PDA

View Full Version : About the butterfly (SPOILERS)

Arcadiagamer
22nd Oct 2015, 20:52
I think that the blue butterfly that is in the save Arcadia end in Cloe's tomb is her in animal spirit form, and is her who give the powers to Max in the beginning in the game. It's only a theory, sure.

--TIE--
22nd Oct 2015, 21:11
Animal Spirit yes...give max the power no...only to let Chloe die again that would be a very mean butterfly :D

LOL or better at the funeral he try┬┤s again "come kiddy I am the mean butterfly and I give you the power to change all...this time without a vortex I SWEAR"

Arcadiagamer
22nd Oct 2015, 21:42
Ha ha, perphaps that's why Max smile in the end xD. But seriously, i forget say that in my theory, that the butterfly in the end is the same that show in the beginning of the game in the bathrom When Cloe is killed. Perphaps the butterfly have the power to travel to different timelines and is Future Cloe who gives her powers to Max to hunt Jefferson and Nathan and stay with her the time it's possible.

In the bathrom at the beginning, Max say that the butterfly can be a spirit.

And about Max having power before to go to the bathroom watching the tornado in class, there be times powers after all, perphaps the world line of the game it's not the first.

Sorry for my english.

--TIE--
22nd Oct 2015, 22:24
No sorry, I am from germany so my english seems terrible at all :)

I agree the butterfly is the same (Restroom / Grave). My secret theory about it is (if we agree it is an spirit or her soul) if a human is able to catch a spirit or a soul on an non digital image you got some powers from it. In Max fall he catch Chloes soul bcs. the soul comes in to say a last goodbye to her body so the soul/spirit is arround where someone dies. Max take the shot...like Mr. J. says and tata she got the power. And her power ends if she realese the spirit/soule from the picture aka torn it apart. Like this old voodoo thing or some native african ppl belive if you get banned on a photo you lost your soul.

Sounds funny...but deep in my heart I belive that *g*

Arcadiagamer
23rd Oct 2015, 10:14
Thanks! I see, your theory it's very interesting too!

UNKLEPhilosophy
23rd Oct 2015, 10:36
That blue butterfly in the ending is nothing else just max (a shy,no to good looking girl) remembered the week she spend with her best friend,(chloe a punk girl) who changed max and max is smiling because it was good (those experiences with her).And a new life is about to beginning.

Tataboj
23rd Oct 2015, 10:37
That blue butterfly in the ending is nothing else just max (a shy,no to good looking girl) remembered the week she spend with her best friend,(chloe a punk girl) who changed max and max is smiling because it was good.And a new life is about to beginning.

That's a really nicely said. Thank you for realizing it.

UNKLEPhilosophy
23rd Oct 2015, 11:04
That's a really nicely said. Thank you for realizing it.
that's my imagination :) but everybody can use their own IMAGINATION :)

Arcadiagamer
23rd Oct 2015, 11:10
Well said.

PinkFrog
23rd Oct 2015, 12:06
So, whats with the spirit animals anyhow... whats with the dear? I always hoped they would say something about that in ep5.

TheEmissary
23rd Oct 2015, 12:12
I think the butterfly represents the butterfly effect and the consequences of Max's actions.

--TIE--
23rd Oct 2015, 12:45
I think the dear was Max...not Rachel like some ppl think...its Max nature, shy but wise (or something like native american legends say). The dear leads her up to the lighthouse and point her the newspaper.