PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck!

spelmanchic
20th Oct 2015, 15:59
I'm stuck in the maze with Jefferson! I'm not sure what to do. I'm trying to get to the lighthouse but there's an invisible wall...or something.

Phalzyrd
20th Oct 2015, 18:35
The maze that everyone is trying to see you with flashlights? There is a part that you must collect 6 or so bottles and after collecting them, they'll appear on a stand right near the lighthouse itself. When you get them all it'll let you take a picture of them. They are on cars and such near the lighthouse...

Eiji_04
20th Oct 2015, 22:11
I'm stuck in the maze with Jefferson! I'm not sure what to do. I'm trying to get to the lighthouse but there's an invisible wall...or something.

Are you sure you not just trying to walk randomly into darkness? There should be clear path to go.

TheEmissary
21st Oct 2015, 06:46
You don't have to collect the bottles, that's optional. You just have to cross the maze. There are invisible walls, that's normal, but there also is a way through the maze (maybe watch a let's play). Don't forget to use your ability to rewind Jefferson in case he get's in the way.

thedreadpersephone
22nd Oct 2015, 16:46
I got stuck at that bit for ages too - so frustrating! You have to walk around the Jeffersons, you can't just head straight for the lighthouse.