PDA

View Full Version : Party at Lara's house all invited

thanhkim
29th Jun 2002, 11:32
I arrive the night before Gave Lara a welcome home present. A pet snake. Gave it to her when I arrived with new cage cause knowing me thought the animal may escape somewhere. Larie loved the gift. gave a big hug. Caterers came and started cooking. Cake I ordered for Lara was made in the shape of her .45's had plenty of pictures to go by. When she saw the cake she laughted and was totally delighted with it. The cake had on the side Welcome home dearest friend Lara, great to see you safe, written on the side of the cake. Waited for guests. :D They came and also thought the cake was cool. All welcomed Lara back and everyone chattered about her adventures. Waited for more to arrive. :D

DKSM
29th Jun 2002, 11:52
*DKSM comes in and there is silence*
Well, this is a dress up party right??
*What you the reader don't know until now is that DKSM is dressed up as Lara Croft. Now we all know that he does not make a good woman. ;)

THE True Lara
29th Jun 2002, 15:23
*Arrives at party, sees DKSM dressed as Lara, and goes off the sulk in the bathroom feeling hideous overdressed in the sparkly ball-gown, because when reading the phrase 'dress up' on the invitation earilier I though it mean't go posh, not fancy-costume.*

whitemetal
29th Jun 2002, 15:51
Arrives fashonably late as usual with dress up around shoulders,
can't understand why everyone is pointing and screaming, see DKSM in Lara's clothes, wig slightly off one side, bazaar i think, wave to break ice but only break wind....retreat to save face bump into Thanhkim who gives me a piece of cake.
:D

LARAMANIAC
29th Jun 2002, 17:09
LARAMANIAC arrives in time to see WhiteMetal take a piece of cake from Thanhkim. LARAMANIAC has on her faithful little black number which never lets her down. She signals to WhiteMetal, "where are the vibes??". They head off to find the stereo!!!!!!!!!!:p

THE True Lara
29th Jun 2002, 18:46
*Eventually comes out of the bathroom to see other have since arrived and are dressed up and laughing not so discretely at DKSM.*
*Smiles.*
*Goes outside to get some air, and sees how Drexel's car has been 'parked'.*
*Smiles again!* :D

Aquarius
29th Jun 2002, 20:45
*pulls into driveway with Jaguar (yes again!)*
*reaches over into the passenger seat to get the dozen red roses*
*goes to door, rings, and waits for Winston*
*Winston looks at the flowers and asks if they're for Lara*
*I nod, and tell him I have something for him too*
*reaches into pocket and pulls out the turnip "Enjoy"*
*Winston gets all giddy and runs into the driveway like a pyscho, scares the next guest coming up the walk*
*I go inside, and hand Lara the roses*
*Why thank you, but roses aren't my favorite*
*Oh, well I also brought you a brand new Desert Eagle*
*How did you know!?! I LOVE IT!!!*
*Oh, and I brought some Secret Service guys, just so no one tries to kill you like at the last party*
*Sees other guests, and goes off to mingle*
*I'll be back Lara, promise me you'll save a dance?*

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 00:02
I'm wearing a little black number that's comfortable and elegant. Went shopping with Lara a couple of days ago and got her to get a dress. Her hair is left out flowing like a fountain of chocolate all soft and fluffy. She's wearing an elegant but flattering gown. An emerald green colored dress that flows right down to the ground. When she walks it looks like she's floating. Shoes she has to match. Everyone is shocked to see Lara in a dress, no one says anything cause they think it's wise not to, may end up with a grenada launcher in their head. :) Many say she looks lovely. Smiling and chatting Lara is the perfect host.

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 00:33
Originally posted by thanhkim
I'm wearing a little black number that's comfortable and elegant. Went shopping with Lara a couple of days ago and got her to get a dress. Her hair is left out flowing like a fountain of chocolate all soft and fluffy. She's wearing an elegant but flattering gown. An emerald green colored dress that flows right down to the ground. When she walks it looks like she's floating. Shoes she has to match. Everyone is shocked to see Lara in a dress, no one says anything cause they think it's wise not to, may end up with a grenada launcher in their head. :) Many say she looks lovely. Smiling and chatting Lara is the perfect host. Smiling I say thanks for the dance. Rubbing my head we chat a little and then we join the rest of the folks.

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 00:40
Originally posted by Drexel
*Drives up to the front door*
*Flings the keys of his mint, candyapple red 67Mustang convertable to S.I.M.O.N. dressed up as a valet attendent*
*S.I.M.O.N. Snatches keys out of mid air with one of his claws*
*Drexel watches in horror as S.I.M.O.N. lifts his car over it's head and flings it over into an empty parking spot, the car crashing to the ground in a heap*
*Whimpers "M-m-my carrr"*
*Stares for a moment, mouth open in mild shock and proceeds up to the front door shaking his head and muttering to himself*
*Rings bell, greeted by Jeeves who warns Drexel- "This is a Black tie only party" *
*Reaches into the right pocket of his Bermuda shorts, pulls out a bowtie and fastens it around the collar of his bright orange Hawaiian shirt*
*Jeeves rolls his eyes:rolleyes: as Drexel strolls past him*
*Greets Lara who raises an eyebrow and comments "Nice tie"*
*"Thanks!" replies Drexel "where's the food"*
*Sees Laramaniac, Thinks to himself "WOW!, Excuse me for a moment Lara" sees other guests and walks over to mingle* After the dance I say nice tie. Cool!

DKSM
30th Jun 2002, 00:43
*DKSM then takes off his Lara Croft oufit to reveal himself in a nice black suit*

*All the woman go running towards him*

Prelude
30th Jun 2002, 01:23
*arrives late, again*
*S.I.M.O.N approches*
*look over at how Drexel's car is parked*
"its erm ok S.I.M.O.N I'll park it myself"
*get grappling hook gun out of boot (gift for Lara)*
*greeted by Winston* Evening Miss Prelude, your looking lovely this evening, would you like some Champagne?"
*I frown and reply* "got any beer?"

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 01:39
Grab a plate of food and a cool drink take it over to Lara, being host and all sometimes Lara forgets to eat and drink. She smiles and is very grateful. I go back and get me self a plate and drink and rejoin Lara again. we chat and others join in the group and have a good conversation. We all sitting around one of lounges around the place. The house looks stunning at night. All fairy lights around the place. Waiters walk around with silver platters of food and gl***** of drinks. wines, cokes, beer and the like.

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 03:24
*Drive up in my BMW Z8*
*Greeted by a funny man all dressed up who appears to have a turnip in his hands, he runs down the very long driveway, scaring the next guest*
*Take my try at the assault course*
*Walk in and talk to Lara*
*Get kicked out for locking butler in the freezer (he was putting his turnip away)
*sneak in through the pool windows on the roof, make a big splash, everyone turns to look at me*
*lara pulls out her shotgun*
*I'm still running*
:D lol

Aquarius
30th Jun 2002, 03:50
*Some of the other guests begin to leave*
*I pull Lara aside "Can I still have that dance?"*
*"Sure" Lara says*
*We walk out to this new garden that Lara recently had added*
*Underneath the stars we dance. Quite romantic :)*
*The song "10,000 miles" is gently playing in the background*
*As we dance, I softly whisper to Lara, "Lara, we've been friends for many years now, haven't we?"*
*"Yes, yes we have. Why do you ask?"*
*"Well, I don't know how to say this. Almost from the day we met, I've always considered you to be more than just a friend."*
*"It's almost as if we're soulmates", we say together*
*We smile at each other for a moment*
*"There's something I need to tell you. I have cancer, and I start treatment tomorrow. The doctors say that it could be too late already, but I'm going to fight it! I just wanted to tell you, that, I love you Lara. I always wanted you to know."
*Just then, the fireworks I arranged for begin to go off*
*"I, I don't know what to say" she stammers. I wish I had known before tonight."*
*"Why?" I ask*
*"Well, there is another."*
*Suddenly, the fireworks light up the garden and there standing in the garden with us, is the other person*

(WOW!!! DRAMATIC!! :D )

LaraCroft_TombRaider
30th Jun 2002, 05:47
*I stand in the shadows waiting for Lara to stop dancing with this bufoon!*
*lara's dance partner turns and sees me*
* I jump out of the shadows and pull out my Desert Eagle ready to blow this guys head off when Lara yells *STOP*!
* I pause, not knowing what to do. I hesitate then squeeze the trigger!*

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 08:13
The shot is fired! Lara screams nooooooo I hear her screams and come running. She collasp on the ground. With the help from others we take her too her room. I stay with her. See wakes then bursts into tears. I stay with her and comforts her. Others come and see if Lara's ok.

whitemetal
30th Jun 2002, 11:29
Knowing LaraCroft_Tombraider would be blamed i step back into the shadows, my barretta is still smoking as i tuck it inot my yfronts, it burns a valuable part of my anatomy i jut forward only to bump into DKSM, darn!! when did he change clothes i've missed him again, I retreat again :)

THE True Lara
30th Jun 2002, 12:20
*Now completely bemused by all that's going on I head off into the background in search of chocolate cake and a sherry (the only things that can be relied upon in situations like these.)*

DKSM
30th Jun 2002, 12:23
*DKSM comes running in and heaves Drexel into the shark tank*
-----intermission------

LARAMANIAC
30th Jun 2002, 13:38
As I walk into the kitchen I notice Lara sitting outside on the decking staring up at the stars with a small piece of chocolate cake (girl has to watch that figure you know) in one hand and a sherry in the other. I clear my throat to get her to notice that I am there. She greets me politely and returns to staring at the beautiful night sky. I withdraw from her company as I'm sure I know of whom she is thinking...................

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 13:50
I poke my head out through the windows of lara's room, to see how she is, she is still crying. :( I do the windows bug to get out on her deck (lol, how does she get out there anyway??) and ask her how she is feeling, she says a friend of hers died. wondering who it could be, I see a fight starting down below, I could see...

Aquarius
30th Jun 2002, 14:06
*Just then, my ghost comes back to haunt everyone!*
*BOO!!! *

LaraCroft_TombRaider
30th Jun 2002, 16:04
just so everyone one knows, i was meaning to shoot lara, but whatever....anyway......

i suck up aquariuses ghost with a vacuum and he's gone,(thank god!)
I then go down to talk to lara but she's talkin to that chronicle 5 bastard. So i wait in the shadows and slowly pull out my desert eagle, waiting.......

Solaris
30th Jun 2002, 16:04
Originally posted by LaraCroft_TombRaider
*I stand in the shadows waiting for Lara to stop dancing with this bufoon!*
*lara's dance partner turns and sees me*
* I jump out of the shadows and pull out my Desert Eagle ready to blow this guys head off when Lara yells *STOP*!
* I pause, not knowing what to do. I hesitate then squeeze the trigger!*

*Arrives late as usual*
*looks around and sees LaraCroft_TombRaider squeeze the trigger*
*see Aquarius on floor..bleeding*
*Looks at dress sees blood stains*
*Leaves to the bathroom angry because her new dress is blodd stained*
*gets out of the bathroom to see a bit of cake left*
*goes to get it but someone beats me to it
:mad: *

Solaris
30th Jun 2002, 16:09
*Goes up to see Lara*

*Lara and Chronicles 5 still talking*

*I give lara her new Uzis and step out*

*I see LaraCroft_TombRaider in the shadows*

*I look at and think "pathetic"*:rolleyes:

*LaraCroft_TombRaider stares at me murderously*

*I step into the shadows with him to see what happens to Chronicles 5*

LaraCroft_TombRaider
30th Jun 2002, 16:20
unbenownst to Dagger of Xian, i'm planning to kill him too.
He steps over and is wondering what i am doing, i slowly slip my desert eagle back into my coat, and pull out my silencer with pistol, i turn around acting like i'm lighting a cigarette, but no, i'm not, i slowly screw the silencer on, and turn around like lightning, but dagger of xian already has a gun to my head.....*gulp*:eek:

Solaris
30th Jun 2002, 16:25
unbenownst to Dagger of Xian, i'm planning to kill him too.
He steps over and is wondering what i am doing, i slowly slip my desert eagle back into my coat, and pull out my silencer with pistol, i turn around acting like i'm lighting a cigarette, but no, i'm not, i slowly screw the silencer on, and turn around like lightning, but dagger of xian already has a gun to my head.....*gulp*:eek:

(by the way im a woman)

*holds gun to LaraCroft_Tombraider's head*

*I ask him whats he doing here?*

*He whimpers back at me*

*I ignore him and shoot him in the head*

*I run out of sight*

LaraCroft_TombRaider
30th Jun 2002, 16:29
unbenownst to her, i have a metal plate right where she shot me! haha! run away like a little baby! So i stagger and fall down and lara sees me fall out of the shadows. She screams, what are you doing! I pull out my desert eagle and blow chronicle5's head off! Yeah, i saved the day again!

Solaris
30th Jun 2002, 16:33
unbenownst to her, i have a metal plate right where she shot me! haha! run away like a little baby! So i stagger and fall down and lara sees me fall out of the shadows. She screams, what are you doing! I pull out my desert eagle and blow chronicle5's head off! Yeah, i saved the day again!

*I hear the shot*

*I hide my Desert Eagle and see Chronicles 5 on the floor*

*Lara looks at me then at LaraCroft_TombRaider*

*She asks who did this??*

*I point at LaraCroft_TombRaider*

*He screams like a Maniac*

*I still think "pathetic"*:rolleyes:

Prelude
30th Jun 2002, 17:11
*I feel bemused by the events of this party and think the last two BBQ's were a blast compared to this*
*I feel this party is turning into a who shot who episode of Dallas from the eighties*
*Strange things are happening, ghosts, zombies, people changing their appearance in the blink of an eye, Lara crying!!!!!*
*Any minute now I expect to see Mulder and Scully walk through the door*
*While I wait for them, I wander through one of the great hall's admiring the fascinating architecture and Lara's trophies, while swigging wine from the bottle and slowly getting very drunk*
*I wonder am I the only one who hasn't tried to scare off the butler, get off with Lara, gone totally insane, shoot someone or be shot?*
*Parties sure have changed*
*I try and seek someone to share my thoughts on how this party has warped my fragile little mind*

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 17:36
that chronicle 5 bastard....

I pull out my desert eagle and blow chronicle5's head off! Yeah, i saved the day again!

why do you hate me so much??? i was comforting lara!!!

Originally posted by DaggerofXian
*Lara looks at me then at LaraCroft_TombRaider*

*She asks who did this??*

*I point at LaraCroft_TombRaider*

*lara pulls out her new uzis from DaggerofXian, and blows off LaraCroft_Tombraiders head, no metal plates this time!

*my ghost flies away*

*daggerofxian pulls out laracroft_tombraiders vaccum and uses it against him*

THE True Lara
30th Jun 2002, 19:03
*sees Prelude wandering aimlessly through the halls by herslef almost at the end of a bottle of wine*
*I go over, -trying not to trip over my now ruined dress- and offer the rest of my bottle of sherry.*
*Party's really have changed, especially the weaponry....*

Aquarius
30th Jun 2002, 19:41
*Just then, there is a horrible explosion outside!*
*Before I was killed, I had put a bomb in LaraCroft_TombRaider's car, but it blew up the rest of the cars parked near it as well*
*The force of the explosion is so powerful, that someone's car is tossed incredible high up into the air*
*The car comes crashing down through the pool room ceiling, and kills the Butler once and for all!!!*

(HA!!! See what you get for killing me off?!?!?!) :D

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 20:03
You I yell to LaraCroft_TombRaider Why, you jealous!
Lara comes in wonders what the yelling is about.
She stands quietly next to me.
I say as others come to watch.
Why you want to shoot Lara, as I'm pointing to her, get out I yell!
You hurt my friend once to often, leave before I finish you off.
We all grab weapons and point it at LaraCroft_TombRaider
Lara says so you want to kill me, I see that all to familar mad look Lara gets when she's holding a gun. I say dude you are good, she gives me a wink out of the corner of her eye not letting one eye of LaraCroft_TombRaider.

(Not part of story, LaraCroft_TombRaider ps not an attack on you personally but I just wonder why.)

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 20:15
Conga link is formed, Larie is really getting into the party now. She's feeling better now all happy again cause I gave her something to calm the nerves. Party dudes Party I yell, I'm drunk as you can tell too!!! Hehehehe!! Woo Woo!

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 20:15
Originally posted by Chronicles5

*lara pulls out her new uzis from DaggerofXian, and blows off LaraCroft_Tombraiders head, no metal plates this time!

*daggerofxian pulls out laracroft_tombraiders vaccum and uses it against him*

uhh sorry thankhim, but laracroft_tombraider is already dead (i made sure of it :))

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 20:20

uhh sorry thankhim, but laracroft_tombraider is already dead (i made sure of it :)) Cool I know I stuff up story in my last reply so we made sure dude was definately dead. Good one, hear this anyone you try shot me or Lara anyone you DIE!!!!!!

thanhkim
30th Jun 2002, 20:25
We all give a glass to Chronicles5 for shooting the evil guest. Lara and Chronicles5 becomes friends.

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 20:26
good to know everyones out to kill laracroft_tombraider lol j/k ya he might come back from near death like he so cheaply did before:

Originally posted by Laracroft_Tombraider
unbenownst to her, i have a metal plate right where she shot me! haha!

:mad: that was just a bit too cheap! nobody outwits lara croft!!

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 20:29
Originally posted by thanhkim
We all give a glass to Chronicles5 for shooting the evil guest. Lara and Chronicles5 becomes friends.
lol tanx thanhkim, we would have a glass but THE True Lara drank it all... :( I was looking forward to refreshments :( lol

Solaris
30th Jun 2002, 21:06
*I walk away shaken*

*I see Perlude drunk stumbling*

*i hear an explosion*

*I run outside to see my Jaguar being violently thrown out the garage*

*I get soaked with water*

*I hear a scream and see Winston dead*

*I walk away whistling hoping no one would suspect me*

*I go over and drink some wine*

*I go back outside and take the vacuum*

*I vacuum Winston's ghost away*

*I enter Lara's Mansion to have a enaging conversation with Lara*

Solaris
30th Jun 2002, 22:22
*I look around and wonder were everyone went*

*I see them in the pool celebrating that Winston's dead*

*I take my glass of wine and drink to it*

*i find an unfamiliar Desert Eagle on the floor*

*I look around and see someone running away*

Aquarius
30th Jun 2002, 22:58
*Meanwhile, outside at the front gate, a shadowy figure emerges from one of the wrecks*
*They go to the front door, and walks right inside*
*No one could stop them since Winston was dead, but then Winston would have been no use after spending hours with the turnip*
*The shadowy figure slowly makes their way to the pool room, where they hear the sounds of youthful live*
*"How disgusting...." they mutter*
*As the figure walks down the wall, the caterers suddenly fall to the floor in a lifeless heap (sort of how Lara does when she has a great fall :))*
*Everyone in the pool room starts to get just a little quieter as they begin to hear less and less noise coming from outside in the hall*
*Suddenly, the black cloaked figure emerges into the room!*
*It's none other than the Grim Reaper!!!*
*In a really bad horror movie voice, he says "I am hear for one Miss Croft, who has cheated death for the last time!!"*
*"But, there is an exception. She can only be saved if someone else sacrifices themself, or gets me really, really, really drunk."*

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 23:21
wow!, says Chronicles5's ghost, the grim reaper is actually Laracroft_Tombraider!!! :D weird, huh? Unfortunately, as before mentioned, the wine is gone, the caterers are dead, and the only alchohol is locked up in the freezer. It looked like someone would have to sacrifice themself when Lara went up to one of the candles on the walls and pulled it, she asked Chronicles5 to do the same on the opposite wall, and, when both pulled, a secret trapdoor fell through in the floor of the pool, revealing a secret beer compartment. "A girl gets thirsty once in a while..." says lara.
Lara swims down, retreives the beer, and surfaces, wanting to get the grim reaper drunk, so no more deaths will occur at her party, when suddenly...

Aquarius
30th Jun 2002, 23:44
*When suddenly Lara's evil half-brother, Stefano Tripoli Bartoli Palo Rodriguez Aberkruzhnev III, enters the room (nice name, isn't it??)*
*Everyone just wonders who this person could possibly could be*
*"Oh, um, my mistake, wrong house."*
*Stefano T.B.P.R.A. III leaves the room, "Wow, that was embarrassing....."*
*Lara rushes out of the room to watch him leave*
*Everyone else exits the room, and finds Stefano holding Lara at gunpoint*
*"Give me all your money, or the broad (sp?) dies!!"*

:eek:

Chronicles5
30th Jun 2002, 23:56
"im afraid ive no money to hand over, Stefano Tripoli Bartoli Palo Rodriguez Aberkruzhnev III, I spent the last of my fortune buying turnips, lara says."
"my name is not Stefano Tripoli Bartoli Palo Rodriguez Aberkruzhnev III, it is Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII", says Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII. Lara says: "Oh, but I thought your name was Stefano Tripoli Bartoli Palo Rodriguez Aberkruzhnev III."
"No, it is not Stefano Tripoli Bartoli Palo Rodriguez Aberkruzhnev III, it is Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII, and I'll say it again: Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII."
Meanwhile, everyone is staring in amazement.
"Well, nevertheless, Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII I have no money to hand over." "That's Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII" says Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII. "Sorry, Lara says. You've just run out of time Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII." Lara whips out her new uzis, and just as she blows off the head of Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII, something even more dramatic happens:

lol Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII ROTFL!!! as if there would be MCLXXXVIII people named Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev. lol :D:D:D:D

coyotekid
1st Jul 2002, 00:05
*I walk in, very late, look around, there isn't anybody, there's still some cakes left
*I look, wow, strawberry, I take a piece, I hear noises, coming from the garden, I run outside in a hurry
*There is a table near by the fountain, two chairs, look like somebody was playing chess, the wind is blowing, it's freezing outhere
*As I walk back, I hear footsteps behind me, it's getting loud as someone is running after me
*I totally ignore that, try to run in to the house looking for people(that's what I called party ;)), when I turn at the corner, I hit somebody, I fall down, the last thing I see is somebody's expensive black boots, some peanuts on the ground, there's a lighter, some photographs lying on the red carpet, I see another boots just before darkness covers my eyes...

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 01:03
*Still stumbling about, looking for more drink*
*Then I remember the grapping hook gun I brought for Lara as a gift, I had forgotten to give it to her*
*I go in search of her*
*In the main hall and in my drunken state I decide to try out the gift and do my Tarzan impression across the hall*
*Giggling to myself I fire the weapon over the banister *
*The kick back nearly knocks me over*
*Feet off the ground I launch myself across the great hall*
"Weeee this is fun"
*Just then 'BANG' I bump into someone*
*We both fall to the floor*
*Dazed I sit up and in my blurred vision I see someone lying on the floor in front of me out cold*
*Then to my horror I see a second figure standing over the conscious body*
"NOOOOO"
*I stagger to my feet and run to the pool room*
*I enter to see everyone poring vast quantities of beer down the grim rippers throat*
*I catch my breath and try to get the words out*
*Eventually I regain myself and pointing to the hall I shout* "VON CROY"
*Everyone looks up stunned*
*Then what seems like seconds everyone to armed and running towards me*
*I am unable to move*
*They rush passed me spinning me round like something from a cartoon*
*Then I fall to the ground and pass out*

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 01:50
The crowd is running through the gym to get into the main hall, where Von Croy supposedly is. They get to the door, and Lara comes into view, she is in the middle of a duel with Von Croy. She is on step 8, when suddenly, Von Croy cheats, turns around, and shoots! But he misses, and the shot goes straight through the Grim Reapers head!!! "Hey...." said the grim reaper "Watch where yous is going with that thingy" Lara turns around at the sound of the gunshot, and sees Von Croy stopped dead in his tracks. he has been shot by the ghost of Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII, who then starts shooting everyone else in sight. Next to come in is Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVII and Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVI. They betray Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII and suck him up with the vaccum. Prelude wakes up, sleepy, and in his drunkenness, shoots Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVI + II, before passing back out. The mysterious figure in the doorway could only be...

LaraCroft_TombRaider
1st Jul 2002, 02:16
hey, i was just trying to have some fun, can i come back to the party now, i promise i'll try not to shoot anyone!:(

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 02:21
*"Hey you killed me, so I'll make sure you never live again!" My ghost says from somewhere in the great beyond*

*The mysterious figure in the doorway moves farther into the room as the guests look around the room in bewilderment, wondering where the voice came from*
*Just then, the crack of thunder and lightning is heard from the outside*
*CRACK!! BOOM!!!*
*All doors in the house slam shut, as do the windows*
*"Hello everyone" the creepy freak says. "I am but a weary traveller in the countryside, my car has broken down. I didn't have enough time to grab anything, but I did manage to grab this nice shiny axe, just in case I ran into any strange things on the road. Don't you think it glistens nicely in the light?"*
*Just then, the lights go out!! And a blood curdling scream pierces the air*
*When the room lights up again, from the lightning, it reveals that.....*

LaraCroft_TombRaider
1st Jul 2002, 02:25
Lara Croft has been decapitated!

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 02:32
*Yes, for the third time, LaraCroft_TombRaider has been killed*

LaraCroft_TombRaider
1st Jul 2002, 02:37
Dude, i said i was sorry, and i thought i ****ing killed you! So don't give me ****, just let me come back because i've changed, i'll just say that was my impersonator friend guy, and he's dead, so i really come to the party

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 02:46
now we really have a reason to party!!!
(he keeps killing all the best party guests and even tried to kill lara herself), who btw is crying in her room at this point:
lara, heartbroken, had had enough of this devastating party,
when suddenly, thunder cracked revealing yet another shadowy figure outside on laras deck, who could be none other than coyotekid, eating wats left of the strawberry cake! lara screams "no!! think of the calorie intake!!" but no, it was too late, coyotekid had finished the cake, and jumped off the deck, vanishing into the shadows once again, giving lara a new person to sulk about... :(

@Laracroft_Tombraider- dont be mean to people, and watch your language!! I think three deaths is karma enough for what youve said, but no more coming back, lara is already in enough distress! :mad:

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 02:50
Hey I shot someone Horay. (at last I'm a murderer like the rest of you) (this is turning into an Agatha Christie)

BTW I'm a she not a He :D

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 02:58
sorry about that Prelude :o I hate it when I say that. :o:o
Lucky you, you got to shoot the traitors Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVII and Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVI.
don't you just love those names lol, so what happens next people??? :confused:

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 03:06
(how does this keep getting sidetracked?? lol)

*Back in the main hallway, creepy axe-wielding is just about on the brink of going on a mad rampage*
*Just when he is about to attack Lara, who is secretly reaching for her secret Rocket Launcher (lol Don't ask where it is, because I don't know!), the main doors get blown open by a powerful wind*
*Standing in the doorway is Father Patrick*
*Father Patrick runs forward yelling out "Lara!! I've come to save you!! I brought someone who can save all from his horrible demon!! That man with the axe is none other than the Devil himself!!!"*
*And before Father Patrick can take another step, he is cut down by an axe thrown from the Devil*
*"NOOOO!!!" Lara screams out!! "You cannot die!!"*
*Lara runs forward, only to be caught by the Devil*
*"You are mine now!" The Devil then causes a whirlwind to form in the middle of the house. Guests are holding on to dear life not to get sucked into the center of the whirlwind, which takes is victims to the pits of hell*
*While everyone is distracted by the winds, the Devil blows out all the windows, and with Lara under his arm, steals off into the night*

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
1st Jul 2002, 03:10
danny comes in and hugs lara:D

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 03:19
Originally posted by Aquarius
and with Lara under his arm, steals off into the night*
danny k. I believe lara is with the devil right now lol :)

...only to trip over a bush near lara's gate, while he is scrambling to get his bearings, lara pushes the secret alarm button (im still looking for it in laras home, tr3:)) (assuming she has it all under control, the Surrey police force take their time arriving.) but now, the devil is up again, and he...

coyotekid
1st Jul 2002, 03:25
*oh errhhh my god, it hurts, I still remember, I still do, arrr....
*So I stand up, look around, I'm in a hallway, I walk toward the end...
*So, here it is, wait a minute, someone is moving the portrait, how could it be ? Someone attends the party and try to steal Lara's stuff, that's just not right,
*That person's wearing a black outfit, again, I hear noises behind me, it's too late and AGAIN, someone knocks me out with the vase....
It goes black,

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 03:26
but now, the devil is up again, and he...

goes to grab Lara again, but the secret alarm has alerted S.I.M.O.N and he is whirled into action.
Clawing up the drive way he heads straight for the devil….

(ps Chronicles5 your forgiven ;) )
(pps Drexel where are you when all this madness is going on and have you got anymore beer?)

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 03:31
yes Drexel is back in the pool area trying to figure out the beer-hatch puzzle we used earlier at the arrival of Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXVIII. The police come a few hours later, while Drexel is surfacing w/ the beer. They arrest Drexel, and ignore the robot-devil dillemma that is going on outside, and the story goes like this:

coyotekid
1st Jul 2002, 03:32
The crowd is running through the gym to get into the main hall, where Von Croy supposedly is. They get to the door, and Lara comes into view, she is in the middle of a duel with Von Croy. She is on step 8, when suddenly, Von Croy cheats, turns around, and shoots!
Ehem, Lara pauses, pulls something, (oh please ;)), it's a deck
"How about a duel, Croy ?" says Lara as she puts a card facedown. (yugioh related should be deleted)
:D haha

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 03:33
*The Devil is just about ready to fly into the air (he just has the power to fly okay? lol) when a flaming cello flys through the air and pierces his black heart*
*"What?? NOOO!!! This cannot be!" He screams out in that evil Satanic possessed voice*
*Within seconds, he explodes into millions of pieces*
*Just as the pieces start to fade away, Lara and the guests, who are now standing at the doorway, can barely hear him say, "I'll be back, the Devil is never gone"*
*The guests and Lara look around, trying to figure out where the flaming cello had came from*
*Just then, Aquarius emerges from the shadows, with one of those really nifty metal lighter dealy things (the technical term) and a smoking bow*
*The guest are in complete shock, "We thought you had died! In fact, we SAW you die in the garden."*
*"What?? Obviously I didn't die if I'm hear right now."*
*Lara, in complete disbelief, walks over to the "supposed me" and shakes her head.*
*"You died though, you, you told me that you had cancer and that you loved me. Then you were shot, and you died in my arms."*
*"Mhhhmmmmm...... there's something I never told anyone. I have a twin.....a twin sister. She was on her way to becoming a famous actress, and obviously is quite good if she fooled everyone here. But, why would she impersonate me?? Unless it was someone else.........."*
*All the guests make their way back into the house to where the bodies of all the night's victims are laying in state. Of couse, this is in the creepy basement*
*As the guests near the bodies......*

(I love doing this too much!!!)

coyotekid
1st Jul 2002, 03:40
*attetion please, I never say I die, ok
*I was just lying there, somebody hit me twice,
*I try to stand up, as I see vistiors and Lara walking toward
*Lara looks amazing, I don't know if she knows I ate her piece of cake or no, but whatever, I see her now, it's time to do my thing, I pull out a mic (I'm a reporter, guys),
-Lara, finally I found you, how about an interview, Lara ?
*As I started to ask her questions, people try to record the conversation, also.....

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 03:45
Originally posted by Aquarius
(I love doing this too much!!!)

lol me too!

as the guests near the bodies, thunder strikes, and a shadowy figure appears in the most shadowy shadows. (creepy huh?) three other figures are standing around the first one, who appears to be beating someone with a flaming cello. It's the police that tried to arrest Drexel, who was drunk and put up a fight, causing the police to beat him to sleep (lol) the guests stand back in horror, and all of a sudden, the beating stopped, the screaming stopped, and the lights went out, when they went back on, the police and drexel were gone and there on the floor, in the middle of the front hall, was coyotekid, dagger in heart, with a note attached:
"give me all your money or the deaths will increase ever so slightly so that several other people on this party may become missing in the hopefully unlikely event that lara does not give up her ever so hard earned money and put it 4.665742 meters away from the slightly tall-slightly short tree in the front yard with the three bent twigs and four fallen branches." signed

-Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXIX

what happens next????

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 03:58
*Lara reads the note outloud so that all can hear what it says*
*"Who's this Carlos Stefano guy?" I say*
*"Just some guy with a really long name," someone says, "I thought he was killed off. No wait, that was Carlos Stefano MCLXXXVIII and MCLXXXVII and MCLXXXVI. My mistake!"*
*The guests continue towards the bodies using the light from my nifty metal lighter thingy (a NMLT for short), to see if there had been someone impersonating me*
*Lara goes over to the body of 'Aquarius', pulls back the cover, and looks at the face. "Wow, they really did a good job in copying your face, if it is a mask."*
*She feels around the face, and finds a seem. "It is a mask." she says. The tugs at the mask and it comes off, revealing that it was none other than (_________) {place name there!!}*
*"GASP!!!" All the guests say*
*"Do you suppose, that someone else here is being impersonated??" someone says*
*The guests look around the room suspiciously at one another*
*Just, the body of (________) {another name, maybe someone who wants to sacrifice themself} drifts up to the glass of the basement aquarium. Attached to it is a note that says, "This won't be the only one sleeping with the fishies tonight!*

Bidy
1st Jul 2002, 04:04
I walk in the door and nobody is in. I hear a commotion outside, as I walk out on to the patio, I hear gunshots. Suddenly Lara is standing in front of me, her guns pointed at my head. Perhaps dressing as Pierre wasn't a good idea. I run inside and quickly change into my dress. I walk back outside. Lara is standing in the same position. I look at her closer. "Hey, I say outloud, this isn't real, it's just a sign." All of the people at the party jump out including Lara. "April Fools," they all yell. I quicky change back into my Pierre costume. Throughout the night I think I am talking with Lara Croft but it turns out to be a man pretending to be her. As I ride the bus home that night because I am drunk, I think about this interesting night. I have nightmares the rest of my life about those men imitating Lara.

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 04:28
continuing from Aquarius last post:

just then the floor of the patio releases sleeping gas, but, it's windy, so it just blows away. a shadowy figure appears in the most shadowiest shadow of all shadows. who could it be??? the figure is none other than ___________, the person found impersonating Aquarius!!! the lights go out, and evil is felt in the air. all of a sudden, the person ____________ is gone and Drexel is found bound and gagged in the corner as the light turn back on. Another person is standing in the room, none other than.............DaggerofXian, with a gun pointed at Drexel's head. "One move and I'll blow his brains out" said daggerofxian. lara knocked out daggerofxian, only to find the mask has been knocked off, and it is __________________ again!!! looks like ___________ is gone for good now, says lara, while untying drexel, we wont have to worry about him anymore... lara turns her head, and that was a stupid move, because drexel took off his mask, revealing once again _______________!!! Chronicles5 ghost says: "you know what __________??? can you stop doing that??? that is getting really annoying!!" Prelude turns and shoots ____________ in the head, and a shadowy figure comes down the stairs, none other than...

EDIT: not _______________ lol :D

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 04:32
dgx2001
i see DaggerofXian's dead body and say "thats what ya get"
"hi" everyone says
"hiya" i say
"would u like to dance" i ask Lara
shes smiles and says "sure, why not outside?"
We dance for a few minutes. Its very romantic. Lara throws her shades aside
"weve known each other for a really long time, d, but- well-
her breath was hot in my ear.
We kiss......

THE True Lara
1st Jul 2002, 10:33
uuuuuoooowwwhhhhhhhhh, that does it, every time I go to sleep at night I miss all the action. Now I'm completely confused, and I've run out of chocolate cake! :(

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 11:23
I'm confused :confused: I keep passing out waking up and shooting someone and then passing out again.
Ok so I've shot _________ who is really ___________ who has killed __________ and come back as _________?
WHAT'S GOING ON???????
*I talk to the THE true Lara and try and work out who is who*
*I my drunken state I think I'm having really bad hallucinations and delusions*
*I try and drink the dregs from an empty bottle*
*I pass out....again*

V_Croft
1st Jul 2002, 12:26
I enter with my Ferrari just to find huge piles of car-metal all over the garage. I look at my watch just to see that I'm too late 4 the party. I try to find Winston to ask where all the others are, but i can't find anyone. I enter a small room of the house and I see many many corpses (with Winston's among them--> I smile). I walk out, see a car in the pool (??) and as I turn round the corner I find a couple of gosts chatting. Totally terrified, i run screaming and i find Prelude and THE True Lara drunk and almost asleep talking about some Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXIX, etc guys. I ask them what's going on and they briefly inform me about the situation. "Cool party!", I say. Then I notice Lara and Thankim at the corner. I give Lara her present: uzis and then thankim says: "You'd better keep them, there's a lot of killing going around here...".

And then suddently.........................................

V_Croft
1st Jul 2002, 13:16
...Suddenly, Von Croy's corpse that was lying a couple of meters away moves! "He's not dead, he was just hurt and lost consciousness!", say Aquarius and Chronicles5 at the same time. As I notice Chronicles5's ghost
I sceam again and all the other guests turn around and look at Von Croy. Then...

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 13:37
Von Croy gets up, wounded, and Aquarius and I say in unison:
"It looks like he might get up from his unconsciousness, but we can only find out if he gets up himself and if he doesn't then theres a chance we might be okay!!!!" :D Well, anyway, Von Croy gets up, pulls a gun out, right as his mask falls off, revealing a very drunk __________. Chronicles5 ghost says: "I thought I told you to stop doing that!!, that is SO annoying!!!" For good measure, Chronicles5's ghost picks up a gun and shoots _________ dead. (yes, ghosts can shoot!) but just then, the real Von Croy came in, taking off his mask to reveal __________ (lol j/k) the real Von Croy came in, revolver in hand, looking very drunk... When Prelude shouted out (drunk still, but awake) "Hey..... I know it was Mr. White in the ball room with the revolver..." before collapsing again. the lights go out again and everyone screams, but abruptly, the screams stopped. *Chronicles5 keeps his eyes shut* when he opens them again, everyone except lara and him is lying on the floor asleep. The devil is back, and he's in Von Croy's clothing!! Chronicles5 could not fall asleep because he was dead, and Lara was the one he wanted, so she didn't either. Then...

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 13:38
(What the heck happened to this story during the night?? Even I'm not now!! lol Okay, now, to compensate for the _____ things, I'm just gonna put in a name now, since I thought someone else would.......

*While the ghosts are all talking, for some reason they 're just there, and not stuck in a vacuum somewhere, the guests see yet another shadowy figure emerge (sp?) from the shadows of the front gates*
*"Look it's another shadowy figure!!" someone yells out*
*"It looks like it's msn, who's been impersonating everyone all night. But, he died, a lot of times too!"*
*"You didn't kill me you foolish people" msn says, "You killed my clones. And there are hundreds more out there!! You, my little pets, should get ready for something even more terrible too happen yet on this night."*
*Then from inside of the house, the guests can hear a noise of some sort. They all wander into the house, wanting to know what it is*
*All the guests get inside the main hall, when again, all the doors slam shut*
*"Great, here we go again."*
*From the ceiling, hundreds of monkeys on repel ropes begin to lower in from the ceiling.*
*One of the monkeys misses the rope and falls right onto Von Croy. The monkey then attacks him and starts to claw his face out*
*Trying to run in that way that old people do, Von Croy 'runs' into the dining room. His old person screams slowly begin to fade out.*
*Lara and the guest run this time to the dining room to see what's happened*
*When they arrive there, the monkey's came too by the way (they're curious too, but Curious George isn't with them, too bad.... :p), they see Von Croy's body laying on the table with a dagger lodged deep in his back*
*The guests look suspiciously at the monkeys, and the monkeys look suspiciously at Curious George, who did show up from the kitchen, wiping blood off his cute little monkey paws*

V_Croft
1st Jul 2002, 13:46
*the monkeys are ready to attack the guests*
*suddenly Von Croy's ghost comes into the room*
*almost all monkeys run away, totally terrified by Von Croy's ghost*
But then...

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 14:37
(this story is getting better and better)

And Then...

*I walk in to see Von Croy's ghost and my impersenator on the floor*

*I take out my desert Eagle and walk around carefully stepping over perlude*

*von Croy roars and starts spitting fire all of a sudden*

*Everyone runs around screaming*

*Von Croy Cackles at us*

*Aquarius jumps on Lara to protect her*

Then all of a sudden.....

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 14:39
When Prelude shouted out (drunk still, but awake) "Hey..... I know it was Mr. White in the ball room with the revolver..." before collapsing again.

http://www.colute.net/cwm/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gifThat is sooooo funny, lol, still laughing

Sorry to break the story but I just had to say that, carry on.....

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 14:59
lol Prelude, you are giving this party new life! :D
http://216.40.201.38/otn/laughing/yelrotflmao.gif

anyway... back to the party-

DaggerofXian picks up the vaccum, expecting to be able to suck up Von Croy's ghost, but it's broken. Quickly, but quietly, Chronicles5's ghost goes to Lara's secret emergency vaccum closet (yes she has one, you jus never saw it :D) grabs a vaccum, backs out of the way, and throws it to DaggerofXian. The vaccum sucks up Von Croy, and the devil is no more. Everyone wakes up (except Prelude) and Drexel comes crawling out of the pirahna tank, wet, bloody, and tired... The floating body ________ in the fish tank, Drexel knows who did it, it was_____________! (not msn, someone please fill in blank)

Tombraidachick
1st Jul 2002, 15:12
*ghandi walks in (me being ghandi) ahem! what is going on here? all of this violence is UNEXPECTABLE!*
*walks over to lara and kisses her on the cheek, now lara u know how i dont like it when u go around having a big party and turn it into WWF* *yes ghandi im sorry lara says*
*NOW! i've got to fix this ruble of violence that is why god sent me down here*i will give u all (maybe not all) a chance of life again!
*says a few words hunble dunble excro notro!*
*and b4 everyones eyes every peson is back again* except laracroft_tombraider be cause he might go and shoot every one* my work here is done! goobye young people ghandi says and slowy drifts out the door................

V_Croft
1st Jul 2002, 15:13
*someone suddenly enters the room...*
*It's a cousin of Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXIX*
*I shout: "NOT AGAIN, NOT AGAIN! Not one of these guys again! I've got sick of them!8
*Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXIX starts laughing histerically*
*He takes off his mask...*
*The guests are waiting to see you he really is...*
*He takes off his mask and he is no other than... Lara!*
*everyone is frustrated*
*"Come on, it is just a joke" says Lara...*
*The crowd understands the joke and starts laughing*
*Prelude wakes up and searches for beer :D *
but then...

V_Croft
1st Jul 2002, 15:15
Oooops... sorry... I guess I was posting at the same time with Tombraidachick...

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 15:22
*I wake up blurry eyed and sit bolt up right*
*In slurred speech I say "I know whoooo it was 'burp' it was.......Mrs Marpole 'hic' Hey where’d all these people come from"
*I pass out......again*

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 15:25
*I look around to see everyone Confused*

*we all stare at Perlude*

*I drop the vaccum, and shake Perlude trying to wake her up*

When suddenly...

( this stroy is really cool!! )

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 15:35
*An angry winstons ghost comes and starts throwing turnips at the guests*

I take the vaccuum but now it got backed up cause turnips were sucked up*

*But winston was stoped by the Devil who came back once again*

*Lara then comes and shoots him with her secret Rocket launcher*

*We realize he was a fake..it was none other than (________) .........*

:D :D :D

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 15:38
"Merlin the happy pig, hic"

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 15:39
i punch ________ in the face and trying to rip off that godforsaken mask to find who it really is

V_Croft
1st Jul 2002, 15:49
*While dgx2001 is fighting with _____ (please, can someone fill in this blank?) I run over to Prelude to help her get up*
*I suddenly hear a noice, and thus turn around only to find that.........* (continue)

P.S. I love this story!!!

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 15:55
*Only to find out Aquarius is in the Devil Costume...*

*"but why?" asked Lara now in tears*

*Aquarius just stood there and laughed*

*I went over and pulled of Aquarius's mask to find none other than Chronicles5 in the devil costume*

*Everyone was about to tell Chronicles5 off when a draft swopped in and suddenly.....*

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 15:58
*Everyone started to hear a npise*

*the noise was unearthly..everyone got down to their hands and knees cpvering there ears*

*The doors flew open and the screeching was found to be down by (__________)....*

V_Croft
1st Jul 2002, 16:02
*...suddenly _______ (who was fighting with dgx2001) made a loud "AAAAGHHHHHHHHh" and fell to the floor*
*dgx2001, now bleeding, had given him a kick on the face, so he fell down*
*while the others are staring at __________ , I go to Chronicles5 and pull his mask to find that the real person wearing all those masks is............*

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 16:27
Meanwhile.....

*I'm being helped to my feet by V_Croft and slapped round the face by Dagger of Xian* "Ok, ok, I'm up"
*Having awoken from my unconsciousness I get that incredible hunger that shortly follows in these situations*
*I look around for something to eat*
*I grab what looks like to me a huge chicken leg and start happily knoring away on it*
*Then I suddenly realise it's not a chicken leg at all, but Drexel's piranha bitten arm!*
*Just then suddenly Buffy the Vampire Slayer crashes though the window and says something corny like* "nice party mind if I crash"
*Then she jumps on me and tries to stake me through the heart*
"Somebody help, get this psycho off me, I'm not a vampire I'm just hungry and coyotekid has eaten all the cake......"

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 16:48
With ________ (fill in this damn blank!!) on the ground i kick him and say "who the hell are you??" he didnt answer.
i draw my pistols. "talk or your dead!"
"if you kill me, youll never find out who i am" _________ said
"lets test that theory"........

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 16:51
*A shot is heard....we all turn around and see that dgx2001 has shot _______. Not knowing who this mystery an is we walk closer and pull of his mask to see that is none other than.......

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 16:55
Originally posted by V_Croft
that the real person wearing all those masks is............*

the real person wearing all those masks is......................Lara, but then she pulls off her mask, she is really Larson, but no, she pulls off that mask and is actually Piere, but that mask comes off and he is actually Daggerofxian, but no wait they are actually...

well, we will never know, because Chronicles5 comes in, pistols in hand, ready to rid the world of ______________. Just then, Prelude gets to her feet and pulls off all the masks, to find out that the person wearing all the masks really is:Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXXIII V_Croft, getting really annoyed with the whole Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXIX thing, sets a missile en route to the Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev manor, in _____________, Spain.
Chronicles5 comes back, pistols ready, and blows off the head *no wait, it's just a mask* of Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXXIII, who is really Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXII. Lara, realizing the distress takes out the aforementioned rocketloauncher, and that is the end of the Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXIX dillema. a shadowy figure in the doorway could only be...

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 17:04
Another Masked man!!

But no longer is Lara masked......I shoot this masked man and just to see that it actually is....

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 17:34
...Carlos Stefano Cardino Tripoli Zelda Natla Bartoli Palo Leigh Rodriguez Birkenhauser Aberkruzhnev MCLXXXXXXXXIII no lol j/k :D

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 17:38
this party is getting kinda boring all there is is masked people dont u think?:(

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 17:41
btw.. this party needs to have a part II soon or it will get closed by a mod... it's over 100 posts!! thanhkim, make a part II!!! :D:D

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 17:46
Originally posted by dgx2001
this party is getting kinda boring all there is is masked people dont u think?:(

Yeah sort of.....we should make a new Party. Party part 2......thanhkim make one!!

This one was great...what's next parties theme??

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 17:51
good idea guys ill make it this time cya there:D :D

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 17:53
since this was such a success, I'm going to make all this into a three part txt file, so we can all re-read it whenever we want, if you want it, email me jokami63@yahoo.com ;)

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 18:41
What the heck happened here??? I go away for 5 hours, and the story goes down the drain!!! AHH!!!!!

See if I go away for the next story...... :D

BTW, the story got boring, cuz I wasn't there for all the great plot twists!!!!

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 18:43
NEW PARTY

we want a party part 2...someone start it i am not very good at starting these things......:D

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 18:46
ME ME ME!!! I'll start it off!!! I'm really really really REALLY good at these.

Just need a good title, and location, and beginning plot line......

I almost forgot, for plot, would anyone want it to be scary, like this one was supposed to be. lol Or what?? Let me know!! I have a ton of ideas, but I just don't know what to go w/.

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 18:47
guys i started one already!
look for the tread:
Lara's Bday Party

Tombraidachick
1st Jul 2002, 21:33
* looks donw from the clouds and sighs* they sure didnt listen to me did they ghandi says to himself* well im gonna have to teach them a leson* i think i'll send my handy dandy girl tombraidachick who already lives on earth to help me with this one*
*pulls up in her blue cobra and looks around and sees dgx2001 fall out the window* man why did ghandi have to send me on this trip! *as i get out of my blue cobra i see a couple sitting on the edge of lara's fountain fall backward giggling like crazy*

*i walk up to the mansoin and tries to open the door but it seems to be jammed shut so i kick it open* when i look in side i see what resembles a zoo!* dead ppl all over ppl tangled on the floor and drunks stumbling all over the place* STOP! i say at the top of my lungs and everyone turns their head my way*
everybody please! act like human beings! not animals!*
im waring u right now to stop or i will be forced to call the cops!*
Chronicles5 runs toward me to try and take me down but i out smarted chronicles5 and did a flip over his head and he ran into the door and passed out* now! all of u please act like civilized ppl!
as i leave to get in my car i another couple in a tangled mess (but im not going to describe what they were doing together)
*i step into my blue cobra and lara gwt in too and says let go have a girls night out* so me and her go to starbucks and get our favorite drinks* mine being an italian soda(razberry)*

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 21:52
well....i just want to say that this party is over...

Next party is Lara's b-day...Go check it out we need guests Lara is getting angry..:eek: :p :D

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 21:55
I started a new one too. It's under Mystery at 'Le Gran Mischue'.

But from how it's been going so far, it probably won't last too long. :(

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 22:04
Good story Aquarius.....

Hopefully lara wont die:(

I entered a post..Ill be one of the 4 guests :D

Kepp going ....need to know what might happen next:p

thanhkim
1st Jul 2002, 22:30
Lara and I eventually wave the guest good bye, I say any more parties Lara, she startes laughing like a mad women, I join in and we say goodnight head to our rooms and go to bed. :D

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 22:35
dont u guys know that this party is over?:confused: the current party is on the tread : Lara's Bday party

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 22:48
i posted on ure story aquaris. it seems cool to me.

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 22:51
Oh guys what have you done I go to work for a few hours and you let the story die!!
Oh well if its gonna end, then lets do the Scooby do ending.....

*Everyone is standing in the great hall*
*The shadowy figure is standing in the middle, when suddenly a net falls from the ceiling and captures the masked man*
'Yes' *I think the trap worked*
*The surrey police arrive (from 4 hours ago when Lara tripped the secret alarm, yes there is some realism in this story) and cuff the masked man*
"Now I say lets see who this really is" *and I pull off the mask*
*Everyone gasps* "yes it is.......Winston"
*Lara says* "Winston why?"
*Winston* "I'm sick of you all making fun of me all the time, I want to get my own back and claim what was rightfully mine"
*Lara says* "I will never forgive you, but Prelude how did you work it out?"
"Well, my first clue was the fact that whenever anything weird happened Winston was no where in sight and who else could have total excess to the house and the guess list to find out who he could become and when"
"Then the second clue was when I bumped into coyotekid whilst doing my Tarzan impression and saw what I thought was Von Croy, but when I went back to see if coyotekid was ok, I found some pictures on the floor, they were of Lara and Von Croy, and some peanuts, but when I looked at them more closely they weren't peanuts at all they were turnip seeds, Winston was going to kill Voy Croy and try and frame Lara for his death" (Unbelievable huh)
*Chronicles5* "Who else knew about the secret passage way under the pool, that leads to the control centre of the house from there he could watch us all and pick us off one by one"
*dgx2001* "But what he didn't count on was Drexel, taking a dip to retrieve the beer Lara had hidden there, this was when his plan started to fail"
*V_Croft* "He summoned the devil and even the grim ripper, and even they could not beat the Scooby gang"
*Dagger of Xian* "After the devil was sucked into the vacuum, I found this book, 'How to summon demons' and if you remember after this happen Winston came running into the room throwing turnips"
*Aquarius* "He was so annoyed that we had foiled his plan again, plus he needed to distract us to retrieve the book"
*Winston* "yeah and I would have gotton away with it to if it wasn't for you pesky kids"
*Lara* "take him away" *everyone cheers* "now lets party!"
*But then they hear a noise from the kitchen, everyone creeps in*
*Lara opens the cupboard where the noise is coming from*
*Tombsearcher (the reincarnated as Lara’s pet jaguar) falls out, he has cake all round his face*
*We all say together* "Tombsercher"
*Tombsercher* "Scooooby dobie dooooo"
*Everyone laughs and goes to party*

THE END

V_Croft
2nd Jul 2002, 10:50
Hey! I don't believe it! i got to sleep and the story has ended? (btw, nice ending! :D )...