PDA

View Full Version : How come the alch skin is in blood and not gold this season?

iquaniqua
15th Oct 2015, 13:26
title says it, why, you don't exactly get to gold in a day so why change the requirements?

Thamior2311
15th Oct 2015, 16:13
Agree. That sucks.

River_
15th Oct 2015, 17:41
Because the skin is supposed to be relatively uncommon, and guess what?! Making it available to eternal, blood AND gold does not make it uncommon... The bloody survivor skin is seen so much it bores people already..

Personally I am glad its blood or higher only. Makes me feel like my hard work getting there actually pays off. Also, it makes a whole lot more sense giving bloody victor to blood or higher rank :P

iquaniqua
15th Oct 2015, 18:29
Because the skin is supposed to be relatively uncommon, and guess what?! Making it available to eternal, blood AND gold does not make it uncommon... The bloody survivor skin is seen so much it bores people already..

Personally I am glad its blood or higher only. Makes me feel like my hard work getting there actually pays off. Also, it makes a whole lot more sense giving bloody victor to blood or higher rank :P

well i would agree with you if it wasn't for 1 thing: things are just starting to get hard at school, this month i have (and i'm sure i'm not alone) tests every other day, so it would be nice if the requirement was gold just this season because i don't have that much time to play

River_
16th Oct 2015, 11:06
well i would agree with you if it wasn't for 1 thing: things are just starting to get hard at school, this month i have (and i'm sure i'm not alone) tests every other day, so it would be nice if the requirement was gold just this season because i don't have that much time to play

So let me get this straight... because you can't play a lot, the skin should become less exclusive? Seems fair.

On a serious note: A lot of players probably can't play a lot. Even I can't. But those try and make time for it anyway. Sure, I can't nearly play enough to reach Eternal, but I have accepted that, and if you really can't play that much, maybe you should accept it as well? It's only a skin..

iquaniqua
16th Oct 2015, 12:33
A lot of players probably can't play a lot. Even I can't.
exactly, that's what i was talking about a lot of players can't, so it would be better for a lot of players if they didn't higher the requirement. Maybe i could have said it better if it looks like i was speaking just for myself (maybe i should have said a lot of players instead of i have)

River_
16th Oct 2015, 19:31
Not a lot of players.. Seriously though, I believe it should stay this way. They should not change this just because a small amount of players can't achieve the skin, only because its in blood.

Firehex
17th Oct 2015, 20:52
Man, you have month to get into blood league. I earned place in it about week ago and stopped playing. Don't see any problem at all.