PDA

View Full Version : Seiken Densetsu 3, Will it ever see the NA?

InfoCat411
27th Oct 2015, 02:16
Seiken Densetsu 3, known by United States fans as "Secret of Mana 2", has never seen a official North American release. I'm not sure why it was never released. Maybe it came out near the end of Super Nintendo's life cycle. Maybe it has to do with censorship. Well, I know one thing, Seiken Densetsu 4 came out as "Legend of Mana" PSOne in North America leaving me with one question, "What happen to "Seiken Densetsu 3?" I thought Square would pull a Final Fantasy III and release the game finally in North America to rave reviews but they just kept putting out new games.

It's been years now and I wish to at least know the the story behind the missing game. Why wasn't it released in North America with Secret of Mana doing so well? Will there ever be a official release?

AstarothA
26th Mar 2017, 04:38
with the new switch version we NEED to let squeenix know wherever we possibly can that mana fans abroad want either english language option for the jp cart so we can import or a us release, dont wait months and then wonder why there was no announcement and give them the excuse of 'there wasnt much demand', spread the word to every mana fan you know that WE WANT THIS GAME in english