PDA

View Full Version : [Doubt] Plot hole?

MattAddison
30th Oct 2015, 14:16
I was talking to a friend and he had the same doubt as I did... How can Max use the Everyday Heroes Contest picture on episode 5 if it is torn on episode 1?

KristaD
30th Oct 2015, 14:19
Didn't she rewind to the selfie she took in the class room and handed it in there ?

PinkFrog
30th Oct 2015, 14:23
Far more importantly: why would Max in front of a collection of polaroids count as contribution to a "Everyday's Hero" contest?
What's so heroic about polaroids?

KristaD
30th Oct 2015, 14:26
Far more importantly: why would Max in front of a collection of polaroids count as contribution to a "Everyday's Hero" contest?
What's so heroic about polaroids?

Try "what's so heroic about pictures" .. and what those pictures are of.

PinkFrog
30th Oct 2015, 14:27
Try "what's so heroic about pictures" .. and what those pictures are of.

Squirrels, mostly.

PalatineKatinka
31st Oct 2015, 21:16
She used the selfie from class to go back to before she tore it (in the bathroom, before taking the butterfly picture and saving Chloe). Why she decided to hand it in other than possibly out of spite I don't know. What really scrambles my noggin is going back from San Fran to tear the photo as soon as it was taken lead to it being in her journal for Jefferson to find and get angry about or why it didn't have more of an effect on earlier in the week since the torn photo was key to Nathan realising she'd been in the bathroom with him and Chloe.