PDA

View Full Version : My ending choice...And why

Stonefire21
23rd Oct 2015, 17:42
Just completed Life is strange, and wanted to state that I loved this game. I would love to get into my experience with the game in general, but this thread is about the ending I chose and why I chose it.

So, I decided, after a few seconds/minutes, to let the town go. I did not want to, but listening to Max at the end there, where she was objecting to using the butterfly photo, made me think that she wanted Chloe around more than anybody in that town. Thinking of it that way, it was wrong to send Max back one more time just to watch her best friend/beloved (I chose the kiss option in three). I felt upset and it was definitely selfish of me to let the town get destroyed, but I cannot play this game again, considering that even thinking about it right now is making me want to cry.

Feel free to call me a monster if you want, or to agree with me, I liked the save Chloe despite how short it is, considering they have the chance to start a new life together (maybe in Seattle or somewhere).

Xeva-q
23rd Oct 2015, 17:53
There is no excuse. You are evil person.

StrangerThanFiction
23rd Oct 2015, 17:56
Just completed Life is strange, and wanted to state that I loved this game. I would love to get into my experience with the game in general, but this thread is about the ending I chose and why I chose it.

So, I decided, after a few seconds/minutes, to let the town go. I did not want to, but listening to Max at the end there, where she was objecting to using the butterfly photo, made me think that she wanted Chloe around more than anybody in that town. Thinking of it that way, it was wrong to send Max back one more time just to watch her best friend/beloved (I chose the kiss option in three). I felt upset and it was definitely selfish of me to let the town get destroyed, but I cannot play this game again, considering that even thinking about it right now is making me want to cry.

Feel free to call me a monster if you want, or to agree with me, I liked the save Chloe despite how short it is, considering they have the chance to start a new life together (maybe in Seattle or somewhere).

Join us Stonefire21! We are the most selfish people on the planet apparently (and certainly don't belong in Abnegation)!

In all seriousness, I think that's another big reason why a majority of us chose to save Chloe.

CrystalXPredator
23rd Oct 2015, 18:01

Why would somebody call you a monster, just because you say how you decided to deal with your ending path?
Just to make that clear and please don't even think that way forget that. It is your opinion and you explained it why!

Back to topic.
I am on the same with you. I mean your reasons why you went for that ending are similar to me. My Max wouldn't let Chloe die, instead they are glad they got a second chance to live together somewhere else.

Stonefire21
23rd Oct 2015, 18:03
Why would somebody call you a monster, just because you say how you decided to deal with your ending path?
Just to make that clear and please don't even think that way forget that. It is your opinion and you explained it why!

Back to topic.
I am on the same with you. I mean your reasons why you went for that ending are similar to me. My Max wouldn't let Chloe die, instead they are glad they got a second chance to live together somewhere else.

Just wanted to put that out there in case there are people who think that.

Also, good to know that there are people who agree with the reason. I still hate myself a little for making that choice though.