PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs to tell everyone else to get over here

Darkh2o
28th Jun 2002, 21:54
Maybe by the end of the weekend, most everyone will come over here. We still have several tables in the place that are vacant and a couple more chandeliers that need some swinging. :)

Thorin Oakenshield
28th Jun 2002, 21:58
I'll bump up the old thread:) then it doesn't get missed. NOT that it will:p

BrokenArts
28th Jun 2002, 22:13
Man DarkH20.........you really like those Chandeliers don't cha. ;) :D
I have to hit them all don't I?

Sneak
30th Jun 2002, 03:15
Junior Memeber Sneak reporting for Duty. :-)

Count em, that's 1 post for me so far. HA! :D

Peter_Smith
30th Jun 2002, 03:56
Hi Sneak! Welcome.:) Don't worry about your post count. Low post counts mean that you are not spamming.;)

Sneak
30th Jun 2002, 04:03
Thanks Mr. Smith,
I am checking out the place tonight. And I do certainly hope that my 3 posts in one night won't be considered Spamming! Ha! :D

BrokenArts
30th Jun 2002, 04:04
Well Peter....look at your post count! Thats pretty high there. :eek: :o Your a busy man here. We all know the work you guys do around here.
This too shall pass, things are settling down. We got a bit nuts. Hey there Sneak. :)

Peter_Smith
30th Jun 2002, 04:21
Haha, BA.:D Yes, I have been pretty busy. Actually, I accumulated around 8-10 of those posts during initial testing before the floodgates were opened. Yes, I can see that things are settling down a bit, and pretty soon we may even see some serious posts or questions by real newbies. But I am not expecting that anytime soon in the Cripped Burrick.;)

Thorin Oakenshield
30th Jun 2002, 10:16
:p I can be serious if I want to. What are you trying to say?

BrokenArts
1st Jul 2002, 14:51
;) :cool: :D

<marquee scroll amount=8 direction=down behavior=alternate><marquee scroll amount=8 direction=right behavior=alternate><font size=8 color=blue>HI SNEAK!!!!!</font></marquee></marquee>

<small>There better? Heh</small>

Huntress
1st Jul 2002, 22:18
You've got more than Peter and he's the Mod :D Ta and Good Hunting errrr swinging ;) :rolleyes: :D

Sneak
2nd Jul 2002, 04:05
<marquee scroll amount=8 direction=down behavior=alternate><marquee scroll amount=8 direction=right behavior=alternate><font size=8 color=blue>HI BrokenArts!!!!!</font></marquee></marquee>

Oh Lord, am I spamming? ;)