PDA

View Full Version : Nibelheim Incident, which version should they use?

FantasyDreamKey
29th Oct 2015, 00:30
Major spoilers here!

If you haven't play the game, turn back now!

I was wondering about this yesterday, which version will they use for the true event of the Nibelheim? There are different versions to this and I am wondering which one they are going to use for the remake.

Will they use the original game:

Cloud runs up to Sephiroth but just as he was about to stab him, Sephiroth turns around just in time to get stab in the front. Then Cloud runs back to check on Tifa. Sephiroth come out of the chamber with Jenova's head and exits the room. Cloud follows him to the catwalk near the entrance. Sephiroth stabs him and lifts him up in the air only for Cloud to pull himself down and throw Sephiroth into the Mako below.

Or maybe the Last Order OVA:

Cloud stabs Sephiroth in the back. Cloud goes back to check on Tifa. Sephiroth comes out of the chamber with Jenova's and is standing by the entrance of the chamber. Cloud goes to attack him only for him to get stab by Sephiroth. Sephiroth throws Cloud into the chamber. He then stabs Cloud and lifts him over the Mako. Cloud pulls himself in and throws Sephiroth into the wall. Sephiroth is shocked by it and jumps into the Mako below.

Or they could use the Crisis Core:

Cloud stabs Sephiroth from behind and goes back to check on Tifa. Sephiroth comes out with Jenova's head. He stops at the entrance of the chamber and angrily looks at Cloud. Cloud attacks Sephiroth but Sephiroth blocks his attack. Sephiroth throws Cloud into the chamber with his attack. He then stabs Cloud and lifts him up. Cloud pulls himself down and throws Sephiroth into the wall. Sephiroth hits the wall and fall down into the Mako below.

I am okay with any versions however:

I want them to use the original or the Crisis Core version than the Last Order. The reason for this is because the part where Sephiroth willingly jumps into the Mako just not make any sense to me. I know he was weakened but I thought Sephiroth will not give up without a fight. He seems like the type of person to keep fighting.
Beside that, I like that part where Cloud beats him by throwing him into wall over the Mako in Crisis Core.

That's just my opinion.