PDA

View Full Version : Code 2035 Help :\

asabrum1
21st Oct 2012, 09:11
I just starting playing but every time I try and play now the game makes me invite friends, unfortunately every time i follow the steps i hit invite and a message box comes up that says "Please try again later. Code 2035" "Retry or Jump to Top Page." Its already been 24 hours and im still waiting on it, trying several times a day. Solutions?

Grimoire
21st Oct 2012, 10:02
[General Forum Guidelines]

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233... (http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233/29068965/General_Forum_Guidelines)

[Be sure to use clearly written thread titles. A post with an ambiguous title such as "HELP!”, “LOL”, “?” or “OMG” will attract far less relevant replies in comparison to titles that give a clear description of the thread contained within.]

Could you provide me with the title of the game you are having issues with?

eddiee
21st Oct 2012, 10:41
Same here. Guardian cross, at the nine lives Lenny there right?

ordinary
21st Oct 2012, 10:55
Guardian Cross.

I was trying to find solution in this forum... whenever I clicked at friend invitation, it gave error and I have to go back to title.

Grimoire
21st Oct 2012, 14:52
Have you contacted [Customer Support]?

support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=5361)

asabrum1
21st Oct 2012, 16:30
The game is Guardian Cross, sorry for the confusion. I wasn't sure if customer service was the place to go.

mccory
22nd Oct 2012, 05:53
I just starting playing but every time I try and play now the game makes me invite friends, unfortunately every time i follow the steps i hit invite and a message box comes up that says "Please try again later. Code 2035" "Retry or Jump to Top Page." Its already been 24 hours and im still waiting on it, trying several times a day. Solutions?

same here~~all my ios device got same error ......make me mad........

massi81
22nd Oct 2012, 10:17
I have the same problem at the tutorial from yesterday... :(

asabrum1
22nd Oct 2012, 10:20
Yeah it's a bummer and I got excited today when I started GC because it started downloading new information but then I got my login bonus and it went straight to Lenny again... At least make there a way to bypass this part of the tutorial so we can continue playing.

ShawnLim
23rd Oct 2012, 02:02
i have the Same Problem And i have reported to the support team

And This is the reply

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Most problems can be resolved by deleting the app and downloading the game again from iTunes. You will not be charged for re-downloading titles you have purchased. As long as your model iPod/iPhone is supported, you should not be experiencing the problems you have described.

Please visit the support page for any FAQ's that may resolve this situation, and thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com (http://support.na.square-enix.com).

After Trying The Solution They Suggest Nothing Change (delete And install) Still stuck on the 2035 Error and I Have reply The Email Above To Report About My Result.

But Theres no Reply again ever since.

ShawnLim
23rd Oct 2012, 02:02

And This is the reply

Most problems can be resolved by deleting the app and downloading the game again from iTunes. You will not be charged for re-downloading titles you have purchased. As long as your model iPod/iPhone is supported, you should not be experiencing the problems you have described.

Please visit the support page for any FAQ's that may resolve this situation, and thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com (http://support.na.square-enix.com).

After Trying The Solution They Suggest Nothing Change (delete And install) Still stuck on the 2035 Error and I Have reply The Email Above To Report About My Result.

JDClampett
23rd Oct 2012, 04:37

www.wiki-errors.com/err.php?wiki=2035 (http://www.wiki-errors.com/err.php?wiki=2035)

go to the wiki to learn what happened, ok? usually it the anti-virus on your PC blocking a download from happening, and will corrupt any download, you probably will have to suspend the AV program, or make the AV program let the download from approved sites. 'Just go to the wiki, it explains what happened better than I can,,..willyaa?

JDClampett
23rd Oct 2012, 04:45

And This is the reply

Please do not download anything from wiki!!!!, there are a ton of bugs in the downloadable content from Wiki, as the links are not supervised on this free enclopedia site!!!!!!!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM WIKI. PERIOD!!!!!

ITS FOR INFORMATION ONLY, THE ADVERTISEMENTS ARE NOT SUPERVISED, AND MAY HARM YOU PC!!!

READ THE INFORMATION ONLY,!!! THERE IS NO QUIK FIX AT WIKI, JUST INFORMATION!!!!!

Whew! Sorry about the Yelling above, but I hope you get the point guys?

Good Luck, its just a corrupted, or incomplete download you have, ok?