PDA

View Full Version : Saving Chloe's life in ep5

MeteoricDragon
18th Oct 2015, 03:06
I'm suspecting that in episode 5, if you get the chance to go through warren's selfie with you, you'll get the chance to talk to Chloe and save her, but here's the catch. the decisions you've made in the past either Letting Chloe down or supporting Chloe will come into play. I think that if you've supported Chloe, she will trust you because you haven't let her down in the past and decide not to chase after Nathan, (and get killed).

Det_Forrester
18th Oct 2015, 05:22
I'm suspecting that in episode 5, if you get the chance to go through warren's selfie with you, you'll get the chance to talk to Chloe and save her, but here's the catch. the decisions you've made in the past either Letting Chloe down or supporting Chloe will come into play. I think that if you've supported Chloe, she will trust you because you haven't let her down in the past and decide not to chase after Nathan, (and get killed).

I was thinking the same thing. And since I've always supported her, I have no doubt she will trust me. We shall see very soon if that's true.