PDA

View Full Version : I'm back (kinda)

Darkh2o
28th Jun 2002, 18:12
Well, I've been in the dark for awhile now and I think that I'm going to start playing again (I just haven't told my wife yet!;) ).

I miss Thief!

BTW, I like the "new" home.

BrokenArts
28th Jun 2002, 18:20
Hey DarkH20.....welcome back!!! Good to see you, how is the little one? Play thief.....YES!!

Darkh2o
28th Jun 2002, 18:25
The little one is getting BIG! She is growing quite well. She is 5 1/2 months old and it seems like she has grown so much. Thanks for asking.:) I'd post a picture or two, but the forum rules in the lower-left hand corner says that I may not post attachments, so I'll have to figure out something so that everyone can see my little girl.

Chiefdreams
28th Jun 2002, 18:34
Glad to hear you're doing well. I've been playing Return To Castle Wolfenstein. So I better get busy with my FM.

Thorin Oakenshield
28th Jun 2002, 19:24
I enjoyed RTCW. I might play it again just for a break from my fm. I've lost my zeal:rolleyes:

ChristineS
28th Jun 2002, 19:33
The original version of Return to Castle Wolfenstein is illegal in Germany, I have the german version and want to play it, if I could let my hands from Dromed....:p

Thorin Oakenshield
28th Jun 2002, 19:36
Welcome Back BTW:p

Chiefdreams
28th Jun 2002, 22:08
Hmmmm, I wonder what they changed?

ChristineS
28th Jun 2002, 22:10
Originally posted by Chiefdreams
Hmmmm, I wonder what they changed?

? do you mean RTCW :confused:

Chiefdreams
28th Jun 2002, 22:12
Yes. Sorry.

ChristineS
28th Jun 2002, 22:22
Nazism-Symbols are not allowed in Germany. The german version is without them, and it's only for people over 18 years.
In most of the games they take also the bood an corpes out. In System Shock 2 the blood and the writing on the wall is in a strange green..... Nearly every game is in the german version cut.:rolleyes:

Chiefdreams
28th Jun 2002, 22:29
It should still be a good game for you then. there realy wasn't a lot of blood splatter anyway. As long as they kept the SS girls in the tight black leather it'll be fine. :D

ChristineS
28th Jun 2002, 22:37
...as long as they make the blood splatter not green....:D I 'll try RTCW as next...:D

TRoosevelt_26
28th Jun 2002, 22:55
Originally posted by ChristineS
Nazism-Symbols are not allowed in Germany. The german version is without them, and it's only for people over 18 years.
In most of the games they take also the bood an corpes out. In System Shock 2 the blood and the writing on the wall is in a strange green..... Nearly every game is in the german version cut.:rolleyes:

Well...RtCW is rated M over here (17+), but we still have blood (oh Builder you should see how quick I escape to the menus in System Shock II and Deus Ex when Mom walks into the room). I saw the Achtung! on the RtCW demo, but I figured it was in fun...illegal? Really? Wow...

ChristineS
28th Jun 2002, 23:31
no fun, the original version of RtCW is really illegal in Germany.... :rolleyes: