PDA

View Full Version : A Message From "The Sage Of Time"

Seth
28th Jun 2002, 17:11
Just recieved from the Seth Satellite...

"Alright, this is rather strange.. Both login names "The Sage Of Time" and "Sage Of Time" give an error about already being in use.. I have checked the members listing and neither are registered on these forums.. I have had Seth here try and register for me and the same problem appears. I am curious as to why this is happening.. If anyone could shed some light on the matter please do so. If this turns out to be some weird forum glitch then I will sign in under a new name.. Until then i'll wait on the side-lines, Thanks to Seth who has posted this for me.

-The Sage Of Time"

Driber
28th Jun 2002, 17:46
e-mail the administrators directly

The Sage Of Time
28th Jun 2002, 19:27
Well whatever the problem was it appears to be fixed now, and this was posted to see what was going on.
I wanted to see if something was wrong with my account before I went off bothering the admins about something like this. Obviously it was a good thing I didn't as the problem has repaired itself.. Whatever it was.

Grey Mouser
29th Jun 2002, 00:34
???

Can't find a reason, but several folks have had initial problems registering...whatever, seems fixed now, but email me if you keep having problems,

The Sage Of Time
29th Jun 2002, 03:48
I'm pretty sure the forums are fine now, most new forums do strange things like that you know.
I know it wasn't a local problem due to the fact Seth and other people had the same problem.
It seemed to be based upon the name entered however not the person trying to enter the name.
Anyways.. Glad to see you guys chose a VB, It's certainly my favorite of the many out there.

moose562
29th Jun 2002, 13:15
i got cut off last night and it just wouldnt go back on

sorry i have to leave so impromptu

can you email what we were talking about? and ofcourse, welcome back! :)