PDA

View Full Version : Mythbusters: Polarized Edition

Tataboj
23rd Oct 2015, 19:47
Here come corrections about the unfair statements, uncovering the truth behind the "sins". I'll start.

How did she get to San Francisco so fast? It was just a day after announcing the winner
The fight was prepared to Friday. Jefferson mentions it when Max gives him the photograph. He says something like: "I can't prejudge yet but maybe we will both go to San Francisco on Friday.

Xeva-q
24th Oct 2015, 22:35
That was... unbelievably pathetic. From all troubles of this game's plot you choose that? How about uncover some real sins?

Lehkeri
24th Oct 2015, 23:13
That was... unbelievably pathetic. From all troubles of this game's plot you choose that? How about uncover some real sins?

Want to start by naming a few?

Tataboj
25th Oct 2015, 10:19

Why? For what reason? Would I make anyone happier?

Damn you, quotes!

Xeva-q
25th Oct 2015, 11:05
Want to start by naming a few?

Just you wait, i have some right here. :D

But i really think the plot holes have no resolution. Simply because we have really bad writhing.

Why? For what reason? Would I make anyone happier?

Damn you, quotes!

All i am saying that if you want to resolve some of this game's plot holes, try some real ones instead, because it is rather strange to resolve little plot holes when this game have real huge ones. And yes, that would make a lot of people happier.

Just saying, just saying, no one is pushing you.:D

And, you know, you can still return to me. I will forgive you, i swear!

And, regarding the plot hole... Can anyone resolve this:

Why THE HELL Sean gave so much money to support Jefferson's madness?

StrangerThanFiction
25th Oct 2015, 11:15
Just you wait, i have some right here. :D

But i really think the plot holes have no resolution. Simply because we have really bad writhing.

All i am saying that if you want to resolve some of this game's plot holes, try some real ones instead, because it is rather strange to resolve little plot holes when this game have real huge ones. And yes, that would make a lot of people happier.

Just saying, just saying, no one is pushing you.:D

And, you know, you can still return to me. I will forgive you, i swear!

And, regarding the plot hole... Can anyone resolve this:

Why THE HELL Sean gave so much money to support Jefferson's madness?

Because he'd rather give money to someone that didn't believe that Nathan had a mental disorder and help channel his "anger" into art.

Though if he knew Jefferson's full intentions of the dark room (hopefully) he would have half a mind to stop it, especially if it would cost his son's life.

Xeva-q
25th Oct 2015, 11:32
Because he'd rather give money to someone that didn't believe that Nathan had a mental disorder and help channel his "anger" into art.

Though if he knew Jefferson's full intentions of the dark room (hopefully) he would have half a mind to stop it, especially if it would cost his son's life.

That won't work. If he didn't knew they true intentions there was simply no need in that bunker in the first place. Simple photo studio would do.

And Sean is clearly not that kind of a father who would grant every Nathan's wish.

And whole idea to fix someone psychic by allowing to them kidnap some people is completely retarded.

And, most importantly, Nathan's psychic has damaged as result of their doings. So, before they started there was no need to fix him.

Try harder.

StrangerThanFiction
25th Oct 2015, 11:46
That won't work. If he didn't knew they true intentions there was simply no need in that bunker in the first place. Simple photo studio would do.

And Sean is clearly not that kind of a father who would grant every Nathan's wish.

And whole idea to fix someone psychic by allowing to them kidnap some people is completely retarded.

And, most importantly, Nathan's psychic has damaged as result of their doings. So, before they started there was no need to fix him.

Try harder.

1) Bunker would still be there. Evidence shows Harry wanted to build a storm bunker. It wouldn't be hard to convert a bunker into a dark room.

2) We don't know much about Sean except through Max's limited perspective and what other people say about him: so it's either he knew about it and took full part in it, or he was unaware of what was really going on in The Dark Room.

3) "The whole idea of fixing someone psychotic by kidnaping people is completely retarded." Again, Sean doesn't believe Nathan to have anything but anger issues. He will only support those who believe the same. So it would make sense if he gave someone money to get equipment to help mentor Nathan into channeling his "anger" into art. Im not saying Jefferson is trying to "fix" Nathan. Clearly he had other intentions. I'm saying that Sean would be more willingly to support someone that confrims his thinking that Nathan has anger issues, and will reject any information that states otherwise.

Xeva-q
25th Oct 2015, 12:18
1) Bunker would still be there. Evidence shows Harry wanted to build a storm bunker. It wouldn't be hard to convert a bunker into a dark room.

2) We don't know much about Sean except through Max's limited perspective and what other people say about him: so it's either he knew about it and took full part in it, or he was unaware of what was really going on in The Dark Room.

3) "The whole idea of fixing someone psychotic by kidnaping people is completely retarded." Again, Sean doesn't believe Nathan to have anything but anger issues. He will only support those who believe the same. So it would make sense if he gave someone money to get equipment to help mentor Nathan into channeling his "anger" into art. Im not saying Jefferson is trying to "fix" Nathan. Clearly he had other intentions. I'm saying that Sean would be more willingly to support someone that confrims his thinking that Nathan has anger issues, and will reject any information that states otherwise.

How making some photos would help manage anger? You know, that's really random.

Bunker would still be there.

Not again. Do your homework.

o it's either he knew about it and took full part in it

Why?

or he was unaware of what was really going on in The Dark Room.

It's impossible.

Again, Sean doesn't believe Nathan to have anything but anger issues.

And that the reason why Nathan was visiting several psychiatrists. You know that anger problems is simply not psychiatrist's competence, right?

I'm saying that Sean would be more willingly to support someone that confrims his thinking that Nathan has anger issues, and will reject any information that states otherwise.

So you saying that Sean thought that kidnapping would fix Nathan anger problems.

I think we really hit the bottom here.

StrangerThanFiction
25th Oct 2015, 18:17
How making some photos would help manage anger? You know, that's really random.

Not really. It's a firm belief (yet only true for the minority] that most artists are mentally disturbed.

Not again. Do your homework.

Harry had financed a storm shelter to be built. If you look ed at the docs in the chest, it clearly states that. So yeah, bunker would still be there. It would be used as a storm shelter.

Why?

It's impossible.

It's not impossible. It depends on what kind of days Sean is. Does he enjoy a fetish like that? Maybe, probably could take a huge part it in. Also, he doesn't keep Nathan 24/7, and also working on another project. He doesn't know everything goong on at school unless Wells or a teacher tells him.

And that the reason why Nathan was visiting several psychiatrists. You know that anger problems is simply not psychiatrist's competence, right?

He has more than just anger problems. Letter in the bunker states that Nathan's father didn't want to take further action with Dr. Jacoby. The doctor saw that Nathan had a severe mental problem.
It's his fathers fault for not willing to say "That might make sense
". His father simply denies any information that doesn't confirm what he "believes" is wrong.

So you saying that Sean thought that kidnapping would fix Nathan anger problems.

I think we really hit the bottom here.

You're misinterpreting what I'm saying. Sean supported Jefferson because he thought that Jefferson would help turn his "anger" into art. That does not mean Sean knows that kidnalping girls is involved and he probably doesn't know.

But you can think whatever you want. This is more of am unanswered question than a plot hole. There are several possible answers. It's all in the matter of which one fits what you believe.