PDA

View Full Version : Ready or Not?

Rome1992
18th Oct 2015, 16:41
My question guys is are you ready for the finale? Because me i am in mixed emotions, I'm excited to play the finale and find out what will transpire at the end of the game, but at the same i'm sad that after 10 months of journey spanning 5 episodes the game will come to an end.

How about you guys? Do you feel the same thing as I am?

KristaD
18th Oct 2015, 17:43
I have a lot of mixed feelings about episode 5, one part of me dreads that something bad will happen (Max being in serious trouble and being unable to rewind and save Chloe's life), on the other hand I am hopeful there is a chance for Max being able to make things all right (ish) for herself and Chloe, and see Jefferson is "dealt with" in some manner.

Tataboj
19th Oct 2015, 07:30
I can clearly see myself in the first days of March, when they announced the delay of Episode 2. I began counting and realized: "****, that means the last episode will come in August, September, or even later?!" And now I'm here, one day before the finale. When the release date was announced in September, so I was given a long time to get ready. I have replayed Ep 4 yesterday and I won't be more prepared than now.

Me and Max became the same person now, I can't imagine she will not survive but at the same time I really don't know how to decide if Max will have to sacrifice herself or, say, let Chloe die. I would never let Max die but Max would probably do that, right? In all the decisions, I believe Max could have choose both ways so I could decide myself.

In short: I am ready to weather the storm now.

WazzuMan
19th Oct 2015, 10:30
I just finished Episode 4 and that final scene still... I cannot find the words for the sensation. I am NOT ready for the finale but I'm going to push through it anyway, even if I turn up for work tomorrow completely emotionally wrecked and maybe a little tired from insomnia.

Xeva-q
19th Oct 2015, 11:43
my expectations ilare extrimely low at the moment, but i think that the worst is still to come. i do not think that i am ready, yes

Tataboj
19th Oct 2015, 12:04
my expectations ilare extrimely low at the moment, but i think that the worst is still to come. i do not think that i am ready, yes

Don't play it then, how simple.

Xeva-q
19th Oct 2015, 12:11
Don't play it then, how simple.
and i won't. not by myself at the very least.

but i don't remember asking for your advice. ;)

Tataboj
19th Oct 2015, 12:24
and i won't. not by myself at the very least.

but i don't remember asking for your advice. ;)

I am trying to end your annoying cry about how this game is incredibly awful and bad. I guess that's impossible though, so welcome to my ignore list.

Xeva-q
19th Oct 2015, 13:05
You annoy me and I am pretty sure majority of people here too by your cry how incredibly awful and bad this game is and I am trying to end it.
So, you are like knight in the shining armor here, right? You are pretty funny guy, you know?

I guess that's impossible though

honestly, i do not know.

so welcome to my ignore list.

it will be a pleasure.:wave:

Sporaric
19th Oct 2015, 14:10
So, you are like knight in the shining armor here, right? You are pretty funny guy, you know?

honestly, i do not know.

it will be a pleasure.:wave:

Oh god, please stop crying and go play and discuss something you like. He is right

WazzuMan
19th Oct 2015, 14:32
I am trying to end your annoying cry about how this game is incredibly awful and bad. I guess that's impossible though, so welcome to my ignore list.
I learned fairly early on not to bother with that one. I don't even open threads they create because it was quite clear they have nothing positive or meaningful to contribute.

Steering back on topic, I am downloading Episode 5 right now and just trying (unsuccessfully) to get some sleep.

Xeva-q
19th Oct 2015, 14:40
Oh god, please stop crying and go play and discuss something you like. He is right

Like i need your advises.

and he is not, like always.

Sporaric
19th Oct 2015, 18:52
Like i need your advises.

and he is not, like always.

"Don't EVER tell me what to do. I'm so SICK of people trying to control me!" Pretty much your reactions here. I'm advising you for my good, not yours, y'know. You're plaguing this forum.
Have a nice day.

KristaD
19th Oct 2015, 18:58
Guess I'll stick my head out here... Can you two just get a room or argue via pm or some such gimmick we don't have to suffer through ?

Sporaric
19th Oct 2015, 19:54
Guess I'll stick my head out here... Can you two just get a room or argue via pm or some such gimmick we don't have to suffer through ?

I am sorry. You're right, no more posts to him from me.

Tataboj
19th Oct 2015, 20:56
Steering back on topic, I am downloading Episode 5 right now and just trying (unsuccessfully) to get some sleep.

Wait, we can predownload the episode? What platform are you playing on?

WazzuMan
20th Oct 2015, 00:08
Wait, we can predownload the episode? What platform are you playing on?

I'm in Australia. One of the advantages of living in a time zone ahead of the world is that midnight releases mean we get some things earlier than the rest of the world, except maybe New Zealand. For the record it is 10 am here now and I just finished. I don't want to say anything until everyone has had their chance except for a few things that really just apply to my personal experience.

1. I was right, I was not ready. Not that I have any regrets it was just really an emotional experience for me which I'm just not used to.
2. While I'm waiting for Fallout 4 to be absolutely sure what my choice is for my Game of the Year, I got to say the bar is extraordinarily high in terms of story, character and emotional depth.
3. This is to date the best gaming experience I ever had and I am beyond grateful that I learned of this game last year and was able to follow it every step of the way. That I had a chance to meet these wonderful characters and learn and grow from them.

I have work later and I need to recover from my experience. I need to make time to track the optional photos I missed so I can score the Platinum trophy and then I am throwing myself into raving about this game for my blog. It might take me a few days to get to that stage but if anybody is interested, here's the link: http://wazzuman92.tumblr.com/

Like I said I won't be writing about Episode 5 for a while so it's spoiler free for the next few days at least but you can check my archives and see what I wrote about Max and the different choices I made as well as my reasoning for them.