PDA

View Full Version : FFVII boards

MountainDewNut
28th Jun 2002, 19:01
I always wondered, why is it that FFVII is one of the boards, but not any of the others? :confused:

Sick Puppy
28th Jun 2002, 19:18
Its because Eidos didnt publish any other of the FF games so they don't think its right to have just a general FF board. WHY!!!? So does this mean we can't talk about the other Final Fantasies?

RedLegg
28th Jun 2002, 20:02
Originally posted by Sick Puppy
So does this mean we can't talk about the other Final Fantasies?

You may talk about any Final Fantasy related things you want.

LARAMANIAC
29th Jun 2002, 17:17
I'd always wondered that as well - question answered!!!!:p

Nightstalker
29th Jun 2002, 17:39
I knew :p

Nightstalker.

Sick Puppy
29th Jun 2002, 19:01
Originally posted by RedLegg

You may talk about any Final Fantasy related things you want.

Sweet!!

N00dles
30th Jun 2002, 02:12
Yeah I knew that already :)

Dell
30th Jun 2002, 10:20
I think all of us oldtimers from the old Eidos FFVII Forum knew it...and we do discuss FFVIII and FFIX and now FFX and FFXI. It's really nice to be able to do that, and still offer all kinds of help to new people starting and playing the Final Fantasy Games.

SirCanealot
30th Jun 2002, 10:45
Bah. We discuss any thing at the Eidos FFVII forum. As long as it gets out postcount up! :D

But that was the old forums. Maybe me and Mogg will stop spaming so much now.... hmm... hahahaha.

MountainDewNut
30th Jun 2002, 13:30
Originally posted by Dell
I think all of us oldtimers from the old Eidos FFVII Forum knew it...and we do discuss FFVIII and FFIX and now FFX and FFXI. It's really nice to be able to do that, and still offer all kinds of help to new people starting and playing the Final Fantasy Games.

I was a year old in the other forums, but i only recently got into the FF games.

daljaxon
16th Sep 2006, 00:38
I recently purchased a used copy of FF7. There are 3 cds marked 1, 2, & 3. Am I missing a cd? Maybe an install cd?

JD777
18th Sep 2006, 00:01
I recently purchased a used copy of FF7. There are 3 cds marked 1, 2, & 3. Am I missing a cd? Maybe an install cd?

You are Missing the install cd

Masteriis Sathanas
25th Sep 2006, 02:38
Can anybody help me, I just installed the reunion patch for FFVII PC, my problem is that it only works in the world map and nowhere else...WHAT CAN I DO???????????:confused:

v00d00y
26th Sep 2006, 09:15
Can anybody help me, I just installed the reunion patch for FFVII PC, my problem is that it only works in the world map and nowhere else...WHAT CAN I DO???????????:confused:

1 of 2 things:

1) You didn't read the enclosed instructions.txt file (which requires lgptools - which in turn needs ficedula.dll - both available from ficedula's homepage). You then need to extract the one FF7 file yourself, THEN apply the Reunion Patch, then re-archive the FF7 file.

2) Have other mods which are possibly messing it up.

Unfortunately the mod authors main site is dead currently, so kind of hard to contact them (if there is a contact email) :\

It can also cause graphical glitches in places (though nice for screenshots, and playing around with when bored lol).

Tales
30th Sep 2006, 04:57
I was playing FF7 Ultima Edition and in the first time you get to Kalm Town After Cloud's memories you receive the PHS.................I received it but when i open the menu the option is not there what should i do???.........if somebody have an save without hacks(only AP)please helpe ME

I've played 10 hours and it sucks to begin again!!!!!!!!!

intrepid_soul
17th Oct 2006, 15:44
You are Missing the install cd

I think the platinum edition was 3 CD's but I am not sure.