PDA

View Full Version : Favorite outfit for Max?

Det_Forrester
22nd Oct 2015, 04:44
Now that the final episode is done, I can make this thread.

Max Caulfield has worn different outfits throughout the episodes, (not including PJs)

Gray hoodie, t-shirt (pink Jane, white deer, black moth, red deer skull) and blue jeans
"Max Amber"
Purple coat, striped shirt and khakis
Beige jacket, t-shirt, dream catcher and black jeans

But, out of all of them, which outfit would you say was your favorite for Max?

Mine would have to be the "Max Amber" outfit. The one where she borrows Rachel's clothes from Chloe. I always like wearing plaid shirts anyways.

StrangerThanFiction
22nd Oct 2015, 04:48
Mine would be the gray hoodie with the black moth tee and jeans tied with the biege jacket, tee, dream catcher, and black jeans.

julietxjules
22nd Oct 2015, 05:51
I thought that Max looked stunning in her funeral outfit. :)

JasminJennifer
22nd Oct 2015, 06:51
I thought that Max looked stunning in her funeral outfit. :)

A bit too short, should be more classical style for my personal favor. Beside that, i'm stuck between her initial and the gallerie Outfit. Oh , great. First board posting and stuck in ordinarily stuff, too. :o

Det_Forrester
23rd Oct 2015, 03:37
One more I think I oughta mention. :o The outfit worn while going through the storm.

Black coat and jeans.

Happy172
23rd Oct 2015, 08:07
1st :Max's black coat and jean when she drives Jefferson's car (she looks so stunning and mature in that outfit)
2nd : Beige jacket, t-shirt, dream catcher and black jeans (so cool)

KristaD
23rd Oct 2015, 09:06
I'll go for the pink Jane doe tee, though the other cloths do fit her quite well and are somewhat reflective of the changes to her character.

Alvare
23rd Oct 2015, 12:27
She looked so happy at the gallery. For a moment she forgot all about the storm and her power. :)
As for the outfit, that one, and the dress she wore at the funeral. I always imagined Max to be the type of girl wearing a dress or skirt.
You can also see a picture of Max wearing a skirt, when you go back to the original timeline from ep3's ending.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f557/byl86qo5zu55rrxzg.jpg

Tataboj
23rd Oct 2015, 13:24
She looked so happy at the gallery. For a moment she forgot all about the storm and her power. :)
As for the outfit, that one, and the dress she wore at the funeral. I always imagined Max to be the type of girl wearing a dress or skirt.
You can also see a picture of Max wearing a skirt, when you go back to the original timeline from ep3's ending.

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/f557/byl86qo5zu55rrxzg.jpg

Wait. I always thought this is Rachel. Isn't she?

KristaD
23rd Oct 2015, 13:29
Wait. I always thought this is Rachel. Isn't she?

Yes that would be Rachel, Max is shorter and doesn't have that kind of hair.

Det_Forrester
23rd Oct 2015, 19:49
1st :Max's black coat and jean when she drives Jefferson's car (she looks so stunning and mature in that outfit)

Another cool detail about that is that Max can wear Chloe's bullet necklace, too. :D Not only is it badass, but she is also carrying a part of her best friend with her. :friends:

Tataboj
24th Oct 2015, 12:11
Whoa. I don't think I have a favorite outfit. But... Yeah, I will go for the one she wore the most (pink doe). I also don't think a person can change within a week, just some parts of his character get to the surface. I'm saying that because I fell in love with her in Ep 1 and it would be sad for me if she wasn't that quiet, introverted and shy girl anymore. :)

KristaD
24th Oct 2015, 12:30
Trust me, people can change pretty fast when they get in to the right (or wrong) situation, like seeing you BFF get killed.