PDA

View Full Version : oh bloody hell

willow
28th Jun 2002, 21:34
Yeah yeah yeah... I've known this was going to happen for a while now... and now it did... bleh... looks all fine and dandy now but all of our old topics are gone :( .....

humbug....

*explodes*

Jedilvr
28th Jun 2002, 21:39
Cheer up Willow, this means we get to make all new one's.

willow
28th Jun 2002, 21:44
humbug... and now I'm all the way at the bottom of the totem pole again... ah well... looks like I'll have my work cut out for me... meaning... you guys had better get to talking... I need to come up with snide and sarcastic remarks.

socko you'd better get over hear quickly... we's gots some work to do's yo!

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 02:44
Just calm down and do the magic happy dance :D
I'm sure you'll feel better soon.

Mallinger
29th Jun 2002, 03:16
Well, I've made it over here. I'm sure I can lighten things up a little. :cool:

willow
29th Jun 2002, 03:30
Originally posted by royalmarine1980
Just calm down and do the magic happy dance :D
I'm sure you'll feel better soon.

unfortunately the magical happy dance can only be performed once a month... and I already performed it this month... *sighs*

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 06:45
oh well, got 4 weeks rehersal time for the next one then ;)

yeepo
29th Jun 2002, 12:24
MUA-hahahahahaha!!

my history here is erased!

...wait is that good or bad?

CURSE YOU WILLOW! I SENSE YOUR HAND IN THIS!!

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 13:15
makes a change from having his hands elsewhere, poor kitties :D

Jeffers
29th Jun 2002, 13:41
I know what you mean willow.

All our hard work in working out ideas and stuff means that it all has to be done again, and the fact that all the commonly asked questions, will be asked again.

But hopefully not as often due to Blincs topic.

And I am even further down the totem pole then you are! :(

Jeffers.

edit: correct silly spelling mistakes

Jeffers
29th Jun 2002, 13:43
Yeepo, your back.

When the next funny arguement going to occur? :D

Jeffers

willow
29th Jun 2002, 20:33
Originally posted by yeepo
MUA-hahahahahaha!!

my history here is erased!

...wait is that good or bad?

CURSE YOU WILLOW! I SENSE YOUR HAND IN THIS!!

Actually I would like to see our little arguments saved you old man fish/squid thingy (which is smelly btw)....

DMK_Uriel
29th Jun 2002, 21:14
a little bit more and you would be calling him elder god (except for the part "man":D )

God
29th Jun 2002, 22:03
Originally posted by willow
oh bloody hell

You are a very vulgar individual. I suggest you do not talk about things you know nothing of.

dago
29th Jun 2002, 22:06
an u like 2 preach;)

willow
29th Jun 2002, 22:21
WTF?

dago
29th Jun 2002, 22:45
god preachs alot...(tell other ppl what do do and so on...)

DMK_Uriel
29th Jun 2002, 22:50
Let God preach as 1 day nobody will care about what he says....

dago
29th Jun 2002, 23:14
LOL :D
that day is today

DMK_Uriel
29th Jun 2002, 23:49
i agree....:cool:

dago
29th Jun 2002, 23:53
finally some one on my side!
ur my buddy!

willow
30th Jun 2002, 05:14
Actually my WTF? was directed at God. Sorry for any confusion.
And from what I've seen.... I don't believe God has told anyone what to do. All he's done is given his suggestion.

royalmarine1980
30th Jun 2002, 06:03
And more often than not it gets ignored anyways lol

dago
30th Jun 2002, 09:31
LOL

well not telling you what to do so much...but he does tend to be the sort of good consience...he wants every body to be good!

willow
30th Jun 2002, 10:14
He/she can't really be that bad then... but I sure as hell would like to see him/her lighten up a bit.

DMK_Uriel
30th Jun 2002, 20:02
the humans are in constant struggle between good an evil...that is what makes us humans and diferents....
P.S.- as i don't say nothing that has at least some sense i wont return to the forum...

yeepo
1st Jul 2002, 10:16
/bite God

/bite Willow

muahahahahahaha

i like to bite!

Btw, "Willow", i really do wish you would stop trying to explain what i look like. Verily, since you have never seen me, and frankly i doubt your poor, feeble mind could ever conceive all of the glory that is The Yeep...

And to "god" as you so enjoy calling yourself...

Are you still angry that I've taking residency in your silly, insignificant realm? I assure you that it wont be a problem much longer, when i snatch it from your obese, stumpy hands as you lie rotting in the planes of power my dear friend...

Anywhoo, I do not look like a squid, that is just Wil's horrible jealousy of all of my splendor, of which i have, and of the great honor it would be to behold a being such as myself!

(...de-bauch-ery...and spoo-ky, de-bauch-ery it be...!)

willow
1st Jul 2002, 10:37
Oh come on you pompous old fool, you're a stinky squidy fishy thingy and you know it... stinky.

Oooo you're so spoOky... watch me do my scaredy dance of fear and horror as I prance in awe of you oh dark one!
riiiiiiiiight.... oh that was sarcasm just incase your godly brain didn't pick it up...

I fail to see how I would ever be jealous of you... I mean come on... you're you...
oooooo I know! I want to be a smelly old squidy when I grow up... then I too can pretend that people are scared of me... yeah... right....

yeepo
1st Jul 2002, 11:13
SO tell me, Willow, are you mocking me? Or are you mocking yourself?

Dont make me have to go on another devouring binge...

Ive already eaten 2 small towns, and 16 villages this week because the insignificant wretch at yon McDonalds only gave me 19 nuggets instead of the full 20!

HAHA! Where was your louse of a god then? Hmmm?!

Getting back to the matter at hand, I would so love to bite you silly...However, I feel that you may prove useful yet, and I can't have you running around silly if Im to toy with you later like the miserable little bug that you are.

---<if you find me, Ill have to poke you, right IN THE FOREHEAD>---

willow
1st Jul 2002, 11:33
hmmm usually sarcasm comes in to play when a person is mocking another person... in this case I was mocking a big fat smelly squidy thing... well... it's smelly... I know that much...

And come on! I'm sure every single one of those people you devoured were old and feeble... they were probably on the verge of death anyway... all you had to do was throw dead gold fish in the room and they'd probably all just explode.

And sorry to say to you... but I don't believe in God... the arrogant person using it as a moniker on the forums is hardly one... he's arrogant. I really doubt if God existed he would be like that. *laughs*

God
1st Jul 2002, 11:34
Originally posted by yeepo
/bite God

And to "god" as you so enjoy calling yourself...

Are you still angry that I've taking residency in your silly, insignificant realm? I assure you that it wont be a problem much longer, when i snatch it from your obese, stumpy hands as you lie rotting in the planes of power my dear friend...

(...de-bauch-ery...and spoo-ky, de-bauch-ery it be...!)

I am not angry with you taking residence here Yeepo. I am hurt. All you do is cause havoc and destroy people's lives. You are not a pure being. All I see is gluttony and hatred in your heart. You are far to stuck in your own debaucherous ways to realize you are only doing harm to yourself. I did not create souls for you to devour. They are pure. They were meant to exist for all time with me in my heaven; not to be digested by a foul entity like you. There are many like you Yeepo. I am humored that you believe you will actually make a difference. You are more of an annoyance than a threat. I do believe you will learn to see that one-day.

God
1st Jul 2002, 11:37

And sorry to say to you... but I don't believe in God... the arrogant person using it as a moniker on the forums is hardly one... he's arrogant. I really doubt if God existed he would be like that. *laughs*

I am saddened that you perceive me as being arrogant. I love all of my children; all I want to do is help them. You have been making it rather difficult for me to do this. It would do you good to be a little more open with your heart.

willow
1st Jul 2002, 11:43
Oh Christ! Why is it that we get all the freaks in our forum!
oOoooOoO I'm sooo sorry that I don't believe in you oh great lord! http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon13.gif If your so high and mighty why don’t you make me believe in you hu? Why don’t you show proof of your existence..?

God
1st Jul 2002, 11:47
It deeply saddens me to see such anger. I believe you will see one day. Always remember that I love all of my children.

willow
1st Jul 2002, 11:48

yeepo
1st Jul 2002, 11:48
Well, well, look here Jehovah,

First off, I am pure. I am the purest being in this fetid toilet of a universe you are trying to call a home.

...pure evil!

Secondly, Im not really destroying lives, Im ENDING them! Get your facts straight afore you try to speak to me so insolently!

Perhaps you dont understand how much of a threat i really am to you? You remember your old room mate dont you? What was his name? Anyhow, i can not beleive that you actually think he moved away and never wrote you ignorant old buffoon! WHERE IS HE GOING TO GO?! The "Elder God Retirement Villa"? I think not...

P.S. (...just be silent Wil, its less painful on your account.)

Jeffers
1st Jul 2002, 11:54
Lol at Yeepo.

:D

Jeffers

God
1st Jul 2002, 12:01
Do not speak of things you know nothing of Yeepo. You are ignorant on the subject and would do well to keep your mouth closed.
And regardless of what you call it you are still consuming souls for your own liking. I cannot condone that. You are a vile beast and should go back into your hole.

yeepo
1st Jul 2002, 12:15
C'mon Jehova, you cant really be that dumb can you? Ignorant? I shouldn't speak of things i know nothing of? You should have realized i know exactly what happened to "whats-his-name". Have you already forgotten how much of the multiverse i have already taken from you "inferior Gods"? I own almost a quarter of it!

Or better yet, how about we tell everyone exactly how much wiser and more capable i am than you? You remember my son dont you? Judas? Or have you blocked that from your recollection also? Oh well...Im done with you for tonite my friend...

Tune in next time kiddies! Same Yeep time, same Yeep channel!

God
1st Jul 2002, 12:36
I do not believe we need to discuss Judas at this moment. That is in the past.
I hope you find comfort in believing in your fictitious rule. You are insignificant Yeepo and you should realize that.

royalmarine1980
1st Jul 2002, 13:05
whoohoo a deity fight. Go Yeeps :D

darien_specter
1st Jul 2002, 17:41
To paraphrase a certain captain...

"Excuse me! What does God need with a BBS?"

Ranmyaku
1st Jul 2002, 22:07
I thought gods never directly interfered with the lives of mortals, ect, ect, ect.
Maybe this is that divine intervention I've heard about.

Jedilvr
1st Jul 2002, 22:57
Hunny if this is devine intervention, you can keep it. Seeing as how neither of them are saving us from anything, I'd hardly deem it necessary for them to even be talking. But for the record I hope Yeepo beats the crap out of God. At least he's not as annoying.

Ranmyaku
2nd Jul 2002, 00:21
eh. They can have their divine intervention. Deity fights rock.

Maybe we could film this fight and put it on Pay-Per-View. ;)

Jedilvr
2nd Jul 2002, 00:54
We could have a South Park style match, with Yeepo throwing the fight because he put all his money on God.

yeepo
2nd Jul 2002, 05:30
Hehe, I do soooooo love "South Park"! Cartman works for me ya know, and I also love anything that has the same person dying repeatedly...i tried that before, but after the fourth or fifth time they just kept falling apart.

...how do Matt and Tre do it?

Jedilvr
2nd Jul 2002, 05:35
A whole lot of patience and a whole lot of money. Oh yeah and imagination helps too.

yeepo
2nd Jul 2002, 10:21
Aarrrreeeeeeeewwwwwww-hehehehehehehe...

*bites everyone here then goes on a biting spree!*

royalmarine1980
2nd Jul 2002, 20:27
LOL

VIKE
12th Jul 2002, 15:03
On the other site someone gave me a site with sinjinns walkthroughs. Does anyone remember where that is?

Azuriel
12th Jul 2002, 18:19
God, i do not believe in you because:

i cannot believe there is something greater than myself :D

AMEN!

so sayeth the wise Azuriel

PS: beware the Yeepo

Sue in UK
12th Jul 2002, 18:33
http://www.sinjinsolves.com/

It helped me a lot with SR2 ...
Good luck :)

Power reaver
13th Jul 2002, 13:05
whoa , what a cool thread , yeepo your my kinda guy , with your help I may just reveal my Dark Side .

Join us Willow and together we will destroy GOD .

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

And then perhaps later we will destroy each other . Hows that sound ?
:p

willow
13th Jul 2002, 23:59
Well since God has been banned (look at the member status) and yeepo doesn't post a whole lot.... I maintain rule over the forum as the quazi self-proclaimed deity.... I mean... I have my cat to back me up... and that's all kinds of evil.

darien_specter
14th Jul 2002, 00:04
Banned? Where do you see that?

Azrael
14th Jul 2002, 00:35
Banned? What he did to get banned?

Umah Bloodomen
14th Jul 2002, 01:29
Well since God has been banned (look at the member status) and yeepo doesn't post a whole lot.... I maintain rule over the forum as the quazi self-proclaimed deity.... I mean... I have my cat to back me up... and that's all kinds of evil.

I think I may have to challenge your rule here. It is time for a new supreme leader and I think I've got quite the following to back me up. **Draws her sword***

Are you game? :p

Azrael
14th Jul 2002, 01:40
Uhhhh, a fight...cool

**Screams at Az(him)**
Az wake up and get the camera... Im going to get the popcorns :D
**went to get the popcorns**
hmmm, muncha muncha, popcorns and PIE...

Azuriel
14th Jul 2002, 03:09
5 am here

*wakes up* huh??? *rubs eyes* whaaaaa *stretches*

*gets camera*

*starts filming*

Azrael
14th Jul 2002, 17:39
Hey Az(you), don't forget that i want a copy of that one! :p

Here have some popcorn
**gives popcorns to Az(him)**

royalmarine1980
17th Jul 2002, 16:30
LOL
Got a BBQ Kit and some beer here if interested :D

VIKE
30th Jul 2002, 14:21
Thanks for the sinjin info It helped with SR2 for me also. I had lost it though and once again got stuck.