PDA

View Full Version : Great News About Vehicle Handling!!

ChiroVette
13th Nov 2014, 01:47
Okay, one of the things I always hated in JC2 was that the vehicles handle so poorly that driving was never any fun. Thankfully, the grapple-hook + Parachute (AKA Slingshot) more than made up for this. Still, I always lament not ever having the slightest desire to drive places in JC2.

In reading the Gameinformer page, I came across this and am now even more excited!

Several ex-members of the Burnout team have also worked to make sure that the vehicle handling is a lot more fun, which is something the series has needed for some time.

Sounds like driving in this game is going to rock. I am a huge Burnout Paradise fan!

Edit: the same article also says that this time around, you can apparently SAVE vehicles and call them back to you as a supply drop!

Foleeno
14th Nov 2014, 10:32
Loved Burnout as a series! I hope that the selection of cars still stays in line with previous games - sometimes it was fun driving around in a tiny minivan! :D

ChiroVette
14th Nov 2014, 15:49
Loved Burnout as a series! I hope that the selection of cars still stays in line with previous games - sometimes it was fun driving around in a tiny minivan! :D

I'll tell you, I have burned more hours playing Just Cause 2 over and over again, from 0% completion to 100% completion, its almost embarrassing. Particularly after the huge letdown I experienced with GTA IV and V. Right now, as it stands, when it comes to sandbox games, Just Cause and Saints Row are "the new GTA's" as far as I'm concerned.

This is why the vehicle handling in JC2 has always irked me. It is the one sandbox game where I only ever drive when I absolutely have to, in other words, during challenges. Man, if they add good handling to the cars and rudders to the air-vehicles, I will be sooooo happy!