PDA

View Full Version : I don't like the end, about Rachel... (SPOILERS)

Arcadiagamer
22nd Oct 2015, 20:47
I think they have the perfect end with Rachel being future Max and with her can not reveal her true identity to people and saving Chloe diying herself. That would be the perfect ending of the game in my opinion.

Only 2 bad ends? And what are all the cluess about Rachel being like Max, and why Max obtain his power? Nothing it's explained. And what about at that piece in the end that suggets that Cloe is bad? It doesn't have sense. Perphaps it's the crazyness of Max in that moment, but anyway, i don't like it.

For me this would can be the game of the year, with the end i did say, but i don't like the ends of the game, it's a pitty.

I think Dontnod should do another game with Rachel as main character. A prequel perphaps, something like that.

Sorry for my english.

PHub07
22nd Oct 2015, 20:50
Because the writers decided to go the Lost route. Introduce a million different plot hints that a person would naturally assume will lead somewhere. That lead nowhere....

Arcadiagamer
22nd Oct 2015, 20:54
To me Rachel being Max would be beautiful, when Max go to Arcadia and leave Cloe alone, Rachel (Max) was with her. Max never would did leave Cloe alone.

EggFried
22nd Oct 2015, 21:15
To me Rachel being Max would be beautiful, when Max go to Arcadia and leave Cloe alone, Rachel (Max) was with her. Max never would did leave Cloe alone.

Max's leaving of Chloe for five years showed that nobody's perfect, it added flaw to her.

Arcadiagamer
22nd Oct 2015, 21:39
Yes, but her can try to improve that being Rachel.

PHub07
23rd Oct 2015, 02:34

I always did find that odd. It sat in the back of my mind....that Max would leave Chloe without even calling her after what happened. That seems so lame of her.

RaulRoque
23rd Oct 2015, 03:05
I think these guys have good ideas, but they weren't really well executed. The game has too many flaws, aesthetically speaking. Maybe next time? There are some memorable moments, but some forgettable ones as well. I get the sense of what they built in the end, but It just don't turn out well. There are so much explanations and so little action. The bullying thing was spectacular. It could have been gone deeper. The social aspect of the young people. Well, good ideas at the beginning, nonetheless.

Arcadiagamer
23rd Oct 2015, 10:11
It's true that there is a message of Rachel to Max in episode 5 telling to meet him? That reinforce my theory xD.

Tataboj
23rd Oct 2015, 10:31
It's true that there is a message of Rachel to Max in episode 5 telling to meet him? That reinforce my theory xD.

That happened during the nightmare, it meant that Max will die. It represented her fears, she got also a number of other messages (even from Pompidou. ;) ).

Arcadiagamer
23rd Oct 2015, 10:32
Thanks, i don't have see it, i will try in my next game.