PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes – 30th October 2015

Oghamsmith
30th Oct 2015, 14:15
https://www.nosgoth.com/system/rich/rich_files/rich_files/000/000/648/blog/ctb-halloween-2015-engsmall.png

As the barrier between the spirit and corporeal realm approaches its weakest, Ghostly mysterious gear has been appearing on the battlefields across Nosgoth. Not only that, but occult worshippers have been leaving Chest Keys and Devil’s Treasure all across the realm. Take advantage of these celebrations while you can; for soon the barrier between plains will strengthen, returning everything to normal.

Devil’s Weekend
The Halloween celebrations take place from now until Sunday the 1st of November at 8PM PDT/Monday the 2nd of November at 8PM PDT.

Ghostly mysterious Vampire abilities & weapons can now drop at the end of a match, good luck with scavenging the battlefield!
The Capture the Body game mode is now live with a maximum of 2 players of the same class per team. Have a blast with this mode and even more varied teams!
Keys can drop at the end of the match. They’re a hard-fought item to acquire, good luck!

Beta League 2.0 Grand Finale
For its final hours, Beta League 2.0 is running around the clock; with the season finishing on the 31st of October at 8PM PDT/ the 1st of November at 3AM GMT.

Please visit the news section on www.Nosgoth.com for full League details.

General Improvements & Bug Fixes

Projectiles pass through Bulwark on a reliable basis now
Parties should no longer disband after a match
Profile pages no longer display random statistics in areas designed to be blank
Minor improvements have been made to matchmaking
Minor improvements have been made to the way cloth and visual effects behave

Varulven
30th Oct 2015, 15:32
Plz tell me what to do with my 5 League banners. I just need one...
I also didn't recieve my ESL Banner :/

kLauE187
30th Oct 2015, 16:19
I was about to win a game and it just randomly closed and everyone got back into main-menu like wtf? Really no update without game-breaking bugs all the time.

Oghamsmith
30th Oct 2015, 16:49
Plz tell me what to do with my 5 League banners. I just need one...
Have a party?

I also didn't recieve my ESL Banner :/
Hrrrmm, please PM me with the details, I can dive into that on Monday.

I was about to win a game and it just randomly closed and everyone got back into main-menu like wtf? Really no update without game-breaking bugs all the time.
It seems like our server provider is taking a slightly longer to roll out the updates on the servers than usual. Normally there's no issue as we carry out rolling restarts, however if those updates are taking a while to happen; it can mean that there aren't enough servers right after the patch goes live.

This issue should disappear over the next couple of hours (it should already be ok for the most part).

Varulven
30th Oct 2015, 16:57
Have a party?
I'm not a party person, sorry.

Hrrrmm, please PM me with the details, I can dive into that on Monday.

What details are needed?

Oghamsmith
30th Oct 2015, 17:06
Your ESL Name, Team Name, Steam ID, which event you believe you should have received a banner for, which banner you believe you should have received.

kLauE187
30th Oct 2015, 17:16
Your ESL Name, Team Name, Steam ID, which event you believe you should have received a banner for, which banner you believe you should have received.

I guess he means the closed beta esl cup participation banner, but as the title says they were only available in closed beta ;)

Varulven
30th Oct 2015, 17:35
That there is a banner for taking part in ESL is the only thing I know.
I just was there to take someone elses place, to help a friend.
I don't have much to do with ESL, but I like banners (except I have 5 of one kind ;) )

Zarxiel93
30th Oct 2015, 19:34
Latest bug :)
UmrBNPrKFiU

OMG O____o

Oghamsmith
30th Oct 2015, 19:58
Latest bug :)
UmrBNPrKFiU

Wow...that was quick. Nice editing!

We deployed a fix earlier on. Are things still odd?

Guardian1uk
30th Oct 2015, 20:12
CUrrently people still having the authentication error, then add on some servers being laggy as hell, EU 301936 being one current example.

Sasha_Vykos
30th Oct 2015, 21:10
standard patch so! New bugs like every patch^^

Firehex
31st Oct 2015, 01:55
Projectiles pass through Bulwark on a reliable basis now

Oh, now i see why today i encountered 3 times situation, when vampires keep attacking me with melee in bulwark. As always, fix something, break other instead. GG WP, devs.

standard patch so! New bugs like every patch^^

Nosgoth patching world is a nutshell.

riccetto80
1st Nov 2015, 02:20
never get a drop of a key, never see anyone get one dropped in the match i played.

seems is a general issue:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/200110/discussions/0/496879865903546439/

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182689