PDA

View Full Version : Stun Resist.

selkirie
11th Nov 2014, 21:54
Hey there,

Just wanted to throw a quick question out there.

Has any light been shed on what-10% Stun Resist is exactly ?
The ability to resist Stun, the duration of the stun from Abilities like Ground Slam ?

Same precise information could be needed with -10% Stopping Power Resist..
Is this the speed debuff vampires suffer when shot ?

Oh and just so I don't create another thread...

Do something about Toxic FX, the visual effect is awful :(
And a Blood FX could be kinda neat don't you think :O ?

Will you be able to edit stats and FX on Mysterious Items at some point?

LostMyBalls
13th Nov 2014, 08:57
Bumping it up, also curious bout these questions and my only MI weapon got toxic effect, so kinda disappointed too! :D

-Konf-
13th Nov 2014, 09:46
I can't answer all of your questions in full, as I don't know some of the information for certain (looking forward to more answers), but here's what I think about some of the things:

The ability to resist Stun, the duration of the stun from abilities like Ground Slam ?
I don't think there is a chance to be immune to a crowd control effect in this game. Therefore, I'm pretty sure stun resist reduces the duration of stuns (might be wrong on this one).

Same precise information could be needed with -10% Stopping Power Resist..
Is this the speed debuff vampires suffer when shot?
That's exactly right. Stopping Power is what slows you down upon receiving damage. Similar to Stun Resist, I believe this attribute increases/decreases the duration of the slow (based on whether you got - or + on your attribute). Once again, this is the one I'm not sure about, but I don't think there's a chance to be immune to anything in this game (rather than occasional Backstabs).

And a Blood FX could be kinda neat don't you think :O ?
I'm absolutely for it! I was thinking the same thing, but my guess was that it could be introduced during another Halloween or any other special event.

Will you be able to edit stats and FX on Mysterious Items at some point?
I have raised that with Corey in one of the discussions about crafting. You will be able to re-roll any attributes on all weapons: rare, uncommon and mystery. How exactly the system will work - we don't know yet. To answer the second half of your question - Corey said that at this point it is most likely that we will not be able to re-roll the visual effect on mystery items. And if it will be allowed - it will be ridiculously costly. So far the only solution would be to salvage the mystery item you're not satisfied with and craft another one anew.

Keep in mind that everything can still change as it is in development!

selkirie
13th Nov 2014, 15:22
Thanks Konf for the different answers !
Sucks for the re-roll of the effect. I figured that maybe they'll put an item in store for 5000 runestones to change the effect.
Good to know then ! I'll have to love my weapons with that lousy toxic effect.
Hope my next one will be a shadow or fire... xD