PDA

View Full Version : TRLE Community Level (1)

Treeble
29th Jun 2002, 03:20
Please refer to thread 2: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6151
Below info will NOT be updated.

TRLE COMMUNITY LEVEL

by TREEBLE (http://www.treeble.hpg.ig.com.br/trleprj/)
by KingSpyder (http://www.kingspyder.com/trleproject/index.html)

---

RULES
Stage 1 : Designing the room
Each person will create a room (stacking is allowed up to three rooms). Maximum size allowed: 20x20.
Each room will be connected to the next room via a one tile 4 click room. Each member will add one where they want their room to be connected to the next member.
All rooms will be completed one by one by each member in turn (see list) and then sent on via e-mail to me (TREEBLE).
This is for fun, each room will be totally individual in its design. You don't have to follow anyone else's design.
Each member will have a deadline of a week to build his/her room and then send it back to me.
NO WADS OR TEXTURES WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE ROOM CREATION STAGE, HOWEVER, EACH PERSON WILL BE ABLE TO TEXTURE HIS/HER OWN ROOM WHEN THE TIME COMES. (if you test your room with textures, be sure to CLOSE the editor before loading up the original poject again).

Stage 2 : Textures, lights, objects and triggers placement
Members will use the ORIGINAL tut1text.tga for textures and the tut1.wad for the objects. These files are available for download here: click me! (http://www.treeble.hpg.ig.com.br/trleprj/).
ARG errors will be found. I am pretty sure. However, when the project comes to you, select the files tut1text.tga inside your maps\tut1\ folder or wherever it is on your PC.
NO modifications are allowed on to the current project, except for segmenting walls for textures.
Each member will texture his/her tile block.
Each member can place up to 9 moveable objects in their rooms. The counter will increase in the information box on the LE. Your rooms can't have more than 70 items (the number that appear on objects) in total. Any excedent objects will be DELETED.
Each member can place one audio trigger in their room.
Up to three fixed cameras, and flyby cameras only when they are extremely needed.
Don't use a modified tut1.wad, otherwise, your room might have 'butts' when it's on the other PCs. Use the one offered for download. Also note that this is not the real wad, as it still contains the standard outfit.
We will use ALL the puzzle items available on tut1.wad. They were randomly selected in a draw. These objects do NOT count in the 8 limit.
Lara: Data
Puzzle Item 3 (Cartouche): Sick Puppy + Seth (pieces) | El Diablo (puzzle hole)
Puzzle Item 5 (Eye Of Horus): Brad Casali + noangel (pieces) | TREEBLE (puzzle hole)
Puzzle Item 6 (Hand Of Sirius): eTux (item) | Netslider (hole)
Puzzle Item 8 (Hand of Orion): GeckoKid (item) | AL_COLLOT (hole)
Secret 1: Apollo
Secret 2: Von Croy
Secret 3: Netslider
The members above pointed, can't place weapons on their rooms - but, yes, they can place ammo. I will keep control of which weapons were already used, so we will easily avoid repeated weapons. If any member don't want to host in it's room the object selected, a new draw will be made.
Levers and doors are free for use (however they count in the 8 limit). Be sure the "door bug" is not present!
You can NOT place an object on your room that is triggered on another member's room.
TEST your room. Without cheating. When it's ready, the 23 members will play it to be sure it's totally playable.
Each member will make the final work on their room in order (see list below). Every time it's ready, the updated project shall be sent to me.

---

TRLE Community Level stages:
1) Designing the room. (100%) :cool:
2) Textures, lights, objects and triggers placement. (12%)

Project started on: October 16th, 2001
Second stage started on: August 12th, 2002
Project finished on: **not finished yet**

---

MEMBERS LIST:
01. Data (done!)
02. Kiopo (done!)
03. DJ Tech (done!)
04. The Sage Of Time (working on stage 2)
05. Geckokid
06. zozo
07. Sick Puppy
08. AL_COLLOT
09. Michael P
10. Apollo
11. Suzie Croft
12. DriberBallZ
13. Seth
14. Brad Casali
15. Von Croy
16. El Diablo
17. jeffrey van oort
18. eTux
19. LeeO
20. Netslider
21. noangel
22. KingSpyder
23. TREEBLE

Outfit designer: LarzBritsh

The Sage Of Time
29th Jun 2002, 03:42
The rooms are still being built? Progress seems rather slow on this..
I know this was still in the making over a year ago when I left TRLE and I expected.. more..
No complaints though, i'd rather see it slow than see it canceled.

El Diablo
29th Jun 2002, 07:28
TREEBLE,

Could you please change hteS to El Diablo? It's my new username. :D

Thanks in advance. :)

Treeble
29th Jun 2002, 22:46
Sage, I am sorry it's going slow. In fact, I think we're not going to finish it this year. I don't want to rush anyone because they later might not like their rooms and want to change them, and that wouldn't be good.

Or, as an alternative, we could mix the stages 2 (textures and lights) and 3 (objects and triggers), keeping the one week deadline. What do you all think about it?

GeckoKid
30th Jun 2002, 02:05
still mad everytime i see the 20x20 thingy :P

LeeO
30th Jun 2002, 11:24
Oooh... it's nearly my turn! yay!

Driber
30th Jun 2002, 16:19
Originally posted by TREEBLE
Or, as an alternative, we could mix the stages 2 (textures and lights) and 3 (objects and triggers), keeping the one week deadline. What do you all think about it?

go for it!

if you have thought about where to place the objects you want in the room design stage, then placing the objects in your rooms would only take a couple of seconds, so it would indeed be useful to merge stage 2 & 3 while keeping the 1 week deadline

GeckoKid
30th Jun 2002, 16:21
Originally posted by DriberBallZ

go for it!

if you have thought about where to place the objects you want in the room design stage, then placing the objects in your rooms would only take a couple of seconds, so it would indeed be useful to merge stage 2 & 3 while keeping the 1 week deadline

I think this idea is cool too~

Treeble
30th Jun 2002, 16:56
How many objects should we have at all?
Does the static objects count in the 246 limit?
And is there a limit for lighting??? And for audio tracks?

eTux
1st Jul 2002, 17:51
The idea is great. This way the project will be ready faster :)

But answerring few of your questions.

The static objects have a limit of about 2000 objects, and they don't count in the 246 object limit.

There is a limit for lighting, but the editor warns you when there are too much lights in a room, so I think that's not a problem :)

It's a bit more complicated with the audio tracks. Each audio track that doesn't loop, can be played up to 6 times. But the audio track triggers are normal triggers, so the limit for the triggers is the same as for normal triggers.

But I have a few complains about some rooms (yes, I did test them, so what?) that are impossible to master without cheeting. It wouldn't be nice to post all the things about the rooms in here, so I'll send you a PM about this ASAP. And the members of the project, don't start to hate me now, it's better that this is found out now, not when it is too late.

Treeble
4th Jul 2002, 04:56
TLF couldn't get her TRLE to work so she left the project.
The project was e-mailed to djbrighty.

eTux, thanks a lot for your answers! I wrote them down and I am about to start to think of stage2 rules ;)

AL_COLLOT
5th Jul 2002, 22:49
TREEBLE , i will be in holiday... In ... to 12 july 2002 at ( from ... ) 6 august 2002 .
If he project going to me , please let me a delay .
In "Bretagne" the most wonderfull land of the world , i can't make it ... Beer , sex and rock & roll ...
Thank
AL_COLLOT

Treeble
6th Jul 2002, 23:15
AL, I don't think it will really be necessary -- I really doubt we will get to you again until August 12.

Sick Puppy
8th Jul 2002, 14:28
Originally posted by eTux

But I have a few complains about some rooms (yes, I did test them, so what?) that are impossible to master without cheeting.

Maybe some of us thought ahead and wanted to use objects to be able to progress further. My rooms NEEDS a pole or you can't get through it, because I knew that a pole is in the tut1 WAD, therefore I decided to use it. And I think people have tested their own rooms anyway to make sure they work. By the way my rooms are under trueraider.

eTux
8th Jul 2002, 14:44
Originally posted by Sick Puppy

Maybe some of us thought ahead and wanted to use objects to be able to progress further. My rooms NEEDS a pole or you can't get through it, because I knew that a pole is in the tut1 WAD, therefore I decided to use it. And I think people have tested their own rooms anyway to make sure they work. By the way my rooms are under trueraider.

I did realise that when testing the rooms, but the problems I've found are pure design bugs, there can't be helped in any way with the objects. I'm not such an idiot, that I thought the project will look at the end like it did at the time I received it, but the things I found are serious bugs.

Sick Puppy
8th Jul 2002, 14:52
Oh I see. I still have a copy of the project from when I had it so I'll play through it all. I only played through mine at the time. It's a good point though, because it could create lots of problems in the future stages of the project. Have you PM'd any of the people? (I'm going to play through mine again just to check again)

eTux
8th Jul 2002, 14:56
I don't know if any of the people have joined this forum yet, but I've sent a PM to Treeble about this.

Sick Puppy
8th Jul 2002, 15:55
The only thing with mine is that you need to add a pole. I've found 3 things in the rooms leading up to mine. Only 1 I think will need a bit of re-designing and theres a room I think is meant to be a water room but the water button was not pressed, as the room above have the reflection button pressed "R". Otherwise they can be fixed easily in the next round.

Driber
8th Jul 2002, 17:29
Originally posted by eTux
I don't know if any of the people have joined this forum yet, but I've sent a PM to Treeble about this.

you'll be able to check by clicking on the MEMBERS button at the top of this page
that is, if they signed up under the same name...

LeeO
12th Jul 2002, 13:22
When will i recieve the project?

Treeble
12th Jul 2002, 21:22
Today, LeeO.
I am on my work PC, later, when I get home, I will e-mail it to you.

It's strange that these last members seem to don't care about the project, so, I am sorry, but if I don't get the project until the final day of the deadline, you will be removed of the project.

THIS is what is causing our delays, unfortunately.
I even PM'd the current member, but... no reply.

Data
12th Jul 2002, 21:32
Your patience is worthy of a Saint; Treeble, keep up the good work. ;)

Treeble
13th Jul 2002, 21:15
I updated the members list.
I alredy sent the project to LeeO. His deadline closes in July 20th.

Treeble
21st Jul 2002, 01:27
- LeeO's room done.
- Project sent to Netslider.
- Uploaded a page for this project.

Level Planet
21st Jul 2002, 12:28
Count me in :D

I also wanna be part of it.

LeeO
21st Jul 2002, 13:06
You're way too late.

Netslider
24th Jul 2002, 21:04
Hi!
I finished my room this afternoon.
project sent back to treeble

Treeble
25th Jul 2002, 03:47
Thanks Netslider. Recieved and forwarded it to noangel. Her deadline closes July 31st.

I need to know TombRaiderMania's e-mail. Does anyone know if (s)he registered to this forum?

And at last, I am glad that we're almost ending the first stage :)

@LevelPlanet and others
Sorry. We're full. No more joinings are allowed. Sorry. :(

noangel
31st Jul 2002, 01:03
well my computer has been broken down some time, so when I am finally able to check my mail on july the 30th I can see an e-mail telling me to make a room before july the 31th aaaahhh!!!!
http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/kao/chika/chirolp_gaan.gif
If I can make a room as fast as possible I won't be on time and I really don't want to dely your work... I still want to make the room
http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirolp_hatena.gif
this kind of things always happen to me, anyways where am I supposed to send the project?
http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirolp_boo.gif
If you dismiss me I'll understand...
http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/kao/chika/chirolp_gusun.gif

noangel
31st Jul 2002, 02:46
building ...
http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirolp_memo1.gif

noangel
31st Jul 2002, 02:47
done and sent
http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirolp_gurug.gif

Treeble
31st Jul 2002, 03:30
Hi :)

noangel, your rooms are ok - though they took me some time to understand :)

However, now there are two things where I need some advice:
1-) I don't know TombRaiderMania's email, and (s)he is not registered to this boards as yet (or registered with another e-mail), what do I do?? :confused:

2-) If I was to skip her, you all probably know by now that KingSpyder is unavailable. Why? I don't know. There has been a lot of time since I last got an e-mail from him, and his inbox is full, what take me to believe there will be one week extra with no work on the project. What do I do?? :confused:

Of course I will take the time until I finish my rooms to get the next stage's rules ready AND also I will randomly pick the members who will hold in their rooms some of the puzzle pieces.

And what about the outfit? I guess we will have to pick one of Tommy's, as there has been no posts from him since a long time too :confused: . Should we pick one of the ones he has ready or switch to another oufit-designer??

Please, HELP ME!!!

KingSpyder
31st Jul 2002, 07:18
Hey Treeble! If you're going to skip TombRaiderMania, you can try sending it to me at kingspyder@bwave.com as I don't use the old address very much due to the massive junk e-mails I get there. Hence, the full mailbox. I will log-on to it tonight, do some clean up, and hope that it doesn't get full. That way you can send it there if you have no luck sending with this one.

Also, sorry for the long period of no contact. I had some problems, which I think are solved now. I'll e-mail you concerning the status of the TRCP in a day or two. I just have a few things to sort out with it and I need to figure out where I left off with it before we continue discussing it.

noangel
31st Jul 2002, 15:30
ehe! I made them in 2 minutes, I tested it later and lara can easily go throught them, all the rooms are amazing but mine is quite small and simple...
http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirolp_ehe.gif

LeeO
31st Jul 2002, 18:23
Originally posted by noangel
ehe! I made them in 2 minutes, I tested it later and lara can easily go throught them, all the rooms are amazing but mine is quite small and simple...
http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirolp_ehe.gif

Don't worry, it can't be as small and simple as my room! lol

noangel
31st Jul 2002, 23:25
Don't worry, it can't be as small and simple as my room! lol

no really, all the rooms are so nice, this is going to be a great level!
http://216.40.241.68/kao/chika/chirolp_natu.gif

Treeble
1st Aug 2002, 21:24
Well, I've skipped TRMania and sent the project to KingSpyder yesterday. His deadline will close in August 7th.

I am afraid we will have to remove TRMania from the project, as it seems nobody knows his/her e-mail, and she didn't posted anything regarding this project :(

Tomb Raider Fan
1st Aug 2002, 21:44
The project is coming on good! However iam so insuspense here. Could someone kindly post a few screenshots?

DjZ
1st Aug 2002, 22:11
i think we should still use one of tommys outfits

this one cought my eye when i was on his site

http://fp.macwd.plus.com/evilweb/oxide/images/downunder.jpg

Dj

eTux
2nd Aug 2002, 06:11
I'll search if I still have TRM's e-mail frrom the times he tested my level, but I can't promise you anything. He(?) said to me that he is VonCroy in the chatbox, so you can try searching for him there, but I thikn there could be a hundred Von Croy's there, so that's a bit problematic. :(

JohnnyZ
2nd Aug 2002, 16:07
heeeeeey that was the outfit i used in lara's coastal home!! :) (my first level) and i also wanna see screenshots of the project so far!!! damn i wished i had been in this project, ah well :)

Tomb Raider Fan
2nd Aug 2002, 16:14
Ya me too, Get some screenshots up i wanna see whats going on here

Treeble
3rd Aug 2002, 06:08
DjZ, thanks for your idea, however, as JohnnyZ said, his level featured this outfit. I see no problem in using it, but there are a thousand of outfits on the net waiting for their times. I think we could go and pick another one, but if everyone likes your idea, let's go with it.
I thought Tommy would make a custom outfit (well, he would, as he said so in an e-mail). And don't forget this is an Egyptian level! :)

(to all members) if you want, we can use any of Tommy's outfits. If there's no real problem, we can change the outfit maker (but then you choose who! Larz, DannyK, Litepulsar, etc...)...
I need to know what you all think!!!!! :D :D

Thanks ;)

LeeO
3rd Aug 2002, 16:01
If Tommy can't make the outfit, then I think LarzBritsh, Moose, Danny K or Litepulsar should make it... I can't decide! lol

GeckoKid
4th Aug 2002, 16:44
i can~ :)

Treeble
7th Aug 2002, 21:22
KingSpyder just finished his room!
As I couldn't get any contact of TombRaiderMania, I had to remove her from the project. Sorry, TRM.

The project was just e-mailed to TREEBLE. His deadline closes on August 14th (as well as the first stage!).

About the outfit, well, I need to know what other people think about it. If it's ok for the others, Geckokid can make the outfit, or else we can ask DannyK, Larz, Litepulsar, or any of the many outfit freaks to make our outfit - but remember, this is an Egyptian level!

Treeble
8th Aug 2002, 01:40
I finished my rooms. I didn't forwarded them yet to Data.
Please, do you agree with the stage 2 rules? Is there something missing??? :confused:

KingSpyder
8th Aug 2002, 05:25
Please, do you agree with the stage 2 rules? Is there something missing??? :confused:

I agree with them, but I do have a question:

Up to three fixed cameras, and flyby cameras only when they are extremely needed.

Is this three total or three of each? Not that it matters to me, but I just wanted to make it more clear.

The project was just e-mailed to TREEBLE. His deadline closes on August 14th (as well as the first stage!).

LOL! Did you really e-mail it to yourself? :)

eTux
8th Aug 2002, 08:00
Treeble, as much as I saw from the rules there was nothing written about the audio files. The thing I said about the audio files that can be triggered up to 6 times, is written in the Manual's page 72 and explains how the triggers should be set up if you have to trigger it more times.
But I think they could be pulling our leg again, cause I had 2 totally normal triggers for the same audio track in 2 different parts of my project and both played fine, but I think members should take a look at that page incase I'm wrong :confused:

But personally I don't think there's a need to trigger the audio tracks more than once.

And another thing I saw, at first you mention 9 movables, but later there are 8 movables mentioned, so you might want to correct the part were you mentioned the 9 movables the first time ;) (or the other ones where you mentioned that there can be 8 movables per room? :confused: )

And also I didn't see anything mentioned about the stationary objects cause they don't count into the 246 object limit.

I think there's nothing more missing in the rules, these were the only things I found :)

And it's fine with me if GeckoKid makes the outfit :)

Oh, and I feel a bit stupid about this, but I've never heard of a door bug before, what is it, what does it do? :confused:

El Diablo
8th Aug 2002, 20:37
Here's a load screen I made:

http://www.trleplanet.com/clvlpreview.jpg

Is it good enough to be used? ;)

Treeble
8th Aug 2002, 21:26
Kingspyder's questions.
* Fixed cameras: up to three OR one flyby cam sequence. I don't know how long one can be, but I believe that 6 cameras are enough, AND, just use it if it is really, really, really necessary.
Also, by 'room', I mean the three rooms together.

And well, I tried to, but the e-mail kept returning to my inbox... ;)

eTux's questions.
* Static objects are counted on the <70> limit. This includes lights, triggers, well, every thing you place on the project. The number is shown right after the name of the object, when it's selected.
* The door bug is when you try to approach a door and a invisible wall blocks you. I am pretty sure you know what it is. It's just a matter of bad placement.

@El Diablo
Well, it's fine for me, although I believe that there could be something in the background, and the logo seems to be "dirty" ( :confused: )

Thanks!

El Diablo
9th Aug 2002, 05:55
@El Diablo
Well, it's fine for me, although I believe that there could be something in the background, and the logo seems to be "dirty" ( :confused: )
Well if you turn up your monitor's brightness, you'll see that the "something in the background" is a screenshot of this forum and that the logo is semi-transparent. ;)

voncroy
9th Aug 2002, 19:59
Hah..i saw that immediately ;) even if my monitor is a little bit broken..and so its very dark.....

CU VonCroy
Treeble...get some glasses ;) :D

noangel
11th Aug 2002, 23:19
well I like that nice load screen it is nice and neat, It will be interesting if someone else does another and post it here but that one is ok for me. I would like a new outfit just done for this level, but the one above is really nice and litepulsar has some amazing outfits!
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/kao/otn/pbubbles.gif

LarzBritsh
12th Aug 2002, 01:47
I am doing the outfit for the TRLE community level.

Thanks Treebles!! Im so honored.

It will look something like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/larazade/aodrealcopy.txt

Treeble
12th Aug 2002, 21:24
:D

Yes, it's true.
As TommyTR is not available, why not to ask another outfit freak? :)
The image above posted just caught my attention, I HAD to do something for Larz!

Also, about the project, nobody is posting, so I take it as nobody complain about anything, and so tonight I will be e-mailing Data the project :)

noangel
13th Aug 2002, 15:25
good work Larz! I love the sun glasses!
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/kao/otn/pblob1.gif

Treeble
14th Aug 2002, 23:37
- Updated my version of the page.
- Uploaded the original tut1 wad and the original tut1text.tga
- Updated the first post of the thread.
- Data's working on stage 2 (deadline: August 20th)

KingSpyder
23rd Aug 2002, 05:31
Okay, it's the 23rd. What's going on?

Data
23rd Aug 2002, 16:37
Data has finished the second part.

And Treeble, if you did not get my email 'again' :D , just delete the puzzle piece, the room does not require it.

Treeble
24th Aug 2002, 17:49
:o
Would you believe if I said I had no time?
Well, nevermind. I will e-mail now the project to Kiopo :)

zozo
24th Aug 2002, 18:59
Hi again TREEBLE
I see that the project goes on..........GOOOOD JOB
it is my first topic in this new forum and in the old forum I was zaher0001
now I have new nickname so please:
1-you can change zaher0001 in the project members list and make it zozo
2-my Email is still the same.. it is :z.abbas@scs-net.org

Good Bye

ROTC
24th Aug 2002, 20:12
Wouldn't it be nice if lara's waist was thicker than her wrist? That custom outfit has a very nice head model, but the torso is a disaster.

LarzBritsh
24th Aug 2002, 20:24
I didn't do anything to the torso meshes, they are the original ones. If you want her fatter than i'll change the meshes.

ROTC
24th Aug 2002, 21:03
Really? Now that I look again, it doesn't look so pronounced. The outfit is fantastic - we are talking about the same one, the AOD one, right? I just think that the waist could be widened to match up with the upper torso.

LarzBritsh
24th Aug 2002, 21:09
Oh I see, i changed her "upper torso" so it would sag like in AOD, but i ended up creating AJ's torso.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/larazade/aodholsters.txt

Treeble
25th Aug 2002, 02:00
I love the holsters, Larz! It's a great work!!! :)

Driber
28th Aug 2002, 10:03
Originally posted by El Diablo
Here's a load screen I made:

http://www.trleplanet.com/clvlpreview.jpg

Is it good enough to be used? ;)

can you send me the source (with layers) of that image, I have an idea I'd like to try :)

El Diablo
30th Aug 2002, 16:48

can you send me the source (with layers) of that image, I have an idea I'd like to try :)
Well... I'm a little busy right now... It's my birthday tomorrow, so......;) But on Sunday I'll see what I can do. I don't think I have the layered version anymore (I may have saved over with merged layer)...:( But I'm not sure.

SuzieCroft
31st Aug 2002, 13:45
Hey there boys and girls, just lil me popping my head in

I'm actually quite surprised the level's only got *this far*, was expecting y'all to be further.. oh well!

Just FYI, when it comes to my next turn, can ya send the mail to toonraider.uk@virgin.net as hotmail is for the weak.

TY!

DJ Tech
1st Sep 2002, 05:19
FYI, i had to change my e-mail addy. it's now djtch7@hotmail.com

which makes me weak, apparently.

j/k:D:D:D

SuzieCroft
1st Sep 2002, 12:14
Heheh...

that wasn't a swipe at Hotmail users, just Hotmail, for being crap ^_

But, let's be fair, it is run by MicroBrains...

KingSpyder
2nd Sep 2002, 05:24
Originally posted by SuzieCroft
Heheh...

that wasn't a swipe at Hotmail users, just Hotmail, for being crap ^_

But, let's be fair, it is run by MicroBrains...

....And, just where does "Brains" fit into that? :D

SuzieCroft
3rd Sep 2002, 15:03
And, just where does "Brains" fit into that?

They're microscopic, that's the entire point.. :D

Treeble
8th Sep 2002, 01:54
Er... well, I actually forgot ( :o ) forwarding the project, so yes, we lost one week.... Sorry. :(

Right now, I sent the project to DJ Tech, so she can finish her rooms :)
Her deadline closes in September 14th.

:)

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
12th Sep 2002, 02:28
ym guys,
i am so imbarist that this is so late:o
is there anything i can do?
i can make custom animations?
anything?

Driber
12th Sep 2002, 10:05
Originally posted by El Diablo

Well... I'm a little busy right now... It's my birthday tomorrow, so......;) But on Sunday I'll see what I can do. I don't think I have the layered version anymore (I may have saved over with merged layer)...:( But I'm not sure.

well..................?

DJ Tech
14th Sep 2002, 18:21
Treeble-

I sent you the updated .PRJ with my finished rooms.

Treeble
14th Sep 2002, 22:29
Thanks DJ Tech :)

Updates: :cool:
- Project sent to The Sage Of Time (September 21st).
- I've updated the listing and re-draw a secret, as DJ didn't want to put one in her rooms.
- I also updated my version of the page for this project.

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
14th Sep 2002, 23:12
treeble can i join?

Treeble
15th Sep 2002, 03:36
Sorry, Danny, but the answer is no.
Maybe for TRLE Comm Level 2.... ;)

MountainDewNut
15th Sep 2002, 03:38
That is if the first one gets finished :D

El Diablo
17th Sep 2002, 14:58

well..................?

Oh...well...*ahem*... I just bought Half-Life Counter-Strike so I haven't been here for a while...:o well...but... If I remember correctly I looked for the file a week ago or something...I couldn't find it...:( I'm very very sorry...:( :( :( I searched through the whole My Documents folder (where the file is supposed to be), but I didn't find it... :(

voncroy
17th Sep 2002, 19:35
hey everyone...
i just want to tell you that i'm away for 2 weeks now...i dont think that ill get the prj in this time..but i just wanted to tell you ! ill go to spain :D

Cu VonCroy :cool:

Chronicles5
18th Sep 2002, 00:52
does this level need a custom uklogo? i'd like to make one :D

i'll get started on a good one, if you guys like it, you can use it, if not, then whatever :D

GeckoKid
22nd Sep 2002, 13:11
shouldn't the mail be sent to me YESTERDAY?

Treeble
22nd Sep 2002, 16:06
GeckoKid, this time I swear you it's not my fault.
Sage Of Time did not send me the updated project yet, and I can't think of any penalization for this turn. :rolleyes:

Just one thought, removing him from the project is not acceptable. After all that hassle we got through stage 1, it's not worthy.

Sorry GeckoKid.

Treeble
22nd Sep 2002, 16:10
Originally posted by Chronicles5
does this level need a custom uklogo? i'd like to make one :D

i'll get started on a good one, if you guys like it, you can use it, if not, then whatever :D

Thanks for the offer C5 :)

SuzieCroft
22nd Sep 2002, 17:43
I can't think of any penalization for this turn. :rolleyes:

How about a large notice on the front of this thread.

"It's (So-and-so's) fault this project is being delayed!

Heheh.... it'll be only a matter of time before my name is there :rolleyes: :D

GeckoKid
22nd Sep 2002, 22:12
haha

anyway where can i download the revise wads?

Driber
23rd Sep 2002, 16:07
*voice of someone who has been walking in the desert for the last 3 days in seach for a drup of water*

must.......check.........FAQ........pag...uch x_x

Tomb Raider Fan
23rd Sep 2002, 16:23
lmao

GeckoKid
23rd Sep 2002, 18:32
sorry... i wasn't here for a while, now i am in the UK for 2 years btw.... somehow closer to core, but much farer from my friends. :(

GeckoKid
24th Sep 2002, 18:04
Lara: Data
Puzzle Item 3 (Cartouche): Sick Puppy + Seth (pieces) | El Diablo (puzzle hole)
Puzzle Item 5 (Eye Of Horus): Brad Casali + noangel (pieces) | TREEBLE (puzzle hole)
Puzzle Item 6 (Hand Of Sirius): eTux (item) | Netslider (hole)
Puzzle Item 8 (Hand of Orion): GeckoKid (item) | AL_COLLOT (hole)
Secret 1: Apollo
Secret 2: Von Croy
Secret 3: Netslider

does that mean El Diablo needs to place a door to the connection between his and jeffrey's room to make the puzzle item mean something? same to yours (treeble's), netslider's and AL_COLLOT's rooms?

btw who textures the connecting 1 square 4 click rooms?

Sick Puppy
24th Sep 2002, 21:27
About the puzzle pieces, some rooms were built up to my part where you cannot go back into member's rooms, so if you missed the piece in the room it would mean that you could not complete the level.

GeckoKid
25th Sep 2002, 11:21
+4 days.... zzzzz

KingSpyder
27th Sep 2002, 05:40
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm in the process of updating my version of the web page. (In fact, my whole site. And, yes, I know it's been a long time!:)) However, I'm missing some information. If anyone can help, please e-mail me.

I need to know who who noangel was before we moved to this forum.
I'm also looking for anyone who may have saved last thread from the old forum. I need a copy as I didn't save it before it got removed.

Oh, and one last thing. Aren't we supposed to be on the next member by now?

GeckoKid
27th Sep 2002, 08:24
Oh, and one last thing. Aren't we supposed to be on the next member by now?

Sorry I can't answer the other questions, but yes to this one. But Sage of Time seems to have disappeared. I'm still here waiting....

eTux
27th Sep 2002, 09:49
Treeble, maybe you should forward the version of the project that you sent to sage, to GeckoKid, and so on to the next memebers, and send it to sage to make his job, when he finally shows up and, is sure he can finish his rooms in the 1 week. I know this could turn out to be a bit chaotic to send it this way to everyone, but we would also save time this way, I think.

Driber
27th Sep 2002, 11:17
I agree with eTux

Originally posted by KingSpyder

she was also called "noangel" in the old forums

Originally posted by KingSpyder
I'm also looking for anyone who may have saved last thread from the old forum. I need a copy as I didn't save it before it got removed.

I've been digging in the forum archive, and found the 3rd and 2nd community level threads

here ya go: http://home.wanadoo.nl/driberif/temp/trle

voncroy
27th Sep 2002, 16:35
Hey everybody !

Im back from Spain...and I hope the TRLE Project will be finished soon :D just go on

CU VonCroy

Treeble
28th Sep 2002, 04:23
Ok, then I will forward it to Geckokid.
Thanks guys.
It's really a shame, I would say, because Sage was the one who said 'the rooms are STILL being built'... :rolleyes:

GeckoKid's deadline closes in Oct-05/02.

GeckoKid
28th Sep 2002, 08:21
maybe let's see if he shows up before the 5th of october... if so then after my room we'll send it back to him. would that be alright?

GeckoKid
28th Sep 2002, 11:40
ok it's done here... took me 3 hours! :D

Treeble the mail is sent, hope you'll get it.

Data
29th Sep 2002, 09:20
Locked by Treebles request. ;)

Please carry on here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6151