PDA

View Full Version : How many times did you play each episode?

PHub07
23rd Oct 2015, 02:31
Just curious is all.

I have honestly lost count of how many times I played the first two episodes....its ridiculous.

I believe I played through ep1 as many as 9 times

EP 2 about 7 times

EP 3 I played through 4 times for sure.

EP4 I played 3 times for sure

EP5 so far just the once.

StrangerThanFiction
23rd Oct 2015, 02:35
EP: UHM...Lost count.

EP2: I'd say about 8-9 times. Same goes for EP3.

EP 4: 2 times.

EP 5: Once ATM.

PHub07
23rd Oct 2015, 02:40
This is how I knew this game was special to me. Something about it resonated with me on a deep level.

I never start a game over right away I cant stand it and it gets boring. Even with the other episodic games like Walking Dead which I love...I could never do that. I beat episode 1 like 3 times in a week for LIS. The atmosphere of arcadia bay is always strangely enchanting....

StrangerThanFiction
23rd Oct 2015, 02:46
This is how I knew this game was special to me. Something about it resonated with me on a deep level.

I never start a game over right away I cant stand it and it gets boring. Even with the other episodic games like Walking Dead which I love...I could never do that. I beat episode 1 like 3 times in a week for LIS. The atmosphere of arcadia bay is always strangely enchanting....

Same. But I also wanted to go back and look for clues. I think i replayed the first three episodes seven-eight times alone just for that. Three times for the choices and three times for the photos.

MxMoondoggie
24th Oct 2015, 15:20
Just the one so far lol. I really wanted to have a clean experience all the way through not trying to change things based on what I find out later before I play it again. Eventually I will play them again and do stuff I missed or didn't figure out like where to hide in Chloe's room. I didn't want to change too many of my choices in the game so I figure I can experiment now the game is done with.