PDA

View Full Version : Unseen Fangs re-vised

dago
29th Jun 2002, 11:05
we r gona hav 2 start again...with people not being here, change of names and what not....so here goes...if u want to join just post here...i cant remember u all...

Current Members:
Dago
Jeffers
Mallingner
royalmarine1980
A-Bomber
Cathain
Glucolisis
Warpsavant
NoobSaibot
Jedilvr
Rook
Umah Bloodomen
DMK_Azrael
hunnie
Epsillion
Raenius
chuffy
Lady Kreliana
Apocrypha Roxy
Vampmaster

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 11:08
me me me :D

A-Bomber
29th Jun 2002, 12:08
alas you've forgotten me, ah oh well

Jeffers
29th Jun 2002, 13:19
Don't worry, we will get all the names.

The only problem is that we couldn't find the original list on the old forums.

If anyone knows where it is, then please let me know.

Jeffers.

Cathain
29th Jun 2002, 16:11
Present and reporting for duty!

dago
29th Jun 2002, 17:28
i'll put u all on now!
even if we did get the list...alot of those ppl are old, and not here...it is better 2 start again!

Glucolisis
29th Jun 2002, 17:34
I`ve been away for long time but i`m a member too.

warpsavant
29th Jun 2002, 17:36
You forgot me Dago! :o

dago
29th Jun 2002, 17:38
damb...how could i???
im sorry...i'll put u on now...u 2 glucos
Sorry

NoobSaibot
29th Jun 2002, 17:48
I am here. Just rememeber..
when your Unseen fang, your unseen fang for life. can you tell I like watching pro wrestling

Jedilvr
29th Jun 2002, 18:22
I'm one of you too :eek:

Rook
29th Jun 2002, 18:34
:eek: HEY! What about me?! :eek:

:D

dago
29th Jun 2002, 18:36
done...

dago
29th Jun 2002, 19:14
a few new ones...the order does not matter by the way...a member is a member!

DMK_Uriel
29th Jun 2002, 23:19
You forgot DMK_Azrael damn you....:mad:

dago
29th Jun 2002, 23:25
sorry...i'll put it in now!

blincoln
30th Jun 2002, 01:52
I am not a clan member, so I really shouldn't be on that list =).

hunnie
30th Jun 2002, 02:01
i am finally on the new forum

Mallinger
30th Jun 2002, 02:11
I am here for all eternity. :cool:

royalmarine1980
30th Jun 2002, 04:02
Welcome to the forum Hunnie :)

darien_specter
30th Jun 2002, 07:55
:eek:

Welcome indeed!

dago
30th Jun 2002, 09:16
sorry blinc...i thought u were...you are off...

dago
30th Jun 2002, 15:52
any body else???
the lists seems a whole lot shorter!

Azuriel
30th Jun 2002, 16:05
I am present! *salutes*

darien_specter
30th Jun 2002, 18:09
Ah good! I was beginning to worry... :D

I suppose I should become a part of it at some point, since I'm helping on the website now...

keepittrue
30th Jun 2002, 19:01
:)

dago
30th Jun 2002, 19:58
jeez Azuriel..what took so long??
well come...ur gona have 2 beat warps again...

Azuriel
30th Jun 2002, 20:58
i`ll take my time

dago
30th Jun 2002, 21:02
good luck...welcome by the way!
what do u think???
nice t ohave you here!

Umah Bloodomen
1st Jul 2002, 06:02
Blinc ~ You helped make the clan...you get on the list ;)

I feel so special that you remembered me dago...
***grins all big***

Umah - Once you meet her, you NEVER forget her. ;)

dago
1st Jul 2002, 21:45
Originally posted by Umah Bloodomen
Blinc ~ You helped make the clan...you get on the list ;)

I feel so special that you remembered me dago...
***grins all big***

Umah - Once you meet her, you NEVER forget her. ;)

well actually i had a little help on that one...sorry... but if u want i can pretent that i remebered;)

Jedilvr
1st Jul 2002, 23:01
Why Dago, how kind of you not to take the credit. And here I was going to let you have it. You are truely a Prince among Men.

dago
1st Jul 2002, 23:19
Originally posted by Jedilvr
Why Dago, how kind of you not to take the credit. And here I was going to let you have it. You are truely a Prince among Men.

:o

Umah it was jedil...kiss him:D

itz a pleasure jedil...

Apocrypha Roxy
2nd Jul 2002, 00:57
Question: How do you become a member of the Unseen Fangs?

Is there an initiation trial?

Is there blood-letting involved?

Do I need to sharpen my canines with an emory board?

I'm a willing sacrifice! :)

Mallinger
2nd Jul 2002, 02:01
Originally posted by Apocrypha Roxy
Question: How do you become a member of the Unseen Fangs?

Is there an initiation trial?

Is there blood-letting involved?

Do I need to sharpen my canines with an emory board?

I'm a willing sacrifice! :) Actually, back on the other forum, we had to have at least 25 posts. I don't really know how many posts you need here however. Do you know Umah? :cool:

Apocrypha Roxy
2nd Jul 2002, 02:15
I don't KNOW know Umah, but I know her (How can you forget her? ;)) . We share an intrest in Kain, to say the least... :cool:

At the other forum I had 675 posts total (I'm not much of a talker, but when provoked I can come up with some mighty fine dialogue!).

Soo, am I game? :)

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 02:47
Apocrypha Roxy~

Don't ask how I ended up being the "official" acceptance person for TCoTUF but hey ***looks to Azuriel*** I thought this was your job dear? ;)

Anyhow, consider yourself a part of the unseen fangs. :D

We are going to be working on an online registration form with the guidelines set forth on it so people can apply there.

This is still coming together as I sit and await a few responses from a couple other members. I feel that if I don't hear from them soon, then alas I will have to find new people to replace them and move on with the plans.

Feel free to make a sig image. I would help you but I'm still in my "temporary retirement" phase. LOL

NoobSaibot
2nd Jul 2002, 03:21
Isn't willow formally known as willow aya a member?

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 03:25
Say it with me Noob ~

Willow was formerly Willow Ayala ;)

And as far as being a member, he's above the members...he's a co-founder. :p

Epsillion
2nd Jul 2002, 07:42
Oh, I see you have updated the list. Thank you. :D

Azuriel
2nd Jul 2002, 08:08
Apocrypha Roxy~

Don't ask how I ended up being the "official" acceptance person for TCoTUF but hey ***looks to Azuriel*** I thought this was your job dear? ;)

yes, yes i know!
sorry... didn`t have much time lately, as my future collapsed.
besides, i`m also working on the BO1 remake, and i`m currently getting to know the Aurora

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 08:11
Well, I wish you luck on your endeavors Az. I know what it's like to have your future collapse...mine's looking pretty bleak right about now. Anyhow, ***mood changing subject*** Check out TCoTUF thread and give me your thoughts on the matter.

Raenius
2nd Jul 2002, 09:06
I am here as well...count me in!

Grtz,

Raenius...

Apocrypha Roxy
2nd Jul 2002, 21:35
KOSHER! :D

I'm making my sig image right about now...

(whips out Adobe Photoshop and assorted tools)

If you don't see me for a couple of millenia, don't worry. I'm a fanatic for details... :rolleyes:

NoobSaibot
2nd Jul 2002, 23:48
Say it with me Noob ~

Willow was formerly Willow Ayala ;)

And as far as being a member, he's above the members...he's a co-founder. :p
Ok Ok so I did't right the whole name out, suw me. If he dosn't want to be on the list, so what. I was just asking.

Jedilvr
3rd Jul 2002, 04:36
I am finally complete, now I have my Clan sig. and everything. Thanks to the always lovely and talented Sigtress Umah.

tannahj
3rd Jul 2002, 04:41
I found the original list in the old forums. It took some digging, mind you!

Members:

Warpsavant
Blincoln
Chris@Crystal
Riovanes
Willow Ayala
OSKR
Plumpdragon
L_Master562
Tannahj
Glucolisis
RedSeth
Non-existent
Raziel8602
Jeffers
Serul
Jotum@Surrogate
Silmir
Insanity
Rook 7
Divine Darkness
Riggers
Dago
Basojaun
EveTree
Mr. Socko
Raenius
Jord
Kamodomaster
Royalmarine1980
Kain520
Strega
Azuriel (i`m Baa-aaack!)

I'm evil, I know.:p

L_Master562
3rd Jul 2002, 07:32
I was one of the original members and don't like to be forgotten in 2 months of a small lack of posting. My keyboard filled with dust so nothing worked, so I had to copy and paste letters in posts. It was NOT fun and SUCKED bad. I had to use my mouse a lot for these posts. I took apart the keyboard, cleared the dust, and now everything is in working order and I'm going to be posting A LOT more often just cause I feel like it now. I'm back, my keyboard works, I'm medicated, I'm an original member of the Clan, I need to get back to playing LoK on Pc instead of just PsX/2, I am hyper now where I am and the clock says it is 3:19 as I type this, and I need to re-hook all the cords for my computer up because of having to take things apart to get the keyboard seperated and able to be moved into a more open spot to be taken apart. All stuff I wanted to adress is there. The dust was in huge clumps, and I don't think that was good. Each post for around 2 + 1/2 months were all done one letter at a time, being copied and pasted out of different folders in my one huge image depository on my computer which when alphabeticaly organized has all 26 letters. I tried to keep messages lately short because of that. New board, new games hopefully soon though we must give the creators time to work to finish the games right for once instead of being stuck on such tight schedules. The board move to a new one is kinda good. We brought the good info which is a necesity. More organized and seems more well organized by game series which makes the board feel smaller than before with the same space. Makes things easier to find to. LoK is all together in one thing now making me happy. Wasn't it something asked for at the old board? It was, so at least Eidos listens to us or whoever implemented the change. Bye for now. I need sleep. It is something I lack, but am trying to make up for.

LONG LIVE DREW CAREY AND HIS TWO SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTH WHO's LINE IS IT ANYWAYS AND THE DREW CAREY SHOW ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAREY's WLiiA IS BETTER THAN THE OLD AND SEEM MORE FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! MIGHT JUST BE THE NEW SET WITH DREW IS LIGHTER!!!!!!!!! GO CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE POWER OF CHEESE AND GO BUY VANILLA COKE!!!!!!!!!!

My end post loss of mind is over. Who knows what else might be dug back up. Than again, I only mean the disturbing stuff that is itself quite funny. Or amusing. Any way it is looked at brings thoughts of good times and most if not all involve Kain and his lower half. All relate to that as it was in those threads. Great stuff!!!

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jul 2002, 07:41
Sounds like someone needs a hug.... :p

I didn't know you were a member of the fangs...shows you how much I care to keep up on it. I figured it was for the fanbase as a whole anyway.

If you're a member cool, if not that's cool too. I don't see the point in wracking ones brain on the issue.

Besides, when the site's up, it will log everyone so we don't have to dwell on it. ;)

darien_specter
3rd Jul 2002, 07:48
:eek:

HOLY CRAP! A letter at a time cut & paste? What a hellish nightmare...

chuffy
3rd Jul 2002, 09:45
i would love to be a member. whateve it takes count me in!!
;)

chuffy

Apocrypha Roxy
4th Jul 2002, 00:40
Uhh... I made something of a sig picture for TCoTUC; but all attempts to make it presentable have failed. Could someone maybe help me? Email or PM me if you can.

Thanks

~Roxanne

willow
4th Jul 2002, 01:15
L_Master, you know, you could have always purchased a new PS2 style keyboard for around $15-20... or worse case scenario a USB one for around $20-25.
But then again this is coming from a guy who wouldn't be able to live that kind of life...
heh... I wonder how many of you could live with my keyboard....

http://www.angelfire.com/clone/id/keyboard.txt
No it's not dirty... it's just shiny and looks that way.

Lady Kreliana
4th Jul 2002, 05:56
I'm back and better than ever! ...sorta. :P

Apocrypha Roxy
5th Jul 2002, 21:55
I kinda need a lil help...

Here's my pic (self made in photoshop), but I don't have PSP/ the knowledge on how to put my name & the clan on it, as well as spruce it up a bit. I've tried using transparency, but the cursed thing won't work right. There's something I'm doing wrong, but I don't know what it is.

However, feel free to toy with it if you like, I don't mind. I'll post it up on my own webspace, so don't worry.

And thanks to Jeffers for helping me with the transparency idea.

http://members.aol.com/roxy314187/images/soul%20reaver.jpg

dago
5th Jul 2002, 22:10
ok seeing as though i dont know what the requirments are..u are all in!
consider yourselfs blessed...

Jeffers
5th Jul 2002, 22:27
Hows this?

http://jeffers1.freewebspace.com/soulreaver.jpg

I can change it you want.

Jeffers.

Jeffers
5th Jul 2002, 22:31
Ok, didn't quite work as I thought.

I tried saving it as both a gif and a jpeg and both time it put a white background in again, so I think someone with a bit more knowledge then me might have to try.

Jeffers.

dago
5th Jul 2002, 22:35
dude it works...i think you need that help i suggested

Umah Bloodomen
5th Jul 2002, 22:39
Why don't you change the canvas color to black?
**shrugs** Just a suggestion. :p

Jeffers
5th Jul 2002, 22:41
DONE IT!!!!!

http://jeffers1.freewebspace.com/soulreaver1.gif
I don't mind hosting it for you, so don't worry, just link to it.

Jeffers.

NoobSaibot
5th Jul 2002, 23:22
Originally posted by tannahj
I found the original list in the old forums. It took some digging, mind you!

Members:

Warpsavant
Blincoln
Chris@Crystal
Riovanes
Willow Ayala
OSKR
Plumpdragon
L_Master562
Tannahj
Glucolisis
RedSeth
Non-existent
Raziel8602
Jeffers
Serul
Jotum@Surrogate
Silmir
Insanity
Rook 7
Divine Darkness
Riggers
Dago
Basojaun
EveTree
Mr. Socko
Raenius
Jord
Kamodomaster
Royalmarine1980
Kain520
Strega
Azuriel (i`m Baa-aaack!)

I'm evil, I know.:p

THIS is not the original list, sorry. Not to sound arrogant, but I was one of the first dozen in the clan, welcomed by none other than one of the founders warpsavant. I do not see my name on this list. Just making a point!

Azuriel
5th Jul 2002, 23:37
Originally posted by NoobSaibot

THIS is not the original list, sorry. Not to sound arrogant, but I was one of the first dozen in the clan, welcomed by none other than one of the founders warpsavant. I do not see my name on this list. Just making a point!

correct. this was posted by me to get an overview. alas, i didn`t know Noob was a member untill this list was long forgotten

Apocrypha Roxy
5th Jul 2002, 23:58
Wow Jeffers! It's magnificent! Absolutely Beautiful! I love it!

Thank you sooo soo soo soo soo much! I'll be putting it up on my own webspace, so you dont have to worry about it.

YAY it's finally done! Thanks! :D

dago
6th Jul 2002, 00:00
no worries...u are now all on..that is y some one needs to do it agian!

Jeffers
6th Jul 2002, 11:16
It's ok, this list is to get a full picture of all the current memebers of the clan, as Warp told me that the very first list of members which was created when the clan started was deleted when it started to get flamed.

Jeffers.

Vampmaster
6th Jul 2002, 11:42
I want to join.

Azuriel
6th Jul 2002, 14:45
Originally posted by Vampmaster
I want to join.

i`m sorry, but not untill you have 25 posts nad a fairly good reputation. the reputation will be judged by those posts. most members joined on the old forums BTW (to prevent questions about: he only has 4 posts, yet he`s a member. how?)

Vampmaster
6th Jul 2002, 15:08
It's me, Raziel1 who did the Fly Code UK thread, you idiot. I've been a member of the old forum for two years. I hadn't posted much since Nosgothic Realm was started, but I started posting again about 5 months ago. That part about you being an idiot was a joke, so don't take it seriously.

Azuriel
6th Jul 2002, 15:19
in that case, your in.

congrats

dago
6th Jul 2002, 20:19
ur in vampmaster man...but how do i know that it is really u???

Vampmaster
6th Jul 2002, 21:52
I'll post in the old SR2 forum as Raziel1 to say it's me. Check it before it get's deleted.

warpsavant
6th Jul 2002, 21:55
Don't worry it's really him. Welcome to the Fangs Vm

2nd, this latest list is incorrect. Poopa Twinkie Spam ain't in the Clan and neither are some of them other people.

Az is the official clan person who Welcomes new members to the Clan. But ANY one who has been a member of the Clan for like a month can also welcome new members to the Clan. The only rule of the Clan is you need 25 posts and you have to be nice to people.

Azuriel
6th Jul 2002, 22:26
okidee

now... how do i make a sticky thread? (would come in handy for joining...)

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2002, 23:01
So, how's it look? Like it?

Azuriel
6th Jul 2002, 23:11
very nice!

how didst thee make the white dissappear?

dago
6th Jul 2002, 23:12
it looks great...az u cant make it sticky a mod has to...i think...and warps...i was just joking about vampm

Apocrypha Roxy
6th Jul 2002, 23:22
T'wasn't me who got the white to dissappear. I have experience with Photoshop, but I couldn't do transparencies if my un-life depended on it. Nor do I have a program like Paint Shop Pro/knowledge of how to use one like it. As for saving it on my own server, I can't get rid of the white background. So, thank you Jeffers. :)

And the quotes:

go here to see Vampire quotes (http://www.angelfire.com/tx2/DeathsDomain/quotes.html)

dago
6th Jul 2002, 23:27
nice quotes...u must really have been collecting them for a long time...

Jeffers
7th Jul 2002, 21:19
For those who wanted to know how I did it, I took the image and sorted it out in paint shop pro, but for some reason it wouldn't get rid of the whit background, so I ended up making it into a animation, using animation shop and making a transparent background and saving it as a gif.

So in theory, it is an animation, but I am sure it is possible to do it in paint shop pro or photoshop. SO I owned upto it now, but animation shop does come with paint shop pro, so I did still use paint shop pro.

I am pleased I could help, and don't mind doing anybody elses.

Jeffers.

Umah Bloodomen
7th Jul 2002, 21:41
For those of you with Photoshop you just have to use the background eraser and erase the background template.

I am also sure you can select the background and cut it for the same effect.

Jeffers
7th Jul 2002, 21:47
Ok, I just thought I would add this little point in as well.

Twice in Paint Shop Pro, I cut out the image, pasted it onto a transparent background and saved it as a jpeg or gif, and it always put the white background in again, the only way I could do it was by the method posted further up, but I don't have photoshop to try your method Umah.

Jeffers

Umah Bloodomen
7th Jul 2002, 21:52
Roxy said she had Photoshop...perhaps she can find some use for it.

It is a bit complicated to do in Photoshop seeing I've only been able to erase it manually (not selecting an area to erase).

Is Paint Shop Pro a worthwhile program? I have been thinking of checking it out for the heck of it.

Jeffers
7th Jul 2002, 22:02
I use Paint Shop Pro a lot, and find that it is a cheap (compared to photoshop) program, that can be used quite simply.

Plus, it includes animation shop, a simple, but useful package.

I would recomend it anyway.

Jeffers.

Jeffers
7th Jul 2002, 22:03
You could download a 30 day trial version of it if you wanted, or in the uk, it use to be on loads of freebie CD's as a trial version also.

Any way, time for bed.

Jeffers.

Apocrypha Roxy
8th Jul 2002, 02:32
The quotes aren't mine, I did some searching on Google to find some 'dark' quotes, and that one was my favorite (they kept popping up with Buffy the Vampire Slayer quotes pages, and I don't watch the show, nor were they what I was looking for.

I have a LE version of Photoshop, and while I use a newer version in school, the same principles apply. I just never had to use transparency before.

As for PSP, I have an internet chat program, Avatar Palace, that uses pictures (avatars) in it, and being an editor, have heard of it many times. Lot's of very experienced editors have this program and use it for their projects - making it easier for them. I have no experience on how to use it. However, PSP lets you edit the whole thing, Palace makes you edit them piece by piece (avatars are made up of 9 squares (3x3)). My signature picture was partially made in Palace (the vampire), and I used photoshop for the rest of it.

It's quite easy to do, and I'll look into how to use background eraser - I tried cutting out the white of the background, but it keeps popping back up. Plus I tried tinkering with the transparency option, but choosing white was not a good idea, for many reasons, like other projects.

Well, there she is; I'm going to tinker with it again tomorrow, it's late now...

Jeffers
8th Jul 2002, 21:25
Well if you get suck with the white again, I don't mind making it disappear.

Jeffers.

dago
20th Jul 2002, 18:33
ok here is a new repuirment...all members(even ones already signed up) have to go to the CC and vote for LoK in the best game series poll! if you have already gone, go again, and post about how great LoK is!!!!

we need to pull away from Startopia, and towards TR!

Vampmaster
20th Jul 2002, 19:23
Is that a thread here or is it on the Sanctuary of the Clan site?

Azuriel
20th Jul 2002, 19:25
Dago, 3 things

1. i guess almost everyone here has voted already

2. we`ve beaten the startopians already

3. TR is hard to beat, as they have a massive fanbase.

4. i already posted a few replies there. no worries. bashing TR in a subtle way :D

dago
20th Jul 2002, 20:22
az is that 3 things?

i know...well we can dream 2 beat TR...

Azuriel
20th Jul 2002, 20:26
yes that`s 3 things. you dare question me??????

j/k

i`ll count to 3.

dago
20th Jul 2002, 20:35
ooh...sorry i missed that...but itz not your fault u live in the netherlands...

i wont do it again!