PDA

View Full Version : completely lost my career

piteruans
27th Oct 2015, 05:10
I played a lot of seasons around the leagues, and i managed to save a lot of money and CM. then i started a brand new career in conf premier and spent money and CM to upgrade staff and facilities. i began 3rd season as usual, playing friendlies and suddenly the game crashed (never happened before). i restarted the phone and when I launched the game i noticed that i have only 250 money and 50 CM, no staff and no facilities and my manager level was back at 1,when previously i was like 20 or so. I'm so annoyed!!! what can I do?

What team you are currently managing

forest green rovers

The current in game date
9 aug 2017

Device you are playing on
Sony xperia z1 compact

OS you are playing on
Android

OS Version currently installed on your device

http://i62.tinypic.com/6iqu7o.jpg

GDArcan
28th Oct 2015, 18:02
Thanks alot for the report Piteruans and sorry to hear it happened :(

Could you please DM we so we can sort this out for you personally asap? I've also passed on the details of this crash to the dev team for investigation.

piteruans
30th Oct 2015, 15:03
sorry, I don't understand what do I have to do :)
update: i tried to start a new season on that team again but all CM spent on facilities and staff are gone. tried to start in a team in which I knew I had facilities and in that case they're already here, so it seems that the crash reset all my progress with that very career and not the past.
standing that my manager level, CM and money have been reset ;)
thanks again!

GDArcan
6th Nov 2015, 12:50
Click on my name on this post and select Private Message - I'll try and get you set up again then!