PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Movie Game

Level Planet
28th Jun 2002, 21:34
Hi every one.... I wanna know is there someone who can help me making the objects for my TRMovie Game like the All seeing eye key she finds in the clock, also help me making simon, I need the two pieces also of the all seeing eye (the comb pieces and the full one), You can also search cuboards in my level (isn't it cool) I would also wanna tell that this Movie Game is 16 levels long

Cheers
Tertio

Seth
29th Jun 2002, 13:33
I really hate to burst your bubble on this, but there are some flaws in this.

1. LeeO is making a movie game already

2. Your enemies - S.I.M.O.M, The Stone Monkies, for example - would require some serious reprograming to create new AI, as well as new animations.

Level Planet
29th Jun 2002, 17:10
I have already started and 5 levels are already finished

whatisaname?
29th Jun 2002, 18:29
want to see pics,but who are u doing those many sas(s) w/ just 1 sas-slot?

LeeO
29th Jun 2002, 20:53
I don't mind if you make a TR Movie game too :) Can we see some screens?

Level Planet
29th Jun 2002, 20:59
Hey I will put pics on soon, Very soon

Maybe even tonight (Sunday)
--------------------------------------------------------

Any one out there that want to play a role?

Level Planet
29th Jun 2002, 21:07
I am working on the outfit when she go to the Tomb of Ten Thousand Shadows... This one will have an cot on, I alread made the following outfits, Egyptian Traning, Secret Clock, Tower Bridge, Home Sweet Home, The Jungle, The Tomb of Dancing Light, The Tomb of Ten Thousand Shadows.... I will put pics of them also on

IndyDallasJones
30th Jun 2002, 12:31
Keep going, LevelPlanet!

Many, besides myself eagerly await your creation!

It doesn't matter if others are trying to make their own 'Movie' thing...the more the better.

And the OSCAR nominations are!???????
(Must get it in 'on time' & tell why you think should get the 'OSCAR'...or 'THE LARA' Award.)
:D

Seth
30th Jun 2002, 14:37
Query. I just really want to know this, I don't want to stop you from making this. Are your enemies, such as S.I.M.O.N and the stone monkies, and the Buddah-Like God, completed? They would require major re-programming, very many new animations, etc....

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 15:45
Well to tell the truth, I already have, Simon, Stone Monkey, Budda like as static objects, all I need now is to bring them to life...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You quys my title screen will be avalible soon......
And then my first level, Second Level and so on....

But I still need people to play those roles, I can't do all the voice my self (Well I can make my voice like all those roles) If you like to be part of this please mail me or say it on the forum. I will e-mail you your lines that you must say and record each piece seperated, like.....

Mr Powel: Excuase me, there is not such thing, it is just and bed time story.

Lara: The ulimanaty

Mr Powel: Ahh yes, the people of the light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how you do it:

You Record the first one.

Then in a new .wav file you record the second one and so one.

Hope you know what I am saying, if not just tell me

WhyCantIPost?
30th Jun 2002, 15:51
I would really like to help,if i could do
but I don't have a mircophone

Seth
30th Jun 2002, 15:59
1. Bringing them to life requires a programmer, but good luck, I hope you can make 'em.

2. Do you have a DVD Rom? If so, you could use the TR DVD to take the voices right out of the movie. I have the DVD Rom, but not the DVD, so I can't help there, sorry.

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 16:39
Sorry I don't have Dvd rom... I got this small video and I download it from the net(not illegal) it is 12:30 min long , it tells you about the internet, I want the sound on it, do you know an tool that take sound from a video? I want to use it in my next tomb raider game, The Tomb of Cyber-net, the whole game have troops as good stuff and baddys as viruses.

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 22:00
What is the obc setting if you want to use the crowbar to open a door? My door is in slot 1... must it in another one? Please I really need to know this for my second level

I have the:

crowbar_anim
crowbar_item
Door_type1

If there is something else needed please tell

Level Planet
30th Jun 2002, 22:26
the one that make one of the following items will recieve an object creator award
here is the list

Simon-Robot enemy
Budda like enemy
stone monkey enemy
The Triangle of Light (Two piece and the full one)
The log in the Tomb of Dancing light
The Mirror image in the Tomb of Dancing Light
The Puzzle Hole in The Tomb of Dancing Light
The All Seeing Eye Clock-the one that she finds inside the other clock
A Motorcycle without the left seet
Computer stuff-Like a raidar
The Buttler as Demigod1-Not the old butler from the game, one in movie

Seth
1st Jul 2002, 14:32
For taking sound from a video, you could download a program such as Goldwave, then hit the record button while the video is playing, then you can edit it in Goldwave (Good program, mind you). The crowbar animation I have no idea. And like I've said from the beginning, the enemies' AI is hardcoded, it's virtually impossible to create new AI without a programmer, and it would also require new animations, which, so far, can only be done in 3DS Max.

TheMask
5th Jul 2002, 22:20
Level Planet, the link to .EXE doesn't work! Your load.bmp file that you posted on the fourm works (if you copy and paste it) which means the bandwidth is not exceeded but the link to the .EXE file doesn't work. Might be, that this is because you used "space" (ASCII symbol) in the name of the file - but I can be wrong. Can you please rename the file (without any spaces) ?

[edit] Ok, I don't get it, before I posted this message there was a "space", but after I sent it, the "space" was substituted by "-" :confused:

Level Planet, have you just done it?

P.S. It doesn't work though...

Level Planet
6th Jul 2002, 06:18
I am uploading a new one, I will give the url as soon as it is uploaded

Raider of tombs
6th Jul 2002, 13:50
:) :D :) :D :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS APSOLUTLY FAB I AM DOWNLOANDING AS I SPEAK.Nice job.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the raider of tombs.Danny:eek:

Level Planet
6th Jul 2002, 13:56
Originally posted by Raider of tombs
:) :D :) :D :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS APSOLUTLY FAB I AM DOWNLOANDING AS I SKEAK.Nice job.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the raider of tombs.Danny:eek:

Tnx, hope you like it

LeeO
6th Jul 2002, 13:58
Cool! Is the Buddah an object or did you make him seperately?

[edit] What's your email address so I can send you the triangle of light?

Level Planet
6th Jul 2002, 14:02
Originally posted by LeeO
Cool! Is the Buddah an object or did you make him seperately?

[edit] What's your email address so I can send you the triangle of light?

Well it is blocks but not the face... I am working on a rounder budda....

Raider of tombs
6th Jul 2002, 14:10
I can't get on the site to download as it say something about site out of order or something like that.
please help:( :( :( :confused:

LeeO
6th Jul 2002, 14:15
I can't get on there either.... AND WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL LEVEL PLANET? lol

Level Planet
6th Jul 2002, 14:43
I will add it to my Download site ok?

Raider of tombs
6th Jul 2002, 14:47
Fine by me but what is the site, and please add it now as i can not wait to play it.

From the Raider of tombs.Danny:) :D :cool: :eek: :)

Level Planet
6th Jul 2002, 16:08
Ok, Try this link

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Download Homepage (http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/lctombraider.html)

The bottom download will take you there, I cant host it through this... so you will have to go to my site.

LeeO
6th Jul 2002, 16:18
still not working

Level Planet
6th Jul 2002, 16:41
ok do the following:

[list=1]
Click on the www button beneath one of my post
Click the image to enter the site
Scroll down on the right side of my site, until you see latest news on this site
Click on Tomb Raider Movie Game
[/list=1]

Then you are in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Download Hompage

LeeO
7th Jul 2002, 15:46
Somehow, your little extraction program has completely messed up my level editor. I can no longer edit the script with easylife and your scripts have deleted my level index and put the original ones back in. Please tell me how to uninstall your program before I get really p***** off.

Level Planet
7th Jul 2002, 16:03
Well you can install it into another folder like "C:\TRMovie Game" then just copy file by file and make backus from your origanals

LeeO
7th Jul 2002, 16:08
One teeny tiny problem in the fact that it's too late. Could someone check that they can change the list of levels on their version after download?

Level Planet
7th Jul 2002, 16:12
Must I send you the script.txt and english.txt so you can edit it and add your levels?

LeeO
7th Jul 2002, 16:20
Its not the text files that are the problem, as your extraction file didn't extract any text files, just the script dat file. The script dat wont be overwritten, and after hitting the easlife over and over again, it causes and error in Tomb4.exe... What the hell is going on?

Level Planet
13th Jul 2002, 19:33
Demo levels coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st : Home Sweet Home-Not every door is enable(Full version is every door enable)
2nd : The Jungle-Part 1
3rd :The Jungle-Part 2

daily raider
21st Jul 2002, 01:01
if you still need voices for your movie game i'll do them w/ seth's idea. i've got a mic and DVD rom.

Give me the OK and i'll start sending them to you!

LeeO
21st Jul 2002, 10:09
Hey, could you get me some too? Thanks! (I don't need any yet, though)

Level Planet
21st Jul 2002, 10:15
OK, Well I first need the voices in the bigging where she pulls out Simon. that whole section untill the end before lara bath.

Level Planet
21st Jul 2002, 14:32
New Title coming soon... It is finished but I have problems uploading it. is there somone that will help me and upload it on there site?

LeeO
21st Jul 2002, 14:40
If you send it to me I will. :)

Raider of tombs
21st Jul 2002, 15:01
Sorry Leeo i'm doing it:D :o allthough u could do it as well just incase i can't:D

Level Planet
21st Jul 2002, 15:33
I cant send it through mail. only through Yahoo Messenger or Msn Messenger

daily raider
21st Jul 2002, 16:04
Level Planet, send me your email address @ jhamon@mondenet.com and i'll start sending them!

LeeO, if you want them too send me your address and i'll get them out ASAP!

daily raider
21st Jul 2002, 16:06
i'll do them all in seperate voice clips per character's line. you mean when lara pulls Simon down the steps to bryce?

Level Planet
21st Jul 2002, 16:25
yep.

tertio_e@hotmail.com

daily raider
21st Jul 2002, 20:07
:) The clips are on thier way.

How are you going to trigger them to create a conversation?
Would you not be able to start some over others if lara steps off
the trigger tile for the clip?
I could do it all in 1 clip per scene.

If your email dosn't accept the wav's cause thier too big i'll put them up on my website for you to download.

daily raider
22nd Jul 2002, 19:22
Level Planet
i cant make the clips in lines. it'd be easier for the both of us if i just did them to be apprx. 1 min in lengh. I've allready started that and i've named them by location and numbered them in order.

I'll send them when my email is back up.

Level Planet
28th Jul 2002, 18:12
New Title Screen

People request that some places dosnt look right, so I have fix it, bug are also fixed.

Download (http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/tomb/title.zip)

Level Planet
28th Jul 2002, 18:35
I dont care how the wavs are. it can be any way
where can I download it?

Level Planet
4th Aug 2002, 21:53
http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/image5.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/image6.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/image7.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/image8.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/tertio_site/image9.jpg

D. Jackson
5th Aug 2002, 10:02
Nice pictures, but I can't see the pictures. :D

Tom

LeeO
5th Aug 2002, 18:16
Yeah, they're not there.

Don't tell me to copy and paste, because when I do, it just says that it doesn't exist.

daily raider
7th Aug 2002, 16:00
Level planet

just in case you didn't notice, i sent the sound clips a few days ago. Leeo, when do you want the clips, if you still do.

daily raider