboard the Bridge of the Manu Intiraymi---
Comm: Sir, we're receiving a message from what appears to be a Flowers-By-Buffer delivery ship... Someone names, uh, Ghybbon wants to speak to you...

Davidg
posted 06-26-2002 09:52 PM
Aboard Manu Intiraymi
Me: I'll take it in my ready room.
I step into a smaller chamber off the bridge. It is nicely decorated with art work anda Thyorian Lionfish swimming happily in a tank in the corner. I set down at the glass desk and switch on a desk moniter. Ghyron appears on it.

Me: Yes, my lord?

------------------
You heard the monkey...

fleetX112
posted 06-26-2002 11:17 PM
from its STATIONARY position on fleetonia angelis XII releases its two largest vessels, ( the dark angel and blue storm) and climbs aboard his own fighter (lightning wind) and he too departs for space. the angelis XII now controlled by luitenant clarke takes off into space and releases its cargo
500 angelis fighters
300 angelis strikers
100 artillery ships
100 scout fighters (unmanned)
50 scavenger droids

fleet: the targ are within range, begin strike

the panels on the smooth exterior of the angelis XII opened to reveal hundreds of torpedo chambers

the battle ensues as the torpedoes open a holein the sie of the ship and fighters follow.

fleet: heavy artillery fire at their armour,
fighters get in there and destroy the interior

the angelis XII is hit by a torpedo, that tears into the side of the ship.

Davidg
posted 06-27-2002 12:35 AM
Aboard Manu Intraymi
Me: My lord we are being attacked by Fleetonians. I am tranmiting all of the data I gathered while at Zeta Plural, including troop deployments, ship patrols, and command codes.

Ghron: Good, contact me we you have delt with Fleetonians.

Me: Davidg Out.

The screen clicks off. step out onto the bridge.

Me: Helm, evasive manuvers. Tactical, destroy those fighters. Comm, hack into the mothership's computer.

Helm,tactical, and comm: Aye sir.

Comm: Got it.

ME: Very Good, commander. take control of their weapon and helm functions. Shut dow their defenses and set them on a colsion course with the planet. Seal all of their escape pods.

Comm: Yes sir.

The Angelis XII crashes spectacularly in an un-inhabitted section of Fleetonia. fleetX112 is still alive in his fighter.

Me: Capture that ship!

A tractor beam draws angelis XII's fighter into the bay.

Me: Security to the hanger bay. Helm Get us out of here, hyperspace speed. Activate cloaking device.

The Manu Intiraymi cloaks as it jumps to hyperspace, evading the fleetonian fleet.

Scanner Officer: The Flowers-By-Buffer ship is back.

Me: Inform Lord Gyron we have a prisoner.

------------------
You heard the monkey...

Galak Nemesie
posted 06-27-2002 04:15 AM
>The command ship Gantrithor, high orbit of Fleetonia<
Leiutenant: Uh, sir the Angelis XII's just colided with Fleetonia

Galak(Me):Good. Any survivor's?

Leiutenant:No bio signitures whatsoever, only a small ship escaped the Angelis XII.

Galak:Excellent, See if you can track it's current position

Leiutenant:Aye......uh sir were picking up a massive fleet inbound on our position

Galak:What!, how fast?

Leiutenant:Very fast, going at 127 knot's and increasing

Galak:Activate the cloaking device and follow that escaped ship...IMMEDIATLY

Leiutenant:Yes sir!

(The gantrithor jumps through hyperspace)

(the fleetonian fleet arrives and secures the planet)

----------------------
FIGJAM!
----------------------

[This message has been edited by Galak Nemesie (edited 06-27-2002).]

Author Topic: RPG:Station Life on Zeta Plural
FLeB tHe GoR
posted 06-27-2002 06:38 AM
AREA:FLOWERS-BY-BUFFER DELIVERY SHIP
<Ghyron watches his new V-mail.>

FLeB: Lord Ghyron? May I take a small fight cruiser? I would like to know the name, and that it has more defensives than offensives please.
Thank you. OUT

------------------
MY BACK IS KILLING ME!!

fleetX112
posted 06-27-2002 08:17 AM
fleet: NO, dammit- jonny you still there?
jonny: yea, bit shaken up-

fleet: re group and follow that ship, were getting our crew back in one peice

fleets fighter takes off and is confronted by galak nemesie's cruiser-

fleet: DIE Be@tch

he swoops past, firing photon cannons, which tear holes in the ships armour

fleet: dark angel do you copy

ship commander: aye, sir

fleet: engage EMP

nemesie's ship stops completely and the onboard computer frazzles

fleet: dark angel, blue storm take the ship out, jonny get your team and follow me down to fleetonia, were getting the angelis back

they fly away from the action as blue storm fires a 200 megaton torpedo, tearing the ship apart. galak nemesie's ship implodes on itself as the two assault ships follow fleetX112 to the surface.

the angelis XII is found crashed into a frozen forest of fleetonia. the team stay with their ship as the droids begin repairs

fleet: were gonna be out of the battle for awhile, where is memau on steroids!!???

jonny: we better stay here for a bit. my troops reported ghyrons presence on the targ ship, we will need some firepower to take that f***er down.

the team stay on fleetonia....for the moment

------------------

MR?
posted 06-28-2002 12:58 AM
A great dimensional vortex opens in space. In the vortex a very damaged black ship with white ? on comes. A red laser comes from the vortex and hit the ship. The ship explodes and the vortex collapses. When that vortex collapsed it radiated out very much dimensional energy that made every ship in the whole universe to stop working in a day.
Out from the destroyed ship a small escape ship flies out. The ship contains:
-MR? himself
-Five unknownians
-The TOP SECRET blueprints of the dimensional destroyer.
-Some crates containing a ? lab, a big robot, a "build your own mini space station in only five days kit", much materials, A cyberbot factory and a small figther bay.
The ship lands on a small asteroid and the people on it begins to open the "build your own mini space station in only five days kit".

MR? also sent a message to arctic wolf:

-A great war has been in my dimension. The evil man who started the war built a great maskine called the dimensional destroyer. When the people who lived in my dimension refused to give him everything they owned and to sign a contract as his slaves in 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years he activated the maskine and destroyed the whole dinension. I stole his blueprints and are going to try to restore my dimension. I and the other five unknownians are the only survivors. If ghyron gets these blueprints he will probably build the maskine. I only need half of the blueprints. I will transport the rest of them to you.

[This message has been edited by MR? (edited 06-28-2002).]

Galak Nemesie
posted 06-28-2002 03:37 AM
Hey, fleetX112 what the hell was that about, jees I just joined in and now you've
'Almost' cut me out already!
(A small ship escapes the burning twisted metal of the gantrithor goes into hyper space)

[This message has been edited by Galak Nemesie (edited 06-28-2002).]

fleetX112
posted 06-28-2002 07:58 AM
you gotta b cuel to be kind, anyway you sided with ghyron and tried to kill me, it was you or me

Galak Nemesie
posted 06-28-2002 04:53 PM
Oh...well then yes, how did you now I was going to side with ghyron? anyway's I'll join in another RPG when it comes and that's when I'll be standing somwere where nobody can try kick me off

Ghyron
posted 06-28-2002 06:30 PM
---Aboard the Targ Flagship---
Comm: Sir, I'm detecting a small ship passing through hyperspace... point of origen possibly the destroyed Gantrithor. Reccomeneded course of action?

Ghyron: Attempt to pull out of hyperspace and onboard the ship.

[Escape if you wish Galak Nemesie]

Davidg
posted 06-28-2002 08:06 PM
The sleek, Manu Intiraymi uses its tractor beams and gravity projectors to bring the escaoe ship out of hyperspace..
Me: We are the Targ, lower your sheilds and surrendur surrender your ship. Resistance is futile.

Comm: No response, Admiral.

Tactical: Their sheilds are weak, and they are un-armed, we can bring them aboard.

Me: Tactical, disable their sheilds and engines, then bring them in. Comm, jamm their transmissions.

Blue energy beams lash out, diabling the small ship's shields, and engines. A tractor beam draws the ship into the landing bay.

Me: Evacuate the landing bay, and post gaurds at all of the entry ways. Beam security scuzzers around the captured ship.

Red lights flash, and klaxons sound in the landing ba, as Targ and Salthog technicians evacuate. Blast doors slide over the exits. Securty scuzzers beam into a circular formation around the captured ship.

Me: Computer, intiate site-to-site transport for my self, and Ghyron directly to the landing bay. Authorization code Davidg Omega Gamma Echo.

Computer: Intitating transport.

Ghyron, and I dissapear in a column of sparkles, and reappear near the captured ship.

------------------
You heard the monkey...

[This message has been edited by Davidg (edited 06-28-2002).]

MR?
posted 06-29-2002 12:44 AM
Unknownian:
-The mini space station is completed. We will begin building the cyberbot factory and then the ? lab.
MR?:
-good. I will take my small escape ship and try to find somwere where i can buy more equipment. I will also visit the Turraken main planet and employ some scientists.

There, continue

Memau_on_Steroids
30th Jun 2002, 06:01
The Memauan fleet enters the fleetonia system.

MoS: What in bluee Memau's went on here? Get us out of here. Get us to Zeta-Plural. I hear it's had a refit.

<The FMNAG(First Memauan Naval Attack Group) speeds towards Waystation Zeta-Plural>

MR?
30th Jun 2002, 17:25
A big turakken ship flies towards MR?s mini space station. Out comes 25 turakken scientists that begins to work in the ? lab. The five unknownians begins to work in the cyberbot factory.

MR?:
-Start analysing the reamins of my old ship so i can get all the technology that i have stored in it.

Scientists:
-ok

MR? enters the turakken ship and takes out some gods that he got from a trader he met. The goods is:
-A Big Laser cannon.
-Many crates with materials.
-Some crates with Weapons
-A "Build your mini space station into a great station-ship in only a day" kit.

MR?
5th Jul 2002, 09:59
Scientist:
-we have completed building a shadowcloak for you.

MR?:
-good

Worker:
-The station ship is done. We have added motors to the space station and also constructed 15 cyberbots.

MR?:
-Now build more cyberbots and give them small laser rifles. Im going to help the other good people in the war. Scientists try to upgrade the lasers.

Ghyron
6th Jul 2002, 04:11
---Near the Unknownian Station---

*A massive cargo ship with a flaming flower emblazoned on the 'front' emerges out of hyperspace near the unkownian station.*

Pre-Recorded Message Targ: Greetings intellectually inferior lifeforms, would you be interested in buying some high quality synthetic flowers? No? Well then, perhaps you would like some Quality Exhulsian Mechanical Armored Skrashers? Hrmmmm?

*Two heavily armored mechanical skrashers beam aboard the station*

---Ghyron's Mobile Secret Lair[Aboard the Targ Flagship]---

Ghyron: Has our present been delivered to the malicious Unknowians? Trying to defy one of my associates is a crime that will not go unpunished.

MR?
7th Jul 2002, 10:11
Worker:
-We have rebuilt the great M.R. 3000 Mk XVII
MR?:
-Good
Scientist:
-We have upgraded the lasers.
MR?:
Workers. Put one upgraded Superlaser cannon at the stationship.

The workers begins to open the superlaser crate and upgrades the laser. Then they put it atop the spacestation.
-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
<A Unknownian enters MR?s room>
Unknownian:
-A friendly targ ship sold us two Quality Exhulsian Mechanical Armored Skrashers at a very cheap price.

MR?:
-armored mechanical skrashers? aren´t they evil robot skrashers? Give me my hyper-mega-super-subspace-track-scanner-

<A worker gives the scanner to MR?>

<MR? presses some buttons and analyses the subspace tracks made by the spaceship>

MR?:
-Hmmm. This looks strange.

<MR? presses some more buttons and the targ ship appears at a screen>

MR?:
-Idiots!!! Ghyron himself was somewere on that ship. Dump the skrashers overboard before they destroy the station.

Worker:
-to late!

<One of the skrashers begins to awake>

MR?:
-All crew get a superlaser and begin to shoot at the skrasher.

<MR? presses a button and a door opens>
A big black Superlaser rifle comes floating from the door

MR? takes the rifle and presses another button.
Another door opens and a armor made of black leather and small shadowcrystal pieces comes out. When he purs the armor on he gets invisible.

The skrashers begins to attack all the workers who is pretty easily killed by it.

When most of the workers is dead the skrashers begin to attack the door to MR?s room.
The door opens and MR? walks out. He presses a button and hundreds of small cyberbots using improved superlasers and Experamental shockwave guns. The shockwave guns shoots a electrogravitational super-mega-hyper stun waves against the skrashers but all the waves just bounces at the skrashers armor. MR? takes a cable from his laser rifle and puts it at the energy collector. Millions o energy flows into the gun until MR? got no energy credits left. He Shoots at the two skashers and immediatly turns them both into shining yellow slime. The surviving workers and cyberbots picks up the slime and puts it in a recykler.

Ghyron
8th Jul 2002, 04:11
---Spatial TeleGram from his Majesty Lord Ghyron to the weak and innefectual MR?---

Eh, next time you won't be so lucky...

MR?
9th Jul 2002, 18:22
A big red and black hole appeared in space. The evil in the area was so straong so you could smell it(The only evil in the universe that was stronger was ghyron). Out from the hole came a black ball with a big white ! on. Inside the ball was one seat. In the seat was MR! The arch enemy of MR?

*Coded message to ghyron*
-I have heard that you also are a enemy of MR? I have came to this dimension to destroy him and the five other unknownians. When they are dead there will be no more unknownians in any of the different dimensions. I have destroyed nearly all other dimensions now so i can be sure that all other unknownians are dead. I wish to ally with you against MR? When he is dead i may also help you with the other people here. I will also give you all the blueprints on the weapons that i have.

MR!s ball is equipped with:
-A seat for one person.
-Super speed engines.
-The dimensional ball technology: Can create gates to other dimensions.
-Three superthrow packs: When you activate one of them the ball will be shoot in overlight speed in one direction. One use per pack.
-Two supershield packs: When activated it will create a shield around the ball that makes it invurnerable. Only used in 10 secounds. After used the pack will turn into junk.
-One Super generator: gives 5000 power
-Dimensional changing shields: everything that is shoot at the shields will be thrown into another dimension. The shields need 10000 power.When they are used all weapons will be dispowered and it will take one powerpack.
-10 Power pack a power pack gives 5000 power.
-Toasterlaser:Shoots one big burning plasmaball that goes througth most materials.
-Burnerlaser:Shoots one hot laserray. When the ray hits a ship the ship will be more and more hot and if the laser isn´t stopped the whole ship will begin to melt.
-Dimensional phasing laser: Goes in another dimension. Ignores all shields but dimensional phasing shields.
-Small hot laser: shoots a small laserray that goes througth most armors.

Ghyron
9th Jul 2002, 18:53
Ghyron: Greetings, fellow villain. May we extinguish the do-gooding unknownians.

SkrasherSmasher
9th Jul 2002, 21:54
Woah, the first post is 46 page downs on my computer. What do you do in your free time??? Not getting into this RPG because I aint willing to read THAT much.

Ghyron
9th Jul 2002, 22:51
Eh, its the transcript of the RPG on the previous forum. And you don't need to read it, just understand that Ghyron, and Davidg want to destroy station zetaplural.

MR?
10th Jul 2002, 13:00
Scientist:
-We have created a new engine for the stationship. Now we can move as fast as all the other ships.

MR?:
-good.

Unknownian spy leader:
-We have picked up a coded message from MR! It looks like he is a ally of ghyron now. With both ghyron and MR! against us we are in very big trouble.

MR?:
-Scientist. Create a shadow generator for the ship.

Scientist:
-Ok It will take five hours to make it. We will start to work immediatly.

-four hours later-
<A big black ball with a ! on flies towards the stationship>
The ball shoots a big red burning plasmaball at the stationship.

MR?:
-Activate supershields.
<A big green ball of energy is created around the station>
The plasmaball bounces and flies back towards MR!s ball. MR! activates the dimensional changing shields. Then he shoots with the dimensional phasing laser at MR?s station. The laser hits the shield generator. WHen the generator is destroyed the green energyball around the station dissapears. MR! begins to fire with the toasterlaser at MR?s stationship. The stationships armors are easily penetrated by the plasmaballs.

<MR! charges a new big red plasmaball>

MR?:
-Activate the weapon system.
<Many small lasercannons comes out from the station>
All the cannons shoots at MR!s toasterlaser.
When MR! fires the big red plasmaball it explodes and damages MR!s ball much. MR! activates a superthrow pack and the ball is thrown away in realy high speed.

SkrasherSmasher
10th Jul 2002, 14:55
Originally posted by Ghyron
Eh, its the transcript of the RPG on the previous forum. And you don't need to read it, just understand that Ghyron, and Davidg want to destroy station zetaplural.

Oh cool, so then I guess I can jump in too.

Docking Party 1952324, SkrasherSmasher and his bodyguards.

<The port opens, two very well trained, very large Skrashers and a targ with the Fallout flag symbol over his head enter Station Zeta Plural. All of their passports check out, and SkrasherSmasher shows customs agents his various treaties allowing him to breed and be escorted by his SuperSkrashers. The targ, though having problems with his translator/communicator, gets in as well.>

SkrasherSmasher: Wow, this place is huge! This Zeta Plural place, it's soo cool! Well, lets go!

<SkrasherSmasher waves his arm. His posse and him go toward the elevator.>

MR?
12th Jul 2002, 15:09
MR!:
-i have placed many big bombs inside the big berth at the station. They will explode in one cycle. If anyone enters or exits the berth the bombs will explode. Inside the berth sleeps 50 aliens. One of them is the famous black hole photograph, Bzzzt´bleep. Another one is the great high monk zeduim. If anyone tries to stop the bombs they will explode. If anyone sees the bombs they will explode. If anyone attacks me the bombs will explode. If anyone allies with MR? the bombs will explode. The only way to stop them is to give me 1000,000,000,000 E.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

At MR?s stationship:

Scientist:
-we have built and started a shadow generator. Our station if now completely invisible.

MR?:
-good now MR! can´t troble me anymore.

Spy:
-Im sorry but i think that he still can do that. Look at this message.

<The spy gives MR!s message to MR?>

MR?:
-OH NO he will destroy the berth at station zeta pural. I know a way to disarm the bombs but i need to know where they are. If anyone know(or can guess) where they are so tell me. There are five bombs. I can only disarm bombs at 6 places. Here are the places where bombs can ba hidden:
-A empty sleeping pod
-Another empty sleeping pod
-A statue of the stations administrator
-A image projector
-A cronometer
-A fake cronometer
-A pio plant pot with a tree in
-A hole in the wall
-A crack in the floor
-A dead alien
-A litter bin

Please guess on six of these places. If you guess rigth the bombs will be disarmed.

SkrasherSmasher
12th Jul 2002, 18:08
I thought if anyone saw the bombs they would exlode?? How can you disarm them??
----------
SkrasherSmasher: Elevator, go to the maintenence area.

Elevator: You do not have clearance to go to that area. PLease, get someone who does, or enter the code to enter the area.

SkrasherSmasher: Targ, give the elevator the code...

<The targ whips out a laptop and hooks it up to the elevator, numbers begin scrolling across the screen.>

Elevator: Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, Correct. Welcome to the maintenence area.

SkrasherSmasher: Targ, give the elevator a new code.

Targ: Ok, the new password is 10020`9. I added the ` because the keypad doesn't have one. Deleting all recognized persons from the elevator systems... no one can get in on face basis now. Weve completely locked out the maintenece area.

SkrasherSmasher: Good, let's get to work. We've got quite a job to do.

Dracoraptor
12th Jul 2002, 19:53
They aren't worth a billion E broken down into chemicals...

SkrasherSmasher
12th Jul 2002, 21:52
<SkrasherSmasher and the Targ begin putting space suits on, as one Skrasher fiddles with something near the hull of the ship, while the other fiddles with something further away.>

SkrasherSmasher: Ok, suits on. Has the bomb been placed?

Skrasher #1: Yessh, sshir. It'ssh a good thing we can ssshurvive in sshpace.

Skrasher #2: The teleportatsshion target amplifier issh alssho in placsshed and anchored down too.

SkrasherSmasher: Set the counter to 1/10th of a rotation, when the counter hits 0, we will be in quite a good position. Contact Hope's End, tell them to bring the fleet as close to our position at 1.1/10ths. We will be prepared to attack then! (Place evil maniacal laugh here.)

Skrasher #1: Sshir, Hope'ssh End hassh been informed. They are going into hypersshpace now. They will be here jussht in time, sshir.

SkrasherSmasher: Ok, let'ssh, err let's, get far enough away from the bomb before it blows up.

MR?
18th Jul 2002, 12:38
I got a long range disarmer so i could disarm the bombs if i just know where they are.