PDA

View Full Version : Few ideas

Hyatoz
9th Nov 2014, 03:15
Hello all, I am one of the Brazilians who just started playing the game (If you plan on translating some of it, I might help) and so far I've loved it - even though I got owned really bad once I reached level 10.

Anyway, here are a few of my ideas for the game, I hope you agree or say your opinion about them:

1- Fidelity
By logging in every day for a week, players could get a reward. Maybe some gold, maybe a few runestones or a small boost for another 7 days. Just something to keep everybody playing.

2- Midrank level (?)
When I reached level 10 I thought I was doing well in most of my matches. And as for now I've been doing poorly on all games I join. I definately am not a pro player and I've been away from TPSs for a while, and that could explain why I'm doing so bad, but I really felt a huuuuge difference when humans started to hit me with every single fired shot and when vampires could get me so easily when I'm dodging and moving around them.

3- Growing with kills
Yes, kinda influenced by some FPSs out there, but It'd be nice to reward players who are doing better on the match by giving them something as they score, maybe 1% HP for everything or maybe something bigger for every set number of kills or score. And maybe some help for the ones getting killed so much (I know I need it sometimes hahaha)

4- Using the tutorial to set the mood or lore behind the game
That's pretty much it. Maybe you wanna read it again. 4- Using the tutorial to set the mood or lore behind the game.

5- Gender swaping skins
Just saying. Some people might want to play as males or females. Some guys don't care about characters' gender, others do. Same for girls.

1- Saving people
Just a bit different of a game, where humans would have to conduct civilians out of the combat zone, maybe inside a church - filled with blessed turrets or something haha - while vampires try to take care of the weaker preys.

2- All vs 1
Another game mode sugestion, where most players would be humans, trying to handle one big badass vampire. Or a bunch of vampires trying to take down a saint hero.

3- Infection
One stronger vampire trying to turn humans on his new sons and daughters. Maybe humans have to be at two different points at one time to fulfill an objective, so it doesn't get too impossible for the vampire to get the first prey.

That's all for now. Hope to see you guys online sometime

TeeSin
9th Nov 2014, 14:46
1- Fidelity
By logging in every day for a week, players could get a reward. Maybe some gold, maybe a few runestones or a small boost for another 7 days. Just something to keep everybody playing.
Like the ideas . Pretty smillar to the daily quest topic .

4- Using the tutorial to set the mood or lore behind the game
That's pretty much it. Maybe you wanna read it again. 4- Using the tutorial to set the mood or lore behind the game.

Some cut-sences would be nice . Like a small story mode for each classes , both will make players get to know the class and it lore :)

2- All vs 1
Another game mode sugestion, where most players would be humans, trying to handle one big badass vampire. Or a bunch of vampires trying to take down a saint hero.
Hell yeah . I played Evolved in Big Alpha before , kinda fun and super addictive

Hyatoz
10th Nov 2014, 13:10
Hell yeah . I played Evolved in Big Alpha before , kinda fun and super addictive

There is a thing in at least a couple other games too, like L4D, when we find the Taaaaaaaank, and on S4 (Found too many hackers on this one)

Some cut-sences would be nice . Like a small story mode for each classes , both will make players get to know the class and it lore
And as for this, it really would be nice to know more about the classes indeed. I was just guessing stuff until I went on youtube... Kinda too late since I had already spent my chest hahaha

Vampmaster
10th Nov 2014, 14:57
If cutscenes aren't feasible, how about written commendations/reports from clan/faction leader? Or tales of legendary battles of the past to spur you on.

Hyatoz
10th Nov 2014, 19:36
If cutscenes aren't feasible, how about written commendations/reports from clan/faction leader? Or tales of legendary battles of the past to spur you on.

That would fit with the class descriptions, since they are all like that.

Nukaman
11th Nov 2014, 10:12
I played Evolve too and one thing that Nosgoth need is a ping, every player should be able to point a direction or an enemi.
Just aim at a point a press alt like in most of the games.
This way every vampire can spot the direction (only direction here, it's just a point on the map/hud nothing more) to a nearby heal (green) a enemi (red) or a location (yellow) the point could stay something like 5-6 sec and disapear. It would be really usefull, and would add some teamwork in this bloody mess ^^

Some others idea but just for some power or new characters abilities. I would really like the fact that some vampire could trap the heal points. Just once at a time and when a human would heal, it would poison him.
It would also work for the Humans : the player could choose one other player and use some kind of drugs in his blood, this way the vampire who want to get some health from him would be poisonned too.

well that's it !

Vampmaster
11th Nov 2014, 11:43
That would fit with the class descriptions, since they are all like that.

Not really. They're from the point of view of the writer, not the characters and are intentionally written to set the scene rather than advance a story. A description doesn't provide any personality. Also some blogs are too long to be a collectible whereas others are too brief.