PDA

View Full Version : Word to Your Moogle Issue

Sefyre
1st Jun 2012, 15:58
Hello there!

I wanted to report a bug where the bio information submitted for the Word to Your Moogle contest (the contest requires you to update your bio as part of your submission form) doesn't initially show up in/update your member bio.

I submitted my information to the contest and later checked my members page only to find that though the contest form seemed to accept my submission, some of my member bio information didn't get updated and where some of it was still blank (like actual bio), some of it had actually changed... but changed wrongly (like the state where I live in and timezone) or was missing something (like the email products).

Not sure if this was/is a cookies-related issue or what, but I just thought I'd let you know about that.

Also, somewhat related, but not - signatures can take a while to show after being saved or sometimes don't show, ever, and have to be re-entered and re-saved.

member_10001699
1st Jun 2012, 17:16
I'm really not sure which forum to post this in, so I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place.

According to the rules, I have to update all the fields in my profile. I'll have to look up my PSN ID and Gamertag and stuff when I get home, but the rules also list that I have to link a social networking site. I'll admit that I am loathe to do that, but I'll risk just about anything for a chance to win anything with a Moogle on it. At first I couldn't find where to do that, but after looking around, I found the place to link my account elsewhere. So I've logged in more than once to update stuff on my account.

I updated some of the required stuff AFTER clicking on the actual link to submit my entry. Is it going to count based on the current status of my profile? Or when I actually submitted my entry? Considering that the site won't let me enter again, I'm assuming it's going to be based on the current status of my profile, but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks~!

hatsumi

S0kun
2nd Jun 2012, 02:21
I'm really not sure which forum to post this in, so I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong place.

According to the rules, I have to update all the fields in my profile. I'll have to look up my PSN ID and Gamertag and stuff when I get home, but the rules also list that I have to link a social networking site. I'll admit that I am loathe to do that, but I'll risk just about anything for a chance to win anything with a Moogle on it. At first I couldn't find where to do that, but after looking around, I found the place to link my account elsewhere. So I've logged in more than once to update stuff on my account.

I updated some of the required stuff AFTER clicking on the actual link to submit my entry. Is it going to count based on the current status of my profile? Or when I actually submitted my entry? Considering that the site won't let me enter again, I'm assuming it's going to be based on the current status of my profile, but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks~!

hatsumi

You'll be fine. If you can't enter again, then you're entered.

Popcicle
12th Jun 2012, 19:20
Is this still the case? So far we haven't been able to replicate the bug.