PDA

View Full Version : Ahem... I have arrived!!! No, really, it IS me...



Riovanes
29th Jun 2002, 03:26
So yes, despite earlier difficulties and suspicion of a filched moniker...

RIOVANES HAS ARRIVED!!!

BAH!!!

Riovanes
29th Jun 2002, 03:30
Hmmm... No ticker-tape parades, no babies to kiss, no blaring fanfare...

I was right! I have indeed arrived! And the uncaring universe... Remains uncaring. *chuckles*

BAH!!!

Chris Mishima
29th Jun 2002, 03:40
Hi, or something.

A-Bomber
29th Jun 2002, 03:43
lol rio, i welcome your prescence and present to u this blank space.

_____________________


enjoy ;)

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 03:51
Yes, welcome indeed. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to finish my Jethro Bodine sized bowl of ice cream now. Mmmmmmmmmmm, chocolate ice cream. :cool:

willow
29th Jun 2002, 04:05
I loathe chocolate ice cream... it's filthy... and it wreaks of filth and all the horrors of the world...

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 04:09
Ok, you can have vanilla. More chocolate for me. :cool:

Jedilvr
29th Jun 2002, 04:13
Rio! Great to have you back, wouldn't be the same forum without your chapter updates. I'm overjoyed by your presence.

willow
29th Jun 2002, 04:16
Originally posted by Mallinger
Ok, you can have vanilla. More chocolate for me. :cool:
Now you're talking my language...
mmmmm evil vanilla ice cream of power... what every anthropomorphic entity needs for a healthy diet.

Riovanes
29th Jun 2002, 04:38
Originally posted by willow

Now you're talking my language...
mmmmm evil vanilla ice cream of power... what every anthropomorphic entity needs for a healthy diet.

Doesn't anthropomorphism have something to do with having animalistic qualities?

BAH!!!

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 04:47
Originally posted by Riovanes


Doesn't anthropomorphism have something to do with having animalistic qualities?

BAH!!! Actually there are two definitions in the dictionary I have here. 1:Ascribing human form or attributes to a thing or a being not human, as to a deity. 2:Resembling a human form: and anthropomorphic carving. [1820-30]. I hope this helps :cool:

Riovanes
29th Jun 2002, 04:58
Originally posted by Mallinger
Actually there are two definitions in the dictionary I have here. 1:Ascribing human form or attributes to a thing or a being not human, as to a deity. 2:Resembling a human form: and anthropomorphic carving. [1820-30]. I hope this helps :cool:

And the Webster's award goes to Mallinger... May you alphabetize as well as you categorize.

BAH!!!

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 05:10
Originally posted by Riovanes


And the Webster's award goes to Mallinger... May you alphabetize as well as you categorize.

BAH!!! Thank you, thank you. I accept this award on behalf of my fans and colligues :cool:

NoobSaibot
29th Jun 2002, 05:17
Don't mind me, just trying to get out of this junior member Stuff(stuff in place of a bad word.)

Riovanes
29th Jun 2002, 05:18
Originally posted by Mallinger
Thank you, thank you. I accept this award on behalf of my fans and colligues :cool:

That's COLLEAGUES!!! Give me that, you impostor!!! *grabs award and beats Mallinger repeatedly with a half-thawed carp as he chases him from the stage*

BAH!!!

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 05:22
Originally posted by Riovanes


That's COLLEAGUES!!! Give me that, you impostor!!! *grabs award and beats Mallinger repeatedly with a half-thawed carp as he chases him from the stage*

BAH!!! I thought I spelled colleagues wrong but I spelled it colligues anyway. I had a braincramp and the correct spelling mechanism of my brain seazed up and fjdaf;dj;;aruiejakgnaa. Oops. There it goes again. I guess that means I'd better get to sleep. :cool:

Riovanes
29th Jun 2002, 05:25
Indeed, I too must retire to my rat's nest... erm... I mean room... So yeah, g'night, folks, and happy posting!

BAH!!!

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 05:31
Yes, goodnight everyone. :cool: P.S. This is mainly to get rid of that Junior thingy under my username. :cool:

Sean567012
29th Jun 2002, 05:52
Congradulations to your profit from the provience

willow
29th Jun 2002, 06:24
Originally posted by Riovanes
Indeed, I too must retire to my rat's nest... erm... I mean room... So yeah, g'night, folks, and happy posting!

BAH!!!

And never again shall you doubt any word usage within my vernacular.... or I'll make your head explode with my evil power... and then brutally harm you with one of your own body parts that I just so conveniently ripped off of you.

darien_specter
29th Jun 2002, 07:06
good to see you made the jump, Rio... hope to get caught up on chapters here soon!

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 07:31
Hi Rio, looks like some of the family's here at last =o)

dago
29th Jun 2002, 08:32
welcome again... will u put your book updates here or in the community chat...or both???

Jedilvr
29th Jun 2002, 18:39
We are in the community chat. Not to make you feel bad, just getting more posts in.

dago
29th Jun 2002, 18:44
i mean in the main community chat...there are lots of them...but the main one is the bussyest... he will probably get new fans if he puts it there!

Jedilvr
29th Jun 2002, 18:48
Marketing genius. You are a very smart fellow.

dago
29th Jun 2002, 18:55
y thank you...i try...

Riovanes
29th Jun 2002, 20:19
Actually, they don't like me much over there... I kinda turned everyone at the old OT forum off pretty hard because I barked at the moderators over a certain harmful incident for which there was no valid explanation... So yeah, no one likes Rio or his writing over there...

No accounting for plebians, I suppose... :p

BAH!!!

dago
29th Jun 2002, 20:29
you have gotto try...im sure ppl will be forgiving...after all this is a new forum!

Jedilvr
30th Jun 2002, 04:20
You are the man, Man. Don't let the mindless minions put you down. And don't worry, you'll always have our support.

Riovanes
30th Jun 2002, 05:03
Muchos Gracias... Workin on 27 as we speak, ya?

BAH!!!

darien_specter
30th Jun 2002, 07:57
plebes, grrrr...

dago
30th Jun 2002, 09:21
Originally posted by Riovanes
Muchos Gracias... Workin on 27 as we speak, ya?

BAH!!!

KEWL...hav u read my novel yet???
tell me what you think!