PDA

View Full Version : Return to Janos' Retreat (REPOST)

Umah Bloodomen
28th Jun 2002, 19:06
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Raziel on the Other Eidos Forum

I've managed to find a way back into Janos' Reteat after it collapses!

First, play through and watch Janos die. When the cutscene in near to finishing get ready! As soon as the cutscene ends and Raziel jumps from the balcony bash the Jump Button and hold back towards the Retreat. Raziel won't have a chance to start falling and will jump in mid-air. This gives him extra height to allow you to steer him back to the balcony. When you turn back towards the balcony aim to land on either the left or right side as it is tough to grip the edge, let alone land on the center area. When you land on the balcony you should look for two pieces of wood-like debris protruding from the rubble. They're a lil' way up and they're on the right-hand side. If you've landed on the left side just try to glide to a "safe spot" in the central area and jump and glide to the right side. Next, jump and glide and attempt to land on the cliff face at the bottom of the right-hand stone pillar which is holding up the balcony. You should glide right through the cliff and land in nothingness. Walk forward and you pop up on the other side of the rubble blocking the entrance to Janos' Retreat!

I've tried going back up to Janos' chamber but the doors won't open. I'm guessing it's because of the rubble on the other side...

Raz
28th Jun 2002, 22:27
Thanks for moving this thread Umah Bloodomen! :D

By the way, if you hadn't guessed, I'm "Lieutenant Raziel". I figured I'd change my name as I go by "Raz" at the Nosgothic Realm and when I came to the (old) Eidos forums it was already taken... :)

So, from now on feel free to call me Raz! :)

willow
29th Jun 2002, 03:31
*explodes*

royalmarine1980
29th Jun 2002, 03:37
willow seems to *explode* a lot, and can someone please clean up that mess.

Umah Bloodomen
1st Jul 2002, 07:14
Anytime. I thought this was a good thread and didn't want to see it perish.

NosgothicGod
8th Jul 2002, 03:56
whoa.... i'm gonna try this out i'll tell you later.