PDA

View Full Version : New Forum!

ICEBreaker
29th Jun 2002, 00:07
Hello Zaphod and Saba!!

Ah, new forum... seems like we now have more freedom to do things with vB 2.2.6. Where are you Saba??

Yay first message!!

Saba
29th Jun 2002, 02:04
YOU HAVE FOUR POSTS ALREADY?!

ICEBreaker
29th Jun 2002, 02:08
Well you already have 2... about the same as me.

Some people (http://forums.eidosgames.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=221) already have 100 post in their first day already...

Xcom
29th Jun 2002, 02:15
Finally, some1 found a way in this forsaken forum. :D

Saba
29th Jun 2002, 02:35
Hey xcom. I noticed you've kind of changed your name. And did Morpheus kick you out of the Matrix?

Will we use mIRC anymore now that we have a chat thread?

ICEBreaker
29th Jun 2002, 02:42
We can also send private messages to each other which is really cool.

Hey Saba, I have some new gossips!

Did you know that Xcom... er, wait, I'll private message that to you...

Xcom
29th Jun 2002, 02:49
Originally posted by Saba
Hey xcom. I noticed you've kind of changed your name. And did Morpheus kick you out of the Matrix?

Yeah, sad story. But I live with Yoda now, completing my Jedi training. ;)

Saba
29th Jun 2002, 02:50
SERIOUSLY?! I didn't know that about xcom! Oh my god! He did that! Jeez!

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear that, xcom. Good luck with Yoda.

This is so cool. Two thumbs up on the new forums, admins.

Zaphod
29th Jun 2002, 03:54
/me idly wanders by and wonders if it can be predicted whether or not each game's Off Topic chat will make CommChat fade out, or if each game's will fade out, or both, or neither.

Bed now.

Saba
29th Jun 2002, 05:15
Yeah, it's probably time for bed Zaphod.

Muzman
1st Jul 2002, 11:49
All five of us are gonna rock this place!!!
eh, maybe later

NZrevenge
15th Jul 2002, 12:12
Make it six.

I'm "branching out" out exploring all the forums of games I've played. You can count on me to occasionally post something useless and make it look interesting... :)

Zaphod
15th Jul 2002, 12:26
Alrighty, but we're going to hold you to that useless/interesting thing.

So, remember that - it has to be completely tangential and irrelevant, and yet grossly absorbing and riveting.

No easy task you've set up for yourself, but I like that kind of ambition.

NZrevenge
15th Jul 2002, 12:38
Post removed for TOU (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9) thin-ice-ness.

- Zaphod

Saba
16th Jul 2002, 02:53
Originally posted by NZrevenge
Post removed for TOU thin-ice-ness.

I have to compliment you, NZrevenge, it is quite "tangential and irrelevent, and yet grossly absorbing and riveting."

NZrevenge
16th Jul 2002, 05:15
Thanks, I try.

Zaphod was right to take the post down, but I can offer a consolation. Whoever wants the original email I wrote that from fowarded to them, PM me with your email addy.

I can then send you the slighty better formatted original with out having to worry about the TOU.

For those who didn't have time to spot it, be warned: R16, contains coarse language and sexual themes.

Fake ID accepted upon receipt of suitable ***-kissing.

Saba
16th Jul 2002, 05:45
All-seeing Zaphod can read PMs too.

(OK everybody, don't panic now. I'm just kidding.)

NZrevenge
16th Jul 2002, 06:00
I think you misunderstood my intentions. If you want the spammy-ad, then send your email address to me via PM. Then, using Outlook Express and my ISP's mail account, I will email you this advert. I will do it as a completely separate venture from these forums. I will not use the forum's inbuilt email scripts for these purposes, and anybody who receives this would have done so at specific request.

I don't think that TOU also governs what I do with my personal email. Infact, instead of PMing me, email me from my profile. That way we'll involve the forum even less.

Incase you haven't gotten the hint, I'm not trying to cause trouble here. Only providing a service.

ICEBreaker
16th Jul 2002, 08:04
Why would Saba want spam?? No one does.

NZrevenge
16th Jul 2002, 08:12
Because it's... Oh I give up!

Go home everybody, no more freebies from me! Shoo! Shoo!

Saba
16th Jul 2002, 16:24
I get enough spam to keep me busy.