PDA

View Full Version : The Official Who the Heck are you thread

willow
28th Jun 2002, 21:49
Alright I'm assuming that a lot of people are going to change their monikers... so I decided to be the good guy for a change and make this thread... please state (if you like) what your old moniker was if you changed it....

and for anyone too stupid to realize... I just dropped my last name...

dago
28th Jun 2002, 21:53
im just the same old same old...i take it ur in a very good mood 2day!

Chris Mishima
28th Jun 2002, 22:12
I changed my name to "Chris Mishima." It was "Chris -supreme god of the iron fist blood fang who all forum member worship and obey- Mishima" but I figured I'd shorten it to Chris Mishima for this forum. Nice to meet everyone.

blincoln
28th Jun 2002, 22:24
When there were issues with registration this morning I tried to make my name "Blinc@tLW - Master of all he Surveys" or something, but it was too long.

Sean567012
28th Jun 2002, 22:27
I am me who else would I be?

Raz
28th Jun 2002, 22:29
Well, I'm "Lieutenant Raziel" but I changed my name to "Raz" (as you can see!). The reason for this is that I go by "Raz" at the Nosgothic Realm but when I came to the (old) Eidos forums it was already taken... :)

So, feel free to call me Raz! :)

BadGuysAlwaysWin
28th Jun 2002, 22:38
I was KnightOfArmenia. Now am BadGuysAlwaysWin (to go with my AIM screenname). The reason for this is... uhh... hey look at that over there behind you! *runs*

DMK_Azrael
28th Jun 2002, 22:38
wow, this is different, but i prefered the old forum design...but life goes on.. lol

Testing

KainSyndrome101
28th Jun 2002, 22:47
I used to be "devilkazuya28," but I figured it was to devilish and evil for all of you, so I changed it to a more on-topic name.

NoobSaibot
28th Jun 2002, 22:48
Well It's me, it's me,it's D D P...... or sorry, got a little wrestling in me. I need something to take my mind off being moved from our home. Prepare for the reinvasion of the unseen fangs lead by me NoobSaibot------same as the old forum, just look at my sig!

DMK_Azrael
28th Jun 2002, 22:51
Haahahah..let me try my sig..

chuffy
28th Jun 2002, 22:54
hullo,

i just joined the old forums the after a couple of posts i saw thay was closing, how funny is that(he says with heavy sarcasim) :D any way i go under the name chuffy but some one had that at the old forum so i was chufster nice to meet you people.

just so you know i completly love the LOK games, the new ones are better graphic wise, but SR1 and BO1 are far better in game depth. i mean how many secrets were in BO1 100's and the first time i played SR1 i missed some of the glyph powers. and then got to go back and play through again looking for the rest. plus looking more health and glyph power. this was completly missing from the newer games.

:confused:

so that was my intro. good wasn't it? nice to meet you guys and girls :D

darien_specter
28th Jun 2002, 23:20
I remain... darien_specter. you won't see much of me on this side until I get done with BO2... so let's not keep all the interesting stuff hidden here, eh? :D

A-Bomber
28th Jun 2002, 23:54
i am keeping the same ole good name as well

-drain wraith-
29th Jun 2002, 01:09
I recently joined the old forum (maybe about a week ago) and today I joined the new one. And yes, it's the same name. :D

Lozza Mate
29th Jun 2002, 01:42
10 bux says you can't guess who I am :rolleyes:

willow
29th Jun 2002, 01:58
Holy Jesus Monkey Poo! this is the first time I've NEVER seen blinc use a signature.... omg....

well anyway...... I think I'm going to reply to stuff all evening until I get off of the damn junior member status.... that is if I can find stuff to talk about.

blincoln
29th Jun 2002, 02:26
It's just so... easy to turn the signatures on here =). I was kind of hoping for little personal icons, but this is more than enough goodness.

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 02:31
I'm finally here =o)

All this virtual paper-work just to sign-up again, it's never ending lol

Ok, so where's the Babes?

willow
29th Jun 2002, 03:27
Originally posted by blincoln
It's just so... easy to turn the signatures on here =). I was kind of hoping for little personal icons, but this is more than enough goodness.

actually they do have an avatar option... it's just not turned on atm. =F

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 03:58
I am me, that is at least I think I am me. For all I know I could be someone else. Heck I could even be you, but I do believe I am me. :cool:

willow
29th Jun 2002, 04:40
If you were me your head would just explode... your old head that is... just at the thought of it...

all fear the explodie head death of evil.

A-Bomber
29th Jun 2002, 04:52
congrats on becoming a member willow heh

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 04:56
Originally posted by willow
If you were me your head would just explode... your old head that is... just at the thought of it...

all fear the explodie head death of evil. Exploding heads are cool. That is as long as its not my head that is exploding. :cool:

NoobSaibot
29th Jun 2002, 05:12
I agree with you willow, this junior stuff sucks! And I don't post as often as most.

willow
29th Jun 2002, 05:26
yes quite a shock... even if I knew it was coming...
2030 something... down.... to zero...

heh not like I really care... its just something to gripe about ;)

Rook
29th Jun 2002, 05:46
Same old Rook, minus that stupid 7 at last!:D

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 05:52
Welcome to the forum Rook. This is more than a welcome message. It's also a cheap way to get rid of that junior thing. :cool:

willow
29th Jun 2002, 05:56
haha congrats Rook, I recall you complaining about that before.
I've been complaining about my last name being on there since the beginning of time. I still think you've got one of the coolest names around here http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif.

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 06:00
Now all we need is Mr. Socko. :cool:

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 06:31
ah yes, the mysterious Mr. Socko.

Nice to have a choice, exploding head from willow, or head chewed off by Socko lol

Decisions decisions :D

Rook
29th Jun 2002, 06:58
Originally posted by Mallinger
Welcome to the forum Rook. This is more than a welcome message. It's also a cheap way to get rid of that junior thing. :cool:

Thanks. That's all this post is about anyway.:D ;)

Originally posted by willow
haha congrats Rook, I recall you complaining about that before.
I've been complaining about my last name being on there since the beginning of time. I still think you've got one of the coolest names around here http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif.

And thank you. Woohoo! No more 7!

So, what's cool about "Rook" anyway?:o

:D

willow
29th Jun 2002, 07:11
For me to know and for you to ponder over ;)

Oh and for the record... Abstract is art... however... Contempary art is art for people who cannot draw a proper line but still want to be artists. (For those who do not know... it's the kind of art where you see a blank canvas and the so-called artist says 'its to represent all the emptiness of the world' when in reality it's just an empty canvas).

Rook
29th Jun 2002, 07:17
Great! Something else to wonder about!

Epsillion
29th Jun 2002, 07:54
I'm still the same old me, I just wanted to see that I can post on the new forums. I know I've been away for quite some time now, but I have discovered a new game by a company whose name starts with bio and ends with ware so I have been just a little busy. But yeah, in honor of the new forums everyone have a pint on me. :D

darien_specter
29th Jun 2002, 07:58
If only I could find someplace over here that sold it in pints...

I think some answers above are missings questions, Rook... :p any helpful context you wish to share?

Rook
29th Jun 2002, 08:47
Which ones??

Cathain
29th Jun 2002, 11:01
The artist formally known as Cathain has entered the building.

As for Mr Socko...if memory serves me right, he has dug his heels in and refused to budge from the old forum - like a grumpy old curmudgeon who refuses to abandon his rickety old shack to make way for the new highway.

Unlees I'm wrong of course.....

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 11:05
Time will tell, sooner or later, time will tell :p

Sean567012
29th Jun 2002, 11:20
Since this is the Who are you thread, id like to tell you this isnt the real Sean567012, but a similar immation made with ground beef...........(not really)

God
29th Jun 2002, 11:38
I am God. I have always been God. If you have any questions please keep them to yourselves. The answers are all beyond your comprehension.

yeepo
29th Jun 2002, 12:19
oh, you KNOW who i am

Jeffers
29th Jun 2002, 13:49
Originally posted by Lozza Mate
10 bux says you can't guess who I am :rolleyes:

I know, your Jeffers right?

No, you can't be.

I am Jeffers, with the same name as before. :D

Jeffers.

JANOS_KING_OF_VAMPIRES
29th Jun 2002, 13:57
i used to be 123up123down
or something like that
i finally got to chnage my screen name

DMK_Uriel
29th Jun 2002, 14:34
I registered a few days ago in the old forum...but the name's the same...

DMK_Uriel.... :D

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 14:47
welcome to our new home guys

Kain's Ancient Blade
29th Jun 2002, 15:50
I'm still Kain's Ancient Blade :D and i am so obssessed with the lok series that i got two tattoos to prove it. I LOVE THIS GAMEEEEEEEEEEE.

Legacy of kain series. My anti drug. :)

Hey maybe they could use me in those anti drug commercials?

NoobSaibot
29th Jun 2002, 17:20
Hey Mr. Socko from the old forum, any hints to your new identity????????

Jedilvr
29th Jun 2002, 17:58
I am who I am in any forum you find me in except, ironically enough, in the Star Wars one.

Uggabugg
29th Jun 2002, 18:11
im the same as i ever was.

Sue in UK
29th Jun 2002, 18:38
Well I'm here too - I know I was pretty new on the old forum (only about a month and not that many postings) - they hoped they might lose me by changing forums but I caught up :D
Anyway - I haven't changed my name even though it was the perfect chance to think up something "interesting" for myself.
Good to be here.
Sue

willow
29th Jun 2002, 20:36
Originally posted by yeepo
oh, you KNOW who i am

A big smelly fishy?

dago
29th Jun 2002, 21:17
good guess, but probably wrong...

willow
29th Jun 2002, 22:01
Oh I know Yeepo all too well...

Ranmyaku
30th Jun 2002, 03:21
I am who I have always been. The bringer of chaos, the illusion in the shadows, the one that is not good or evil.....

Screw it. Too much melodrama for my tastes. ;)

I'm here, and the same person of course. Now back to lurking. :p

keepittrue
30th Jun 2002, 06:40
Keepittrue stays keep as long as I post.

Time Streamer
30th Jun 2002, 09:57
Ah, new fresh grounds for plotting and manipulation. Where ever you go, I shall follow at your heels and pull strings behind the scenes. :D

Needless to say, I'm the same person as ever. ;)

dago
30th Jun 2002, 10:13
keepit your sig looks very similir to Azuriels...

Azazel005
30th Jun 2002, 11:44
Wait who is everybody again I wasn't paying attention can we start again?

Ok so we can't nevermind. For what little presence a maintain my name is still the same.

Iron Head
30th Jun 2002, 16:50
I used to be The Siege... and I am known as NeoSiege on the Nosgothic REALM forums.

Sarah
30th Jun 2002, 17:37
Rats--I'm the same, only in Junior status!! Sniff sniff--all my year's work, lost in the clicking of a mouse....I think I will try not to touch anything that confuses me...

Embla
30th Jun 2002, 18:07
I`m still here. The same Embla as in the old forums.
I never posted much though, so it really don`t bother me beeing a juniormember again.

keepittrue
30th Jun 2002, 18:55
Originally posted by dago
keepit your sig looks very similir to Azuriels...

Yeah, Az made it for me (its my name in the blood script in BO), Warp sort of revised it for me because at first it would never show.;)

Azuriel
30th Jun 2002, 21:40
hey everybody! *waves*

guess who i am?

that`s right! i`m Cornholio!

lol

Az is here

DMK_Azrael
30th Jun 2002, 22:24
Originally posted by Azuriel
...Az is here

Of course im here muahahahahah :p

lol

Umah Bloodomen
1st Jul 2002, 06:53
***She emerges from the shadows beneath a raven cloak. Silently she steps from the darkness into the pale moonlight where she removes her cloak, letting it fall effortlessly to the ground. There before you she stands - five-foot ten, one hundred and twenty five pounds. Her skin is fair, her raven tresses are restrained in a ponytail atop her head. She folds her arms before her, assuming a suggestive pose in her lavender leather suit and smiles seductively with her darkened lips. It is then she bites down upon her bottom lip, revealing her fangs for all to see.***

I am Umah Bloodomen from the Clan Bloodomen (Obligatory Highlander humor there...LOL)

And THAT is how we make an entrance. ;)

**shrugs as she takes a seat, crossing her legs and smiling*** I pondered over changing my name to Umah or Mistress Umah hell, even my little inside-sig designer joke, Sigstress Umah but alas, I couldn't give up the original namesake.

:p

GiaZ
1st Jul 2002, 07:12
I started the old forum as GiaSwayy, then changed it to just Gia. But registering here gave me a chance to add the Z, which I'm very proud of...

royalmarine1980
1st Jul 2002, 13:13
well Umah, as far as Highlander goes (Me being one of course) "There can be only one!" muhahaha~~~ :D

Azuriel
1st Jul 2002, 14:52
heh

theme song from Queen:

Here we are
Born to be kings
We`re the princes of the uuuuuniveerse!
*insert quitar here*

Stone Cold
1st Jul 2002, 15:02
Stone Cold's the name, having the same name as on the old forum is my errr.... game.

willow
1st Jul 2002, 16:44
Hey Stone Cold, I'm really glad to see you made it over. :)

Stone Cold
1st Jul 2002, 17:13
Willow, it's good to be here. ;)

Sade Lyrate
2nd Jul 2002, 07:17
Why change that which works? ;)
Hello, everyone!

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 07:25
**waves to Sade*** Hiya! Welcome to the "new" and "fancy" forum. :p

yeepo
2nd Jul 2002, 10:16
*bites everyone here too*

Time Streamer
2nd Jul 2002, 17:05
Welcome Sade, nice to see you here. Mukava nähdä sinut täällä. ;)

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 18:52
***Grins devilishly as she heads towards Yeepo and bites him back....REALLY hard***

That'll teach you to bite me when I'm not looking... :p

Sade Lyrate
2nd Jul 2002, 21:29
...that trip done without too many bumps on the road...;)
Hey! Cool! This place accepts the 'Finnish' alphabet!

Not certain how greatly I'll make my presence known, but you can
count on that (that) I'm never too far away...

Rook
3rd Jul 2002, 06:57
Originally posted by Azuriel
hey everybody! *waves*

guess who i am?

that`s right! i`m Cornholio!

lol

Az is here

:D LOL That gave me the BEST laugh I've had all week! I have no idea why, but it did...:D

Serul
5th Jul 2002, 18:04
I'm still the same old Serul. :)

royalmarine1980
6th Jul 2002, 11:33
I'm still me :D

VIKE
12th Jul 2002, 14:56
I joined the other forum long enough to like it and get helpful advice and now I'm here. I did like the other one bettr though.