PDA

View Full Version : A theory about max time travel thing

UNKLEPhilosophy
27th Oct 2015, 10:21
What about Max know this powers back before the game beginning? just she forgot this time everything(because she jumped alternate reality too many times BEFORE the game started, she already saw the town destroyed/chloe dies maybe she couldn't choice between chloe and the town she used the butterfly picture to go back in time but she forgot everything), like when she saved chloe father after that max forgot things. I think this is perfectly fit for the prologue when max is in mr Jefferson class.

KristaD
27th Oct 2015, 10:23
What about Max know this powers back before the game beginning? just she forgot this time everything(because she jumped alternate reality too many times BEFORE the game started, she already saw the town destroyed/chloe dies maybe she couldn't choice between chloe and the town), like when she saved chloe father after that max forgot things. I think this is perfectly fit for the prologue when max is in mr Jefferson class.

It is quite possible, I think I mentioned this is some post (too lazy/busy to look it up). We are just witnessing the time when she doesn't screw this up on an epic scale.

Arcadiagamer
27th Oct 2015, 11:17
Something like that i did think too, for that she can see the tornado before come to the bathrom. A prequel/sequel game as Max as Rachel like i did write in the another post would like to me. In that, they can show us how Max obtain her powers.

UNKLEPhilosophy
27th Oct 2015, 12:43
Imo the best way we don't know how max obtained her powes I think its better to not know I like this way, its better than ughh I don't know to make and idiot dlc and ughh a spider bite me/ or I drinked something **** and I have superpowers lol.. I hate these things.