PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIV ARR - No Email after Digital Purchase

Davidm
26th Jun 2013, 22:31
Having trouble with an order on our online store?
Get help by calling 310-846-0345 or via email at our support site.

-Customer Support Links-
Japan: https://support.jp.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=449&la=0
North America: https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=489&la=1
Europe:
https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=2600&la=2
https://support.eu.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=607&la=2

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit http://www.findmyorder.com (http://www.findmyorder.com/) and log in.
If you require additional assistance with your order please contact Digital River directly via phone at 1-866-585-3251.
-------------------------------------------

how do I change my squire enix order email once I place a order for FINAL FANTASY XIV physical PC Collector's Edition from squire enix shop?
-------------------------------------------

ok, the issue is ... the format of the confirmation order mail the store sends.

instead of being in some part of the email u can immediatly see, the registration code is below the item list in the invoice... as shown below...

Product Name Qty Ordered Amount
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] 1 $29.99
Serial Number/Product Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe its a good idea the change this format. and place the code somewhere more visible or at leat change the font color.

hope this helps...

venkaramon
26th Jun 2013, 23:04
cant you just keep the old email? i mean just keep checking it? if not try customer support

Fojta6-1967716
6th Jul 2013, 04:58
Hi, I just wanted to enter Final Fantasy XIV Beta, but I can't log in to my account. I tried to lig in with password I remeber but I couldn't get through. On Square Enix webpage I tried again and failed (I logged in via facebook account). So I wanted to reset my password from account page but I can't write symbol @ to my e-mail address. I type my e-mail address into first square but to the second square (Re-type E-mail Address) the @ symbol in my e-mail address just isn't working. I even tried ctrl+c, ctrl+v. When I enter my e-mail without @ symbol, it obviously isn't working. Anyone any advice?

Grimoire
6th Jul 2013, 06:18
Contact [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph... (http://support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.php?id=496&la=1)

Hilzarie
20th Aug 2013, 00:27
I entered the beta (and had an awesome time, the game looks amazing!) under my own e-mail address and info, but when I preordered the game at Gamestop today I used my husband's PowerUp account, and since the early access code didn't print on the receipt I am assuming I will get an e-mail containing it sent to him. The problem is, I want it to be registered under my account, since he doesn't have a square-enix account, and I already have a lvl 11 character on mine. Will that cause problems with me registering it and logging in? And a secondary question to that, if I need to return to Gamestop and have them adjust that information, will they be able/willing to do so in time for my early access code to come through?

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 00:38
Pre-ordering from GameStop doesn't register the game to a Square Enix account. You register the game manually once you pick it up. About the code not printing though, they don't email the pre-order codes to the PowerUp rewards accounts. I had this issue when I pre-ordered my PS3 copy. They might have run out of pre-order codes, each store was only given a limited supply. You can contact the store you pre-ordered from in order to see if they just didn't print off by mistake, which is what happened in my case, or find out if they actually were out of codes to give. I cannot confirm this personally, but I have heard that if you call the corporate customer support they can give you a code if your store ran out.

Simply put, you should get in contact with the store you pre-ordered from to see if they have codes left, if not, contact the corporate customer support and find out from them if you can get a code. The code can be registered to whatever account you want, not the one that was attached to the PowerUp rewards account.

EDIT: Also, the pre-order registration site should be live tomorrow. Go to preorder.na.finalfantasy.com to register the code and you should be able to choose what account you want it attached to at time of registration. Hope this helps!

Hilzarie
20th Aug 2013, 00:57
Thanks Mashr2010, I spoke to the guys that worked there, they said that neither of them got a code either, and that they had run out, but they would e-mail it to the power-up card account. If I haven't received it by tomorrow I will contact the store's customer service.

genmaruakiha
20th Aug 2013, 03:03
I had pre-ordered FFXIV and have deleted my email with the links and registration code for accessing the server when pre-access starts. Would I be able to get the email again? Or am I out of luck? cause i don't have the receipt as it is a digital copy, and i was wondering if the code will be resent through the email i used to purchase it for pre-access registration. If anyone has some answers to this it would be much appreciated.

Mashr2010
20th Aug 2013, 03:06
That's a tough one, since they do say on the pre-order site to make sure you don't lose your code. I would try and contact support and see if they can help you out, try Square Enix first, then Digital River, since they're the ones that handle the Square Enix store transactions.

Roguekitty
20th Aug 2013, 04:46
You could probably try emailing customer support for whatever email service you use as well.

FoxyShoxzy
20th Aug 2013, 10:40
If you ordered from SE's online store you can try looking up your order on www.findmyorder.com

unholykrusher
20th Aug 2013, 14:36
well did you double check your trash folder? or did you empty it and then realize it was in there afterwards?

genmaruakiha
21st Aug 2013, 00:11
I found my order but no code and also i didn't know it was in there at all Outlook had probably mistaken it as spam and set it into the spam bin and i always delete most of the stuff in my spam bin automatically i check before i send things to the spam bin. Although I did get a serial number so idk what to do with that.

urplumcrazy
21st Aug 2013, 00:46
They say I need a 20 digit code after I register my 18 digit code been waiting still waiting WTF all ready before I cancel pre-order.......

Ravenkind
21st Aug 2013, 00:59
Patience young one, they have until the 24th to send the email, i have not yet received mine either, but keep in mind that they have thousands of codes to generate and send out. we'll get our codes and emails when we get them.

Mallust
21st Aug 2013, 02:32
The serial number if it is like 6 letters, 3 numbers, 6 letters, 3 numbers is your preorder code. From what I understand but good luck from there nothing is working right to register your preorders they had to add more hamsters to the wheels to handle the input or something. Who knows and their customer support is the worst ever.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 03:16
Actually he is right to be worried, according to a customer rep I contacted today, the codes should have been all sent by now.

Ramlarh
21st Aug 2013, 03:19
i haven't got mine either.

Ryulonius
21st Aug 2013, 03:22
6..6 I can't wait either...

Doowie
21st Aug 2013, 03:22
Actually he is right to be worried, according to a customer rep I contacted today, the codes should have been all sent by now.

On the European customer support, they confirmed via live chat with me, that the emails have yet to be sent out. I can see my order being completed and the money taken out of my bank account. So I will wait until the 23rd before I get back in touch with the customer support. If for any reason they say the same information, I will request a refund and buy it through another retailer, where you do get the stuff you order straight away.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 03:28
On the European customer support, they confirmed via live chat with me, that the emails have yet to be sent out. I can see my order being completed and the money taken out of my bank account. So I will wait until the 23rd before I get back in touch with the customer support. If for any reason they say the same information, I will request a refund and buy it through another retailer, where you do get the stuff you order straight away.

We're both being told different things, by different reps it seems. My rep was Agent Josiah L

Doowie
21st Aug 2013, 03:36
Are you sure you spoke with the European customer support? Because so far 2 of us have confirmed that 2 agents we spoke too said that the emails have not been sent out yet.

GoldX18
21st Aug 2013, 03:42
Are you sure you spoke with the European customer support? Because so far 2 of us have confirmed that 2 agents we spoke too said that the emails have not been sent out yet.

Uhh no idea there :D possibly why, you'd think one hand would talk to the other though?

Stressy
21st Aug 2013, 05:15
Strange I can't find my order with the website... does it work for the EU orders

I'm kinda fed up with this huge mess ...

genmaruakiha
21st Aug 2013, 05:31
No that is an NA digital river icon, http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4723 this post however seems to pertain to the EU a bit more; might be something there. Also yeah i think the serial number is my registration key for my early access, and game code.

genmaruakiha
21st Aug 2013, 05:45
I still have Yet to recieve my email about the registration thing, it's starting to get to me; cause i don't wanna have to rebuy the game at all. At times like these i begin the question weather or not it's worth it to even play if i can't get any answers from their support line :U....

Roguekitty
21st Aug 2013, 15:57
I think the emails with the codes should have already been sent out. Most people seem to have gotten them shortly after buying the game.

Trex341
21st Aug 2013, 20:41
So I've waited for the chat support for 10h LOL

To find out what happen to my Early Access code and I pre-ordered online (Digitally)

The thing is you won't receive any email, the code that you receive when you order your digital one, is the one that your using for the early access.

And for those people who registered the game on their account and disappeared it because of the site merge was conducted.

So you can put your pre-order code (in your receipt) it should be the product code/serial number. Example ABCDE-123-ABCDE-123

If you deleted your receipt, you can find your orders in here (https://www.findmyorder.com) and i'm pretty sure you won't have your order number because you deleted your receipt, you can put your email that you used on the order and the last 5 digit of the credit card that you used.

Then after you got your code you can put your code in here (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) you will get another code to put in your account (the link will be given on the page where you get your code) so you don't need to go to your account and register a game.

Well I wish that's help for the people who didn't receive their code yet and they pre-ordered online digitally.

Maxi1987
21st Aug 2013, 20:46
Ok, so i put my email and cred card digits in and it says my order number wasnt found... You actually serious that they wont be sending us and email???!

simshady
21st Aug 2013, 20:55
Is findmyorder NA or EU?

Trex341
21st Aug 2013, 21:07
Ok, so i put my email and cred card digits in and it says my order number wasnt found... You actually serious that they wont be sending us and email???!

Yes If you pre-order in the main site (digitally) and get the receipt in your email.. you should try the chat support if that findmyorder doesn't work for you, the chat support should be in the SQUARE ENIX site (not the FFXIV site) and they will give you a number to call (can't find the number)

Kiritos
21st Aug 2013, 21:56
The code we need to submit for our CE is the, Digital Rights Code, correct?
I attempted to enter mine at (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) but without any luck, instead I received:
Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later

Any idea :(?

Mashr2010
21st Aug 2013, 22:02
The code we need to submit for our CE Digital Rights Code correct?
I attempted to enter mine at (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) but without any luck, instead I received:

Any idea :(?

That site is for the Pre-Order Bonus Package, not the Collector's Edition Items. You will be getting a separate code for the Collector's Edition Items when you get your game code on the 27th. But to get rid of Error 3, it's really a time based thing right now, though I've heard of people closing the window and opening it again to some success. Either way, you'll just have to keep trying is all.

Kaden2409
21st Aug 2013, 22:33
DUDE! You are a lifesaver! I found out that pre-registration for Early Access had started, but I never got an email with my redemption code. Your thread saved me a lot of worry, stress, and anger! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this.

Minizi
21st Aug 2013, 22:33
That site is for the Pre-Order Bonus Package, not the Collector's Edition Items. You will be getting a separate code for the Collector's Edition Items when you get your game code on the 27th. But to get rid of Error 3, it's really a time based thing right now, though I've heard of people closing the window and opening it again to some success. Either way, you'll just have to keep trying is all.

I closed mine and re entered it all. worked.

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 22:37
So I've waited for the chat support for 10h LOL

To find out what happen to my Early Access code and I pre-ordered online (Digitally)

The thing is you won't receive any email, the code that you receive when you order your digital one, is the one that your using for the early access.

And for those people who registered the game on their account and disappeared it because of the site merge was conducted.

So you can put your pre-order code (in your receipt) it should be the product code/serial number. Example ABCDE-123-ABCDE-123

If you deleted your receipt, you can find your orders in here (https://www.findmyorder.com) and i'm pretty sure you won't have your order number because you deleted your receipt, you can put your email that you used on the order and the last 5 digit of the credit card that you used.

Then after you got your code you can put your code in here (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) you will get another code to put in your account (the link will be given on the page where you get your code) so you don't need to go to your account and register a game.

Well I wish that's help for the people who didn't receive their code yet and they pre-ordered online digitally.

This only concerns North American Orders. This is an EU forum, so i guess only eu orders here

Mashr2010
21st Aug 2013, 22:40
This only concerns North American Orders. This is an EU forum, so i guess only eu orders here

This is actually both the EU and NA forum now, they completely merged the two sites. If you change the eu to na in your url you will be brought to the same page. It's a rather odd situation, might even be what has caused some of the issues with the pre-order page as it's exactly the same way.

Leilei
21st Aug 2013, 22:54

Amcathra
21st Aug 2013, 23:07
This is actually both the EU and NA forum now, they completely merged the two sites. If you change the eu to na in your url you will be brought to the same page. It's a rather odd situation, might even be what has caused some of the issues with the pre-order page as it's exactly the same way.

That is just the redemption url.
The findmystore link to get your 18digits is just for North American orders. European orders from SE store dont get a 18digit preorder key to redeem. We have to wait for email, or contact support.

AA_Win
21st Aug 2013, 23:09
www.findmyorder.com is not working for EU

Trex341
22nd Aug 2013, 00:26
www.findmyorder.com is not working for EU

Well EU codes are having problems right now but check the chat support just to be sure

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 01:17
That is just the redemption url.
The findmystore link to get your 18digits is just for North American orders. European orders from SE store dont get a 18digit preorder key to redeem. We have to wait for email, or contact support.

I see what you're saying, thanks for clarifying and my mistake, apologies. I heard somewhere that the European codes hadn't been sent out yet but they should be arriving by Thursday at some point. I have no idea what the specifics are, just what I have seen talked about.

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 01:20
I see what you're saying, thanks for clarifying and my mistake, apologies. I heard somewhere that the European codes hadn't been sent out yet but they should be arriving by Thursday at some point. I have no idea what the specifics are, just what I have seen talked about.

All codes was supposed to have been sent out on the 20th of august, but due to trouble with the registration site, they suspended process of sending out emails and took the site down. They have been sending out batches of email all day today (21st), but it seems that some still havent gotten their early access key yet.

IF you still havent gotten your early access key by Thursday morning. Then you need to contact the Square Enix support team for your region.

EU: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2
NA: http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5383&la=2

Trex341
22nd Aug 2013, 03:08

Keep trying!

Erudain
22nd Aug 2013, 03:49
Ok so I'm getting a Little nervous here.

I pre-ordered from SE site.

The only mail I ever got was the confirmation e-mail after my pre-order which has absolutely no code.

"Dear Erudain,

Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on July 22, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for DRI*Square Enix.com on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

To look up your order, please visit: www.findmyorder.com

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Square-Enix, Inc. Customer Service
www.findmyorder.com

Your Order and Billing Information:
Order Number: 172269810XX
Order Date: July 22, 2013

My name
My address
City
Phone
Email

Shipping Address:

My address
City
Phone
Email

Product SKU: 281318600
Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] (Pre-Ordered)
Anticipated Released Date: August 27, 2013
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $49.99

Subtotal: $49.99
Shipping: $0.00

Tax: $0.00
Total: $49.99"

If I go to findmyorder.com the invoice also doesn't have any kind of code.
Only says:
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD]
PC Digital Download
Electronic Download

I check it daily to see if it ever gets updated, but it never does.

The game also doesn't appear under "registered games" in my main account.
I keep reading on the forums and twitter that they will be done sending the game codes today, and I got nothing.

Been trying to contact support for the whole day without success.

:(

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 03:53

The only mail I ever got was the confirmation e-mail after my pre-order which has absolutely no code.

"Dear Erudain,

Thank you for ordering from Square-Enix, Inc. on July 22, 2013. The following email is a summary of your order. Please use this as your proof of purchase. If you paid by credit card, please look for DRI*Square Enix.com on your credit card billing statement.

Note: If your order contains download products, you can complete the download by looking up your order using the information and link below. When the order summary appears, click on the Download link next to the product name. If your order contains physical products, you will receive a separate email notification when your products have shipped.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
www.findmyorder.com

My name
My address
City
Phone
Email

Shipping Address:

My address
City
Phone
Email

Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] (Pre-Ordered)

Only says:
PC Digital Download
Electronic Download

I keep reading on the forums and twitter that they will be done sending the game codes today, and I got nothing.

If that is the only email you got, then I suggest you keep attempting to contact support, by phone, email and live chat if able. You should have gotten an email with a code in it.

GoldX18
22nd Aug 2013, 03:55
www.findmyorder.com will not work with EU Digital Orders.

I felt this needed to be corrected, before people start to panic about why they cannot locate their order.

EU = Square Enix Europe Store Support (https://store.eu.square-enix.com/apac_au/help/contact-customer-support.php)
NA = Digital River (www.findmyorder.com)

Check Amcathra's other posts on the subject.

Edit: If your product order has SEE-STORE-XXXX then you are an EU customer, just FYI.
Edit 2: Digital river can be contacted (US) via 866-585-3251

Trex341
22nd Aug 2013, 03:57

"Dear Erudain,

Sincerely,
www.findmyorder.com

My name
My address
City
Phone
Email

Shipping Address:

My address
City
Phone
Email

Only says:
PC Digital Download
Electronic Download

Your NA right? well you can use findmyorder.com and use your order number

Solruzin
22nd Aug 2013, 04:28
Thank you so much. sirrrr :):):)

Birdbornasbee
22nd Aug 2013, 08:52
I was really concerned earlier today because after I pre-ordered the digital copy of FFXIV: ARR CE, I didn't get any sort of redeem code or confirmation code. After doing some checking and back tracking, I realized my PSN account e-mail address is an address that I have abandoned for a long time because I have long forgotten the password and even the answer to the second security question. So I have spent extra to pre-order the game and I am basically not getting any benefit from doing so at the moment.

So is it possible to have SquareEnix to resend that e-mail to my up-to-date e-mail address? I have even updated the PSN account. Please help this is urgent and I can't find any similar topic for an answer.

*EDIT!*
I finally gain access back to the abandoned account but the e-mail that contains the redeem code is not there, am I suppose to even get one? Once again, I pre-ordered it on PSN.

Birdbornasbee
22nd Aug 2013, 08:53
I was really concerned earlier today because after I pre-ordered the digital copy of FFXIV: ARR CE, I didn't get any sort of redeem code or confirmation code. After doing some checking and back tracking, I realized my PSN account e-mail address is an address that I have abandoned for a long time because I have long forgotten the password and even the answer to the second security question. So I have spent extra to pre-order the game and I am basically not getting any benefit from doing so at the moment.

So is it possible to have SquareEnix to resend that e-mail to my up-to-date e-mail address? I have even updated the PSN account. Please help this is urgent and I can't find any similar topic for an answer.

*EDIT!*
I finally gain access back to the abandoned account but the e-mail that contains the redeem code is not there, am I suppose to even get one? Once again, I pre-ordered it on PSN.

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 08:59
Is the email address on your SE account valid? If that's different from your PSN ID email address then it would go to the mail associated with your SE account not the PSN.

Birdbornasbee
22nd Aug 2013, 09:07
It is valid and the one I use currently. I have checked both e-mail address the e-mail is indeed missing in both e-mail address and they are the two only possible places I could have received this confirmation e-mail. I think I might need to call PSN tomorrow to find out? This is really really unsettling.

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 11:40
So you ordered through the PSN store? If so then have you checked your account management>transactions>services list, it may just be there. I just assume that purchase directly on the PS3 won't need a code and should just be in your services list. I could be wrong though, did you get a purchase email from Sony?

Trex341
22nd Aug 2013, 11:42
Thank you so much. sirrrr :):):)

Welcome :)

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 11:49
I saw a tweet that said to clear your browser cache if you keep getting the error or try a different browser. Clearing the cache got my wifes to work but not mine, I ended up using my PS3 browser and that worked straight away.

Hope that helps :)

Erudain
22nd Aug 2013, 11:57
yes I'm NA, but the invoice in findmyorder.com doesn't have any code... only has the order date, order number, detail of the product and the price payed.

I keep trying to contact support...I don't want to call my bank and ask for a charge back :(

Tekkensennin
22nd Aug 2013, 11:59
I sent an email to the support team about not having received the code yet (thursday morning) and this is their reply.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting our customer service.

We're sorry to inform you that pre-order bonus codes due to be sent out on 20th and 21st August to customers who pre-ordered the game on the Square Enix Store are still being sent and we hope to have these with you in the next 24 to 36 hours.

Please be aware that Square Enix Store customers (excluding Square Enix Boutique customers) will not receive the 18-digit pre-order code as this code is only redeemed in order to receive the 20-digit early access code. The 20-digit early access code is currently being sent directly to Square Enix Store customers, who need only redeem it on (https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivearlypre?rgn=en) in order to receive their early access and pre-order bonus items. No other steps are required.

We deeply apologise for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre Team

Hope this helps some of the people who are panicking about not having their codes yet.
I'm in the EU, just adding that too.

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 12:07
Its no wonder why there is so much confusion. North American and Europe Square Enix store uses totally different methods to handle orders. And this creates so much hassle when there is very little "sticky" info around it.

I have made some guides and helpful info in a different thread. Check out the link in my signature, and you might find the answer your looking for.

Birdbornasbee
22nd Aug 2013, 12:39
So you ordered through the PSN store? If so then have you checked your account management>transactions>services list, it may just be there. I just assume that purchase directly on the PS3 won't need a code and should just be in your services list. I could be wrong though, did you get a purchase email from Sony?
Thanks for your continuous help!

I actually JUST found a similar answer right before your response and I did check my service lists, both early access and CE are there, and I did get a purchase email from Sony, so I guess I am set and I am crossing my fingers this is all I need to do before Saturday. I wish you a good time at Odin!

Grimroom
22nd Aug 2013, 12:45
So yeah. i did bought ff 14 yesterday,i did use my old email address to log into SE site,but appeantrly my old mail account is closed now. I assume that SE admins can send me pre order code to my new email?

Anyone got any idea how long i need before my ticket is answered.

- Grim

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 12:45
Glad you've sorted it mate, always a pleasure to help out in the community :)

EmpiThree
22nd Aug 2013, 13:07
you can change your email at your SE ID management app.
might work (worked for me).
https://secure.square-enix.com

KoplaGames
22nd Aug 2013, 13:10
i pre-ordered FFXIV: ARR at around 3am and got my confirmation email but the only code i received in that email was a "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" and im very confused as to if this is the game itself or if this is the pre order bonus items.

also having trouble getting the Software token register password. i got to get the one time registration password but i cant click the phone app one it says "You are currently unable to use this service. The service will become available once you have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration code." and i just purchased the game

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 13:17
i pre-ordered FFXIV: ARR at around 3am and got my confirmation email but the only code i received in that email was a "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package" and im very confused as to if this is the game itself or if this is the pre order bonus items.

is the code you got something like <XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000> ?

also having trouble getting the Software token register password. i got to get the one time registration password but i cant click the phone app one it says "You are currently unable to use this service. The service will become available once you have purchased either FINAL FANTASY XI or FINAL FANTASY XIV and registered the accompanying registration code." and i just purchased the game

Softwaretoken is only availible for registration after 27th i think, not sure about this.

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 13:21
Don't use the token yet. the code listed with your pre order bonus pack that should be xxxxxx=xxx-xxxxxx-xxx is the one you want to use for http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ then you will see another code right it down in case you don't get the email, click the link listed enter that code there and you should be good to go. The other CE stuff I'm not sure about I just don't buy CE's, I can live with a chocobo mount lol. Now I gave you North America site for redeem code I don't know the others.

KoplaGames
22nd Aug 2013, 13:22
is the code you got something like <XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000> ?

Yes the code was in that format then it gave me a early access key. is that the full game or will i receive another code when the game officially launches on the 27th?

i guess that did give me the full game then? the multiple codes thing is strange to me and had me confused

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 13:22
Token from my understanding wont be able to use until the 27th when the game goes live and you fully register it then. Yeah its confusing.

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 13:23
You should receive another key when the game officially launches I believe. Just like those who buy the physical copy like myself that next code will be in the box.

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 13:25
Yeah I have never encounters so many different codes myself so it had me flustered for a while

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 13:26
Yes the code was in that format then it gave me a early access key. is that the full game or will i receive another code when the game officially launches on the 27th?

i guess that did give me the full game then? the multiple codes thing is strange to me and had me confused

You will receive another code when the game launches to register your copy of the game. That code was simply for the pre-order. :D

Amcathra
22nd Aug 2013, 13:27

What Mallust said =D

The XXXXXX-000-XXXXXX-000 is just a pre-order key, which will give you access to preorder bonus items and early access. Once that key is registered on the link Mallust provided, you will get a new key that looks like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx which is used to get early access. The Gametoken itself is for the "full game" and you can only enter it after the 27th i believe.

And your not the only one getting confused by all the codes. Some players get 2 codes, some 3 and some 4, depending on where you ordered the game, and what region your in. A total mess if you ask me :P

Abelkoran
22nd Aug 2013, 15:18
Everything is in the title, and I'm apologizing in advance, but I'm growing literally tired of all the nonsense about this launch. I know, having lived through many MMO launches, that it never goes smoothly. But this, I never had.

After a week of fighting with a system that would baffle the most psychotic and deranged mind, I finally got to activate my copy of the game on my account. I DLed the patcher. And now, my mail, that usually is used as a login, just WON'T FIT IN THE DAMN CASE (sorry for yelling, sort of, but as I explained, I'm really tired of this, and even though I consider myself someone usually pretty comprehensive and patient, this tested my resolve).

I tried everything, putting my surname, with and without a capital letter. Nothing works, still getting "wrong username of password"... I'm helpless. If the mail I use on their site as a login don't fit in their damn launcher, what am I supposed to do?

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 15:20
Have you registered an account here: https://secure.square-enix.com/account ?

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 15:22
You need to register like Mashr2010 stated above that is a different. And then look carefully at the ID posted on that site it will be your launcher ID, and the password will be the password on that same site.
And yes this game has had the most confusing multiple site codes I have ever seen in a game.

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 15:24
The Square Enix ID you use for logging in won't be your email, the account site I linked is different than the one used here. It does use a different log in system, and the game uses that one rather than the one for this website.

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 15:26
I log into both sites with my Square Enix ID but that's probably because I registered on the management site first

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 15:28
Hippy smoke another and don't confuse people LOL I'm kidding :-)

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 15:30
Hippy smoke another and don't confuse people LOL I'm kidding :-)

Oh those were the days :rolleyes:

Abelkoran
22nd Aug 2013, 15:33
Yes I had this account, but no, how stupid I am, I didn't notice that the site gave you a totally (almost) random userID in order to log in...
First, thanks guys, you probably saved my sanity.
Second: WHAT THE HELL SQUARE? Who designed this?
I'm usually a measured and calm man, but just a piece of advice guys. Take the guy who did this. Don't fire him. Send him in a country far far away, like, I don't know, Jupiter. For the sake of mankind... Seriously... I beg you... Did I mention I'm usually a measured man?

Thx again by the way.

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 15:35
Your welcome and I agree design was flawed , every other game I just bought entered registration code signed up on one site an wallah good to go besides patching etc lol

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 15:36
Oh those were the days :rolleyes:

Yeah I know I gave up smoking cigs and other about year ago, this almost made me start again lol. But after 30 years was time to quit.

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 15:39
To be honest Abelkoran, compared to some of the rage posts yesterday about codes etc, your post was perfectly peaceful :)
In fact most of the queries from people today have been really calm and ordered, a little frustration as expected but non of the FIX THIS NOW OR I'LL DESTROY THE WORLD or something posts we were getting!
Yes SE haven't made it easy but some people are just crazy lol

Hippy_Pickle
22nd Aug 2013, 15:40
Yeah I know I gave up smoking cigs and other about year ago, this almost made me start again lol. But after 30 years was time to quit.

I have to actually stop smoking again due to this game, only way I could justify a monthly subscription to the wife was to ditch the cigs lmao, I'll finish this pouch of baccy first though ;)

Dexiren
22nd Aug 2013, 15:48
I couldn't find a way to request a ticket, but I entered my email correctly and purchased the game last week. I havent received any codes at all to redeem my copy of the game. Any ideas as to why?

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=4791

Edit - I just found this after scowering for a while. Wanted to re-link it since it seems to be solving it for me. Wanted to pass it on.

Mallust
22nd Aug 2013, 15:52
Where did you order from? Europe or North America etc would be helpful to help you out more pls.

Dexiren
22nd Aug 2013, 15:53
Oh my god, i was getting pretty scared when i didnt get my code emailed to me. This solved my issue. I want you to have my first un-born child. Thank you soooo much!

CmHasick
22nd Aug 2013, 16:16
Make sure that when you enter in the first code on the redemption site (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) that your caps locks is on. Even though it looks like the code is already being entered as such, its not (and yes, the site is caps sensitive) . I had that issue and turning my caps lock on solved it. I never received an e-mail, rather after entering the first code I was given my early access key on the same screen with instructions (so don't close the window! & have a pen and paper near by).

Trex341
22nd Aug 2013, 16:39
DELETED

Edit: Well the email that i received is only the confirmation that i successfully redeemed my code LOL I need to read better

Abelkoran
22nd Aug 2013, 17:00
By experience, I know that ranting aimlessly is quite fruitless mostly. And I like to type long and complicated sentences, which matches crazy tempered speeches poorly. My ire was mostly fueled by the fact that any reason that could justify this system is just efficiently evading me. And the fact that it seems that every single problem of this launch is not based on technical issues, which could be excused, but on plain idiocy, which, I'm afraid, really can't be.

Erudain
22nd Aug 2013, 17:04
still nothing here....been on the phone trying to get support for 2 hours, no luck....also no reply to the mails sent to customer support.

Seriously considering calling my bank and asking for a charge back.

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 17:11
By experience, I know that ranting aimlessly is quite fruitless mostly. And I like to type long and complicated sentences, which matches crazy tempered speeches poorly. My ire was mostly fueled by the fact that any reason that could justify this system is just efficiently evading me. And the fact that it seems that every single problem of this launch is not based on technical issues, which could be excused, but on plain idiocy, which, I'm afraid, really can't be.

It happens. There have been tech issues, but let nobody tell you any MMO (especially AAA) launch is perfect. Technical issues are rampant during these things and hopefully the efficiency will be improved once the Mog Station website is launched as that is going to condense everything Final Fantasy XIV related to one website, rather than confusing people with the Square Enix and Account Management website stuff.

Mashr2010
22nd Aug 2013, 17:16
still nothing here....been on the phone trying to get support for 2 hours, no luck....also no reply to the mails sent to customer support.

Seriously considering calling my bank and asking for a charge back.

The emails have been considerably delayed, if you do not receive yours by tomorrow then you should do what you feel is best. Also, support is slow right now as well due to the high volume of people asking about their codes on top of other issues.

MooseQuest
22nd Aug 2013, 17:19
Actually you have the opportunity to create your own userid. You simply might have circumvented all of that while trying to get your account setup. Sometimes it's a little patience and reading everything so you don't miss out.

Yes I had this account, but no, how stupid I am, I didn't notice that the site gave you a totally (almost) random userID in order to log in...
First, thanks guys, you probably saved my sanity.
Second: WHAT THE HELL SQUARE? Who designed this?
I'm usually a measured and calm man, but just a piece of advice guys. Take the guy who did this. Don't fire him. Send him in a country far far away, like, I don't know, Jupiter. For the sake of mankind... Seriously... I beg you... Did I mention I'm usually a measured man?

Thx again by the way.

Grimroom
22nd Aug 2013, 17:45
Yeah thanks. I am changing it soon. But really the biggest problem is that i kinda want the activation code for FF <.< and it's in a depths of interwebs atm cause my old email account is closed :<

Tekkensennin
22nd Aug 2013, 17:47

Seriously considering calling my bank and asking for a charge back.Check your spam folder if you haven't yet, my code was in there.

Callico
22nd Aug 2013, 18:01
Oh jeez,, I'm glad I bought my digital download from Amazon. I got the promotional code almost right after purchase as an email from Amazon. I was told I'd get an email from Square Enix, but that never happened lol.

I feel bad for both the staff of SE that I'm sure are freaking panicking as well as the people freaking out because they haven't gotten their code yet. D: I freaked out at first when I was told I wasn't registered and it was because I forgot the big registration code in the pre-order page after putting in the promotional code lol.

vengefuleyes
22nd Aug 2013, 19:45
i just ordered NA ff14 digital DL from official site and was taken to a blank page after ordering, i dont have an order number, cd key or anything else, no emails were sent to me (none in junk folder either) but after checking my CC, the order was charged to the card...

i'll try the 2 hour wait on live chat, if that doesnt work..... i'll give them a couple of days before i start a charge back.

Trex341
22nd Aug 2013, 22:47
i just ordered NA ff14 digital DL from official site and was taken to a blank page after ordering, i dont have an order number, cd key or anything else, no emails were sent to me (none in junk folder either) but after checking my CC, the order was charged to the card...

i'll try the 2 hour wait on live chat, if that doesnt work..... i'll give them a couple of days before i start a charge back.

1 more day before the early access you need to get it FAST!!

SirMuttley
22nd Aug 2013, 23:46
Make sure that when you enter in the first code on the redemption site (http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/) that your caps locks is on. Even though it looks like the code is already being entered as such, its not (and yes, the site is caps sensitive) . I had that issue and turning my caps lock on solved it. I never received an e-mail, rather after entering the first code I was given my early access key on the same screen with instructions (so don't close the window! & have a pen and paper near by). Thank you for posting this! Turning on Caps Lock fixed it for me and I was able to register. Woot!

Dante_Marquis
23rd Aug 2013, 01:53
I went to SE ID management app and changed my email but my email for SE members did not change when I did this. It still shows my old email when I look at my profile.. anyone know how to change your SE members email there is no option to change email in setting :(

SatanSpork
23rd Aug 2013, 03:39
I don't know if this will help anyone, but I tried ordering from SE's store and I found out that they will NOT take an order from you if you enter an address other than the billing address of the card. So if you moved, make SURE you put your billing address (if you haven't updated your bank information) and not your current address. EDIT: This leads to a blank page with the title "unable to process order", if anyone else had the same problem. I gave up dealing with SE and got mine from Amazon. Results were within minutes of each other.

ShadowGhosting
23rd Aug 2013, 03:42
I have 2 email accounts; @gmail and @live. I created an account for the FFXIV ARR phase 4 beta using my @gmail address, and found out later I already had an account from 3 years ago tied to my @live. I would prefer to keep the old account over the new, the only issue being the new account has my updated email tied to it.

Quite some time ago I changed my @live into a redundant address. I only use it for non-essential logins and such, so I don't monitor it. I use my @gmail address for anything that involves monetary transactions, so I can properly keep track of things. I assumed that if I canceled my new account, I could update my old account to use my @gmail address. I was wrong, since after canceling the new account I still get "This e-mail address is already registered."

I am aware of the changes being made and the new Mog Station. If it comes down to it, I will just register for early access with my @live address, then worry about changing my email after the account merge. Hopefully at that point, my canceled account info will be purged and I'll have access to using that email again.

My questions are, to anyone that has experience with the issue:

Does the email of a canceled account ever become usable again?
Has anyone succeeded in reclaiming a canceled account?
On a separate note, does Square-Enix plan on deleting your characters if you take an extended leave from the game? I understand that was an issue many players had with FFXI that was detailed (hidden) in the ToS.

EmpiThree
23rd Aug 2013, 09:48
I went to SE ID management app and changed my email but my email for SE members did not change when I did this. It still shows my old email when I look at my profile.. anyone know how to change your SE members email there is no option to change email in setting :(

ignore it. that's a bug. you should receive your mail to the address you provided for the ID.
I don't know how to request another mail after changing the address tho.

Dante_Marquis
23rd Aug 2013, 18:15
ignore it. that's a bug. you should receive your mail to the address you provided for the ID.
I don't know how to request another mail after changing the address tho.

Thank you for telling me this..I was hoping that it was some kind of bug, being that I do not log in with that email. Thank you again :)

rabidjack
24th Aug 2013, 06:40
After registering FF14 for PS3 it said the registration code would be sent to my e-mail. It wasn't sent and I'm wondering what I have to do to get it now.

KyotoKisses
24th Aug 2013, 15:35
Bought 2 sets of FFXIV: ARR Collector's Edition (PC download) around 3.5 hours ago, received no email confirmation regarding my purchase.

All I'm asking for is a confirmation to my purchase since I can't even find ANYTHING in my purchase history (is there even such a function cos I can't even find 1!)!

Would appreciate if I can get a response from SE team ASAP! USD99 for games I can't even receive confirmation emails for, much less attempting to get codes to enter the game, after 3.5 hours of wait, is ridiculous!

The players (consumers) should not be faulted for your incompetent system! If the order volume is so high, you should at least provide an automated email stating that you are processing the order now and will let us know the status in due course, not leave us hanging?!

I can't even decide if I should attempt to purchase a Standard version (PC Download) since I might end up having 3 copies of the same game, and not being able to get a refund due to your once-again incompetent system.

Palkingdom
24th Aug 2013, 15:38
That is terrible. Many of us here are waiting for early (ha!) access emails, but I think most of us at least got a confirmation email when we bought the game. What is going on at Square Enix? An MMO launch, sure, but didn't they plan for this kind of thing? Did they hope it would be less popular?

KyotoKisses
24th Aug 2013, 15:43
I have literally no idea. First game I got from SE, and it's already so messed up! I'm not even asking for a code, I'm just asking for a confirmation so if my earlier purchase didn't go through, I can just order another one. I don't think it's that difficult to send an automated email reply?

I can't even locate any transactions from my credit card's e-statement cos the bank doesn't do instant updates! I might only get an update a few days later.

genmaruakiha
24th Aug 2013, 15:44
If you have ordered from the SE online store and it is a digital copy the code is located on the receipt of the purchase; should be something like
Serial Number: XXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXX as an example the redeeming site can be seen on their twitter and relating shout outs were also tweeted.
FFXIV: Twitter
We resolved an issue on the NA Pre-Order Redemption site that prevented the distribution on PC early access keys: http://sqex.to/Da4

Visit the pre-order code redemption site that matches your region and redeem today! NA: http://sqex.to/9UI EU: http://sqex.to/X86

go here to check for your order if it has been completed or not: https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

KyotoKisses
24th Aug 2013, 15:47
If you have ordered from the SE online store and it is a digital copy the code is located on the receipt of the purchase; should be something like
Serial Number: XXXX-XXX-XXXX-XXX as an example the redeeming site can be seen on their twitter and relating shout outs were also tweeted.
FFXIV: Twitter
We resolved an issue on the NA Pre-Order Redemption site that prevented the distribution on PC early access keys: http://sqex.to/Da4

Visit the pre-order code redemption site that matches your region and redeem today! NA: http://sqex.to/9UI EU: http://sqex.to/X86

go here to check for your order if it has been completed or not: https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

Thank you kind soul, you saved me a lot of time! At least now I know my transaction did go through, just no idea why no email was received!

genmaruakiha
24th Aug 2013, 15:49
I also received no e-mail haha I use Hotmail so might be something to do with that; seems to be running trend i guess. and your welcome thought I'd help out seeing as the NA servers will be down till 11am PDT

KyotoKisses
24th Aug 2013, 15:55
I used Yahoo, and was very sure no emails came in. Now I'm only praying the codes are legit and working. :/

TheRealKraggy
26th Aug 2013, 14:44
Did I get it wrong? I thought Legacy accounts got a chocobo right at the start, delivered by mail. I have no mail, so I have no bird, did SE not implement this?

When I logged into the game for the first time I had my Company bird and the Goobue but no sign of another one,

TheRealKraggy
26th Aug 2013, 16:12
NVM, seems unlike other games which deliver toys before you log in for the first time, in here you have to log in then out then back in to get them, second time I logged in I got 5 items in the mail.

miami1031
26th Aug 2013, 19:30
When I try to create an account on the final fantasy xiv site it tells me that it will send a verification email. I have yet to get this email. I can not download the game until I get this verification email. Is it typical to wait almost an entire day?

TheRealKraggy
26th Aug 2013, 19:39
Well it seems that my theory of my characters being in 'limbo' was right, after managing to log them in and out (seems Lodestone doesn't like characters being still in-game when being selected) I can now finally log into the forums.

Come on SE, that was horrible, if I have an account I should be able to log in and post, requiring an active character at a time when servers are going down regularly and when up have serious login queues is asinine.

Masyli
27th Aug 2013, 13:57
I got another email, this last one was from
webhelp.v4@digitalriver.com via bluehornet.com

At the top, it said:
"Thank you for ordering on Square-Enix, Inc.. The product that you preordered is now available."

It included a "Digital Rights" set of codes with absolutely no information on how to enter them. The https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app link for pre-orders and other entries is giving me back a "The entered code is invalid." error.

This is the third set of codes I have received that look like this, one is a xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx type, the other is yyyyyy-xxx-yyyyyy-xxxx or a letter-number-letter-number combination. I can find no location to enter either of these, and no link was provided in the email that led to any location to do so.

Are these my CE codes, and if so how can I redeem them to claim my in game items? I am having no luck in finding this information.

ALSO: For those who have NOT gotten their codes and DID order direct from the Square Enix webshop, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! Gmail put mine in the spam folder, and yours may very well be there too!

Masyli
27th Aug 2013, 14:14
If anyone knows where I need to put these codes in, I would be really happy. Thanks!

Hippy_Pickle
27th Aug 2013, 14:17
The code in the format of yyyyyy-xxx-yyyyyy-xxx is the pre-order code which you redeem in order to get items (and early access), this needs to be redeemed by the 29th or 30th I think, and once entered on the redemption website this usually generates the xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx code which I understand to be the PC download code. If you search through the forum there are several post with the links for these, I have the PS3 version so I don't know the PC download process

Masyli
27th Aug 2013, 14:45
Hi Hippy_Pickle,

While that may have been the case, I've already input TWO OTHER sets of codes in the same format as these, which I believe had to do with pre-order registration.

The latest email contained new ones and was distinctly different from the prior emails, and I did manage to find out where to enter the 4/4/4/4/4 number which is actually the number with my CE registration information included. I want to clarify that these codes DID WORK for me, and they were delivered to my spambox overnight. HOWEVER, it took about 4 tries over 30 minutes for the website to accept them and stop saying they're invalid.

The 4/4/4/4/4 code appears to be the only one that is really needed, as it actually applies to your game account.

http://imgur.com/SefMfep.png

This is where I input the 4/4/4/4/4 number and it did this:
http://gyazo.com/a3ce46c111c88df6bc392b44d889ea2b.png

The other code, the 6/3/6/3 I still cannot get to be accepted. I was recommended to input it here:
http://na.square-enix.com/us/

Then click my name in the upper right, then "My Profile" , and "Add Game"

However this code is still not being accepted as of this time.

Hope this helps.

Hippy_Pickle
27th Aug 2013, 15:06
Like I said, I'm not entirely sure on the PC process but other posts seem to suggest the actual game registration code is working via the mog station website: https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/Login?cont=account&request=mogstation

The 6/3/6/3 code is definitely the pre-order redemption format but that site was http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com

Sorry I can't be much more help than that, this is just going on the information that is already flowing around the forums. I've yet to register the game myself but my account on Mogstation says I have another 3 days trial left before I have to register (SE gave extra 3 days grace to account for late deliveries etc), so I'm probably going to wait till thursday to register it. By then the mad rush of network traffic may have calmed down.

Arithawn
27th Aug 2013, 15:23
You will receive your Redeem Code when you purchase the game online and it will be in the Order Confirmation email you get and it will be labeled as your Serial Number/Product Code. You will then go to the Redeem Code website: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/. At that website it will ask for you to put that Code in and select the platform you will be playing on then you hit the Redeem My Code button. After doing that you should be taken to another website and an email from Square Enix labeled as the Service Account Registration Notification will be sent to you and in it will be your Inquiry Number which you will then enter at the website you were taken to.

vli1978
27th Aug 2013, 16:01
Hi All

Just want to add, I did received my email this morning but it did not include any CE codes, all it said was something like -the CD key from purchase is intergrated with the DLC items and no longer required new codes to access- however, I decided to check my order page(PC digital download Collector's Edition from SquareEnix) and indeed there is a NEW 4-4-4-4-4 serial number shown as well as a NEW 6-3-6-3 "unlock code", these are not the same numbers as the early access codes.

I followed Masyli's link above and successfully entered the code and got the CE items and 30days. I don't think the new 6-3-6-3 code is needed for people who already entered early access, seems it's for those who are starting today.

CK_zoo
27th Aug 2013, 19:40
Okay... so the fact that I am typing this right now shows that my account exists. The only reason I want to make sure of this is because the fact that after countless unsuccessful attempts, nothing accepts my email address that is clearly the one I have set to this account. Either if I'm trying to log into the FFXIV launcher or website, or even to send a password reset email (I tried this because at first I thought maybe the site was rejecting my password, maybe there was an off chance I had miss typed it when creating my account). Though strangely enough I am able to access my account on the SE main webpage as you can obviously see from this forum post. I logged into this account using my email, the very one that every other login screen rejects and tells me is not registered with SE whatsoever. Ive even logged onto my email to see if there was an activation email I forgot to look at. There was one email from them that said: "Hello, We have received a request to recover your SEA Members account registered to this email address." then It gives a link to click that says "click here to recover your account.". I don't know why exactly my account would have needed to be "recovered" seeing as I never had any known issues like this until know, though regardless when I click on it, it brings me to a blank page on the SE website that says in red letters "this token has already been used". This is what confuses me the most. What token? why do I have this "recovery" email? why can't I log into FFIV or change my password for that matter?! and WHY DID I WASTE MY MONEY ON A GAME I CAN'T PLAY?!

This is very frustrating and I would call SE directly if I could find a customer service number, or at least a chatroom-like thing.

jlawther
27th Aug 2013, 20:04
Im having the same problem. Its not just you..

Jragoon
27th Aug 2013, 20:07
Same here I purchased the online edition and when trying to login i get that i have to get the software onetime password but it doesnt even recognize that i purchased the game and my USERNAME when i logged into mog station it says USERNAME1.. i dont know where the 1 came from but either way i cant login to the game or half of the stuff to get into it

Jragoon
27th Aug 2013, 20:24
When i checked my profile it doesnt even show i purchased the game and when i try to register the game it says put the 16 didgit code found on the box... i bought the digital version i dont have that.. and no email with it on

andywinkler
27th Aug 2013, 22:32
Hey I'm having similar issues. My codes for ps3 and square enix registration of the game have all worked but I can't log onto the game as it doesn't see my account/email being registered with square. So I go to the option of not possessing a square enix registration on the game and it tells me that my email address is already registered. Anyone else having this trouble? I been registered with square enix since sleeping dogs so I don't understand why it doesn't recognize my SE ID and password. So annoying.

andywinkler
27th Aug 2013, 23:56
Has anyone contacted SE about this or know how to contact them? In Australia and I don't think they have a contact number here.

TubbieToast
28th Aug 2013, 02:43
I purchased the game and created account at same time. I got the confirmation emails for my account but i recieved no purchase confirmation and there is a charge on my card.

cadcsa
28th Aug 2013, 17:33
if you are waiting for your code, chances are you already received it, and you're not even aware of it..

I happened to find my email in the spam section of Gmail, it is likely I'm not the only one this happened to.. so yea.. if you ordered the CE, then check your spam to see if its actually there...

D1ddl3s
28th Aug 2013, 20:40
i love you

cadcsa
29th Aug 2013, 00:06
i love you

Lol, you're welcome XD

Megillas
30th Aug 2013, 15:18
So, my early access code expired, but I never received my retail code. Anyone else have this issue? I ordered it through Amazon Digital Downloads. Seems like Square Enix was not at all ready for the release since their servers are all over full and they don't seem to be addressing peoples issues.

Megillas
30th Aug 2013, 15:30
UPDATE: If you didn't receive your retail code, and you ordered a digital copy, AND you didn't order it through Square-Enix, you have to get the code from the company you bought it from. For example: I purchased my copy from Amazon as a digital download. Amazon never emailed me a copy of the retail code, but, if you go the your account and view that order, it should show the product key there.

Jouchebag
30th Aug 2013, 15:30
I ordered mine through gamestop and I have not received my retail code either.

Sharecul
30th Aug 2013, 15:31
I have put in the new code that was emailed me and it still is not working. It shows two ff 14 games registered to my account now.

favipx21
30th Aug 2013, 15:33
OH THANK YOU!!! IT WORKED!! i went into my amazon account and viewed the code there! thanks a million!!

Jouchebag
30th Aug 2013, 15:34
UPDATE: If you didn't receive your retail code, and you ordered a digital copy, AND you didn't order it through Square-Enix, you have to get the code from the company you bought it from. For example: I purchased my copy from Amazon as a digital download. Amazon never emailed me a copy of the retail code, but, if you go the your account and view that order, it should show the product key there.

I went to gamestop and looked at the code, but its some 18 digit code, not the 20 digit one the launcher requires.

Kujero
30th Aug 2013, 15:37
I bought a preorder hard copy from Virgin mega stores what can i do ? should i wait for SquareXIV to send an email or should i go to the Virgin Megastores?

Megallo2727
31st Aug 2013, 02:17
So I entered my pre order code into the website and it said it was redeemed. Go and behold when I log in there is nothing in my mail. So I re logged and still nothing. Went back to gamestop, got another code, and still the same thing. Im really at a loss what to do here.

tehsuxful
1st Sep 2013, 06:56
how do i find out what email my key is registered to , i have my reg key and ffvix box still .
i thought it was reg to this email but i see no games and i enter the key in the "add new game" and it says ffxiv key and i click register and nothing happens ? help plz i wannnnna play what i paid for

Shamtastik
4th Sep 2013, 01:44
May 26, 2013. That was the day I pre-ordered FFXIV: ARR. Official release was three months away, but I was so excited about the shining potential of this game that I saw no reason to wait. What I did not know at the time, and I wish I did not know now, is that I would come to regret ordering a physical copy of the game as opposed to a digital one.

When I received my order confirmation in May, I noticed that the address they had listed for me somehow managed to include my state twice, my phone number, and lacked any street address whatsoever. I called them the next day to voice my concern over the listed address, but I was told that everything was in order on their end and it was simply a mix-up that occurred when the e-mail was sent. With that assurance, I let the matter lie and pushed it from my mind.

Fast-forward to August 22. I received an e-mail confirming that my order has been shipped and my credit card billed. The listed address was wrong yet again, so I called them once more to make sure my order was being sent to the right place. I was told everything was fine and not to worry, so I dropped the issue and waited patiently for early access to begin.

I did not receive my physical copy on the 27th, so I decided to check the tracking information to see when it would be here. When I looked it up, this is basically what I found: Tracked Package (https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Lino+Lakes,+MN&daddr=Fishers,+IN+to:Elizabeth,+NJ+to:Capitol+Heights,+MD+to:Sandston,+VA&hl=en&ll=41.327326,-83.62793&spn=14.097729,33.815918&sll=41.332652,-84.970432&sspn=14.097729,33.815918&geocode=FTQXsQIdwJNz-imFeDZD3NiyUjHfkGFtR9OwKg%3BFYmsYQIdT4jf-inZ_mHgd7MUiDE7UMeYUJFwXA%3BFbh7bAIdc6KT-ykdBULuX03CiTGtA2tSG1mFMg%3BFfhWUQIdoVtq-ymNvI7-Jb-3iTF-TKdD4vK1jw%3BFciPPAId-0Bk-ymRn2cNpBuxiTGrDs1yw4YGHQ&oq=Eliza&mra=ls&t=m&z=6).

This wouldn't be a problem, except I live over 900 miles away from Sandston, VA. Why was it sent there, then? Because whoever sent the shipping information to the USPS included my phone number, which their computers read as a zip code. It was not ideal, but I figured it was fixable, so I tried calling SE again and received a busy signal for about two hours. To be safe, I also opened a ticket describing my issue assuming that if I didn't get through by phone, I would hear back in a few days.

Allowing for the Labor Day holiday, I waited until today to check again. This is the route it has taken so far: Tracked Package (https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Lino+Lakes,+MN&daddr=Fishers,+IN+to:Elizabeth,+NJ+to:Capitol+Heights,+MD+to:Sandston,+VA+to:Grand+Rapids,+MI+to:Sandston,+VA+to:Saluda,+VA&hl=en&ll=41.310824,-83.62793&spn=14.101264,33.815918&sll=41.327326,-83.62793&sspn=14.097729,33.815918&geocode=FTQXsQIdwJNz-imFeDZD3NiyUjHfkGFtR9OwKg%3BFYmsYQIdT4jf-inZ_mHgd7MUiDE7UMeYUJFwXA%3BFbh7bAIdc6KT-ykdBULuX03CiTGtA2tSG1mFMg%3BFfhWUQIdoVtq-ymNvI7-Jb-3iTF-TKdD4vK1jw%3BFciPPAId-0Bk-ymRn2cNpBuxiTGrDs1yw4YGHQ%3BFaCRjwIdCs_k-ikVKFC7YFQYiDHQqNMby6qTpQ%3BFciPPAId-0Bk-ymRn2cNpBuxiTGrDs1yw4YGHQ%3BFdPTPQId30Bv-yl9sEEvaKKwiTHafXK_Pz2kcQ&oq=Saluda&mra=ls&t=m&z=6).
(E and G are the same destination).

It was only about 150 miles away from me when it was in Grand Rapids, but it has since gone back to Virginia. I tried calling the USPS, but they can't help me until the computer finally spits it out with an insufficient address. I tried calling SE today on and off for about 6 hours, getting a busy signal every time, before finally giving up in frustration.

Perhaps I am simply being too impatient, but I find it irritating that I am over 70$ in the hole with nothing to show for it. I understand how a lot of people feel about not being able to log in, but at this point I would be willing to settle for just having my copy of the game.

I have the number for the latest post office, and I am going to try to call them in the morning to see if I can get the package redirected, but frankly I think it may be another week or two before I actually get it. If anyone has any ideas, I would be happy to read them. I would post this on the Lodestone too, but you have to register the game to do that and that is obviously a problem for me.

WelshSpeed
5th Sep 2013, 21:04
as above ive got 2 in game letters/email but how do i open them?????
Thank you...

PS3 platform

Jaderiss
9th Sep 2013, 15:22
I purchased the CE for FFXIV 1.0 and am under the understanding that those like myself that purchased the 1.0 CE are entitled to receive 2.0 ARR Digital CE for free. However, it is now September 9th and I still have not received any emails regarding this and I've checked spam many times. In addition, when I log into my account there is nothing about this at all there.

Was this a hoax, or was I supposed to receive something?

I'm not sure if I'm waiting aimlessly or if the email was never sent, etc.

Very frustrated (for a second time). After having to endure the 1.0 debacle, I was hoping 2.0 would have gone smoother for me :(

Hippy_Pickle
9th Sep 2013, 15:31
There were no emails to 1.0 players from what I know of but you can download FFXIV:ARR for free. I don't have details on the actual download specifics but all this was announced on the Official FFXIV Lodestone website so look there for details:

* Players Who Own FFXIV Version 1.0

Players who own FFXIV version 1.0 will not need to purchase the PC version of FFXIV: ARR and will be able to download the FFXIV: ARR software for free.

* Details on downloading the FFXIV: ARR software will be provided at a later date.

Furthermore, users who have version 1.0 registration codes that have not yet been registered will be able to register them and play FFXIV: ARR on PC at the start of the service.

* Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition

Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches.

Jaderiss
9th Sep 2013, 16:22
There were no emails to 1.0 players from what I know of but you can download FFXIV:ARR for free. I don't have details on the actual download specifics but all this was announced on the Official FFXIV Lodestone website so look there for details:

* Players Who Own FFXIV Version 1.0

Players who own FFXIV version 1.0 will not need to purchase the PC version of FFXIV: ARR and will be able to download the FFXIV: ARR software for free.

* Details on downloading the FFXIV: ARR software will be provided at a later date.

Furthermore, users who have version 1.0 registration codes that have not yet been registered will be able to register them and play FFXIV: ARR on PC at the start of the service.

* Players Who Own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition

Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collector’s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collector’s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free. The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches.

Thank you Hippy_Pickle, the info you posted was pretty much spot on with what I had read somewhere (can't remember where). I just wish Squeenix was a bit more thorough with the procedure on this along with making sure their past customers knew what to do or where to go to receive their copy and/or download the game. As it stands now, I'm pretty much in the dark.

As a small business owner myself, my first priority is making sure my customers are taken care of; which I don't get the same impression from with Squeenix.

And, as far as an email, how hard would it have been for them to send an email out to the purchasers of 1.0 letting them know how they could get their copy of 2.0 and where to download? Seems to me like a major screw up / oversight! Sadly though, I've come to expect this from this company.

I'm glad to see friends of mine that purchased ARR enjoying the game, at least that much has changed from 1.0. However, unfortunately I'm struggling to see much difference with quality of customer service. :(

Hippy_Pickle
10th Sep 2013, 08:01
I think they ran on the premise that since it was a online game the info was posted online at their FFXIV website. If you still need the download link it is in a post somewhere in the last few day on here, I can't find it though with the new batch of error type threads posted :(

BalistiXGaming
14th Sep 2013, 16:35
I've not received any email or even confirmation of registering my FFXIV to the account with the email listed.

I've seen no option to resend this confirmation or registration email so that I can continue on with setting up my account and playing FFXIV. So I have 32$USD sitting on my desk that I can't use at all because customer service is only M-F.

Fix this.

S1deSn0W
7th Oct 2013, 03:02
I already purchased FF14 for 4 days and I never got any damn unlock or register code! Wait wait and wait... They already got my money and doing nothing? Nerver got any email since purchasing. Is there anyone face the same problem?

Tzark031
15th Nov 2013, 09:29
So I just bought a digital copy of this game and I'm worried because I haven't gotten any E-mail confirming my purchase. The money in my account is definitely gone yet I' left in the dark. I've never been so confused after buying a game and trying to make sure I get what I paid for. If there's another thread with similar issues I'd appreciate a link and any other information. This is beyond crazy.

Spacecat9
15th Nov 2013, 14:51
HELLO I JUST GOT THE GAME TOO AND i have NO CD KEYS AND NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL THIS IS BULL****

blokkem
19th Nov 2013, 05:43
Same exact thing is happening with me too. When I look at my bank account, they definitely charged me. No receipt. No registration key. No confirmation email. Nothing.

blokkem
19th Nov 2013, 06:41
OK, to close this out: I got my confirmation email finally. Took about an hour. Seems a little bit unreasonable for that to have occurred given the way digital distribution everywhere else works.

Bryantos
21st Nov 2013, 03:04
Took about an hour. Seems a little bit unreasonable for that to have occurred given the way digital distribution everywhere else works.

Same thing happened with me. It's probably due to using a 3rd party company to send the download (findmyorder.com).

But my question to you is where you able to download the game? I have the launcher installed, it goes to download the game, and out of no where my speed drops from around 1.5mb/s to .10mb/s, and it stays there. I don't believe its my end because nothing else on my end is lagging.

suavester
22nd Nov 2013, 08:42
I got the email for confirmation of purchase, but where do I download the digital copy?

Additional Product Information:
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] - FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Installation Instructions

1) Download the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn PC Digital Download file.

2) Double click the “ffxivsetup.exe” file and select the appropriate region and language settings.

suavester
22nd Nov 2013, 10:26
google: ffxiv download

Leave the ONETOUCH password blank. You only have this if you have a special mobile app, wow has one similar.

My userid, weird, that I put it in as: pandabear, and the username showed up as pandabear33. Analogy, but honestly. If it's taken, it'll add a number 1-99 on the end.

8.4 GB to download now.

jintothekang
23rd Nov 2013, 09:29
i bought this game after i came home from work around 1:30am. after reading about how people didn't get it for a hour i gave 3 hours it is now 4:30am still no mail in my inbox T__T

TeeTanOv
24th Nov 2013, 00:14
I ordered my digital copy at 1:00 PM PST. My shopping cart says the order is completed. 3 hours later and the payment hasn't been taken out of PayPal yet. No payment no game. Wait until tomorrow? I could have hopped over to the store by now and got a hard copy.

OK, needed to confirm sale another time.

suavester
24th Nov 2013, 00:28
Make sure it doesn't go to junk folder..

I've had no problems with the game now, I'm lvl 10.
Might be easier to purchase the game at the store, the download is rather lengthy. Both digital purchase and instore purchase are $30 CAN.

I wish the map had popup displays of what these icons are. Quests are great exp, as is the hunter log. Fate events don't seem like much exp, and the tough bosses are impossible to kill unless they're 3-6 levels below me.

lucidabright
1st Dec 2013, 09:09
Seriously, this is ridiculous--is anyone else having issues even just SIGNING UP for a Square Enix Account?

I picked up FF14: ARR for PS3 today, installed the launcher and everything, but now I can't even do the (supposedly) simple task of signing up for an SE account. I'm not receiving ANY sort of emails from SE. Is this just me?

Is there maintenance that I should be aware of that's delaying these emails? :/ All I want is a simple confirmation email.

Pojins
3rd Dec 2013, 02:46
I have similar issues... I got the game for my PS3 the other day and I have a enix account but for reasons I can't comprehend my login does not work... I have found that my email works to help me log in on the site but no go on PS3.. it won't let me use my email like the site to log in

Mathewberenz
7th Dec 2013, 07:13
similar here. bought ff8 on steam my acct that has ff7 linked to it already n it tells me I need to confirm my email. click to send the email to confirm...nothing comes. lol

Boycarino
8th Dec 2013, 22:58
Same. No confirmation email. Did the OP eventually get the registration email? Is there a tech support phone number?

RJLunima
8th Dec 2013, 23:33
The one they have is a international number. NOTHING IN THE UNITED STATES with any tech support. WTF SE!! You want people to play your game but you do not have ANY TYPE OF decent support for the gamers you are trying to grab from Blizzard. I have played WoW for 8 years and I NEVER had a terrible time getting into my account if it got locked out, but when it comes to you with the same issue, its like I might as well give up and never look at your game again. I am getting a refund from Sony and never supporting ANY of your online games again!! Stop trying to be Blizzard!! You treat us beta testers like crap and we did not cheat, we helped you build your current game. I have my SE account linked to my psn account and I still cannot log onto the game I bought!! You should be able to log onto your psn account with your LINKED status!!! AT LEAST GIVE US A OPTION TO LOG ON FFXIV:ARR with our FACEBOOK!!! SOMETHING!!! ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE CRAP YOU GOT!!!

Fireside69
26th Dec 2013, 15:29
Ok Im Just bought game from Gamestop and I register for an acct but it been an hr and I still don't have a confirmation Email. How do I get it resent so I can continue my setup process?

Katrinachristi
11th Jan 2014, 05:43
So, I opted to go the digital download route with ARR (instant gratification ya feel?), and after I confirmed purchase for the game through the Enix website, my screen proceeded to a pretty blank screen. There was no information whatsoever. No digital receipt or a confirmation of my order. I checked my email folders - nothing. It's been about 2 hours, and I haven't received any verification or my code. I do, however, know that the purchase went through because I checked my bank account. I also know that they have the correct email because I was logged into my Enix account when purchasing... Anyway, I did the whole www.findmyorder.com shabang and apparently my order does not exist. I apologize if this is a redundant post, I just wonder if it takes a few hours to receive a code or if I should be contacting customer service. -- I merely want to play --

thanks.

Nazzak
11th Jan 2014, 06:38
I'm currently have the exact same issue. This is unsettling for a new user

YaGomi
11th Jan 2014, 08:17
Exact same issue here as well...surprising that I'm waiting for the game when it's a digital download...somewhat defeating the purpose...

Katrinachristi
11th Jan 2014, 08:17
Agreed. The only viable answer at this point is that it takes a longer period of time for them to process the order - which is incredibly flustering. I hope we get our codes via email within the next day...

Katrinachristi
11th Jan 2014, 08:20
Plus with it being the weekend and all, I don't expect a speedy customer service response.. I almost feel like banging my head against my keyboard... should've went the Amazon route...

Nazzak
12th Jan 2014, 17:21
So here's what happened to me.

I bought the game Friday night. After SE giving me nothing, the forums (bless you guys) pointed out how to contact Digital River. by phone, because the findmyorder.com site didn't work for me. Digital River tells me that something was wrong and the accounting department canceled the transaction. They never sent an e-mail or anything about it. All I knew is that my money had been taken. He assured me that it had been reversed, but I kept him on the phone while I checked my bank. (Regions is usually pretty good about it) Turns out it can take up to two days to return the money, which again would have been more acceptable had someone actually told me that was the issue.

His solution? Buy another copy from them, and wait for the other one to be returned.

Yeah, I'm going Amazon next time. SE can have my money, but it won't go through DR again.

Hippy_Pickle
13th Jan 2014, 08:49
I'm old school and have always preferred physical media, hence why I'm not looking forward to the future of games consoles going fully digital. It's like ebooks, nothing can replace the feel of a real book in your hands, the same goes for opening a game box. Plus I'd rather wait a few days for delivery (or just go out and buy it from a store) and avoid this kind of situation.

Since the launch of FFXIV, a lot of people have had issues with the digital purchase through SE / Digital River, and have even said they have had issues with other digital purchases via Digital River.

kassius420
16th Feb 2014, 15:34
I still haven't received a damn email

xDemon_Reaperx
20th Feb 2014, 13:57
same for me

Xmen157333
23rd Feb 2014, 10:30
Why i dont receive a mail with the account comfirmation for sqaure ...... I just bought FFXIV and i need an account. Help me please!

Polish_Cannon
15th Apr 2014, 00:40
I purchased FFXIV: ARR for ps4 today. I completed the registration for a square enix account but have yet to receive the confirmation e-mail with the code I need. I use a gmail account and made sure to check if the e-mail might have been put into Junk mail. It's been a couple of hours now and I'm getting very frustrated with this.

El_Rican
15th Apr 2014, 00:48
I just purchased the game my self and I'm having the same issue. And what suck is going through the whole process again.

Omg-its-Rayman
19th Apr 2014, 06:06
still haven't received a confirmation code

Edvict
19th May 2014, 23:11
So I bought FF XIV A real reborn from the square enix shop page and it got stuck while processing my purchase so I left, I check my games and its asking me for some sort of key/code for the game which I have no idea how to get.. I checked my account email and it wasn't there, Is it in my billing email? I know I bought the game cause its in my purchase history.

Sorry Im new to this and I really want to play the game o3o

Edvict
19th May 2014, 23:18
Do I have to wait for the email? its been like an hour already

iamrainbow
14th Jul 2014, 06:16
it just told me to wait, and its been an hour, i even sent a support email, but i dont know how to check it, and neither did that thing send me a confirmation email. i checked my creditcard and it said money has been deducted, so am i suppose to wait now? how long ruffly or any previous experienced ppl here?

Joesmurf96
16th Jul 2014, 15:49
I just bought a Realm Reborn and I know I need a confirmed SE account to play. So I've been trying to get this confirmation email for a while and it won't go through. I've created multiple accounts using multiple emails and I made sure they were spelled right. I've resent the emails a few times and even waited over night. Please help thank you

Justpr019
16th Jul 2014, 15:53
Hey i didnt get a activation Mail but i am already registred on this Forum and i bought this game and i got an activation Code for the Game Final Fantasy XIV a realm reborn i can not log in to my ID because my Username is still unconfirmed. How long does it take?

Thanks

Joesmurf96
16th Jul 2014, 16:36
I'm having the same problem, idk how to fix it

crystalck04
17th Jul 2014, 00:15
I'm having the same problem..I purchased FFVII thru Steam, and I need this account confirmed so I can play. I opened a ticket with customer support, and I didn't even get a confirmation email about the opened ticket :(

GiYoEnt
17th Jul 2014, 13:18
Im waiting 3 ours now for a confirmation email to start playing ff14 . First i created 1 acc i waited 1 hour and i created a second acc to be sure its not a bugg . Now im waiting 3 hours and still nothing :/ do i have to wait longer or goes something wrong ?

Rafiport
18th Jul 2014, 11:42
I did not receive an "Order Confirmation email"
for my product " FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] "
I did not buy a hard copy i have ordered an electronic one.

the website "findmyorder" doesn't recognize my order (using email and card 5 digits)
while in the http://store.na.square-enix.com it recognize my order (using email and card 5 digits)

xJerbear
18th Jul 2014, 13:27
So i bought the game on the online store 2 hours ago, still no download code.. How long does it take?

weshill2010
20th Jul 2014, 22:01
So i bought a digital copy of the game, waited a bit and still no regi code, so i thought maybe the order did not go through so i tried it again. Should have checked my bank account before hand, now i purchased the game twice, and still not a code for me to put in. Any solutions or at the least how do i get the 60$ that i spent for nothing to work

AirFluff
21st Jul 2014, 01:40
Same here ............

SoakedFingers
22nd Jul 2014, 22:53
Bought mine 15 hours ago, And I'm still waiting.

AramonDea
24th Jul 2014, 07:39
Just adding my voice to this. Bought FFXIV today and have been waiting around an hour already for the email. Is there any news on why there is this issue? Seems to have been going for ages. With no reply to many of the posts. Anyone got some info to share?

AramonDea
24th Jul 2014, 07:44
Hey guys,

Look I have noticed a lot of folks having issues getting the registration email for FFXIV.

I have been waiting around an hour now with plenty of emails still coming into my email account. Is there an issue with this or does it take a few days for it to come through?

Sorry but really keen to get started!!:)

Update - over 24 hours and still no email? In no way would I call this Shiny !!:mad2:

quintajaz1973
26th Jul 2014, 07:41
I see I'm not the only one having this problem...

I purchased FFXIV, pc digital download and no registration code or any way to download it? Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? I submitted an email to support, but not sure if they got it or not. Don't like paying for something I can't use. Hope we get a response soon.

BLOODKNIGHT69
31st Jul 2014, 04:14
I GAVE YOU MY MONEY WHERE IS MY DOWNLOAD> YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A PRODUCT CODE. I AM VERY CLOSE TO ASKING FOR A REFUND. Its bad enough i purchased the PS3 version of FFXIV only to find out it does not want to work properly with a keyboard and mouse and the graphics are crap, so i tried to purchase the PC version in hopes that my play experience would be better. Digital should be instant, not sure why i was told to wait. Its been 30 mins no email, nothing. And when i try to access support i get an email telling me to change my password. I am extremely annoyed right now. F- on customer service and ease of use.

EDIT: Found my Order Number at least, kinda dumb that the text is the same color as the background. Anyway still don't know how this helps me download game as i still have no product registration number.
When i check status i see:
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Installation Instructions

1.Download the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn PC Digital Download file. WHERE? There was no button to do so and no redirect?

2.Double click the “ffxivsetup.exe” file and select the appropriate region and language settings. THIS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND

a.Please note that this will also set the in-game language, but you can change this setting at any time within the FFXIV: ARR launcher program.

b.Ensure that you have at least 20 GB of free space available on your hard disk drive.

c.A User Account Control prompt may be displayed for Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 users. Select Yes to proceed with the installation.

d.Please launch the installer as a user with administrator rights. Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 users may be prompted for an administrator password.

3.Follow the on-screen instructions to install the FFXIV: ARR launcher onto your hard drive.

4.After you have successfully installed the launcher, run the program to check for any updates and proceed to register FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

5.Follow the onscreen instructions and carefully read through and accept the FFXIV: ARR Software License Agreement, Square Enix Account Agreement, and the FFXIV: ARR User Agreement.

a.Please note that a Square Enix Account is required to play FFXIV:ARR. If you do not possess a Square Enix Account, you will be asked to register one at this time. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one and may proceed to sign in with your current Square Enix Account. To create a new Square Enix Account, you may alternatively access the following page using your internet browser. http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/

6.When requested, please enter the product registration code to complete the initial registration process. NEVER RECIEVED REGISTRATION CODE

7.To begin playing, enter your Square Enix Account username and password and select Log In.

8. After logging in, the launcher will check for the latest game data. If necessary, the latest files will be downloaded from the network, and the game will be updated to the most recent version. This process is automatic, and can take anywhere from several minutes to several hours to complete. The estimated time remaining will be displayed under the download progress bar.

9. Once the game has been updated, the Play button will be displayed. Click this button to start the game.

BLOODKNIGHT69
31st Jul 2014, 04:26
Good customer service would have an answer by now. Are there no GMS anywhere for SE

Kellypoing
9th Aug 2014, 22:02
my credicard just has been charged but i never got an order number or e-mail from the website...

is this a scam ?

Ed_of_darkness
10th Aug 2014, 17:14
Has anyone gone through this?...

Purchased the game yesterday, saturday 9/agust/2014.
the email with the order number arrived 12 hours later, when i check the ordder status as suggested, the order has vanished.

credit card has been billed, and no download link nor product registration code has been given by the square enix store.

any recommendations?... or is this a Scam from square enix??.

Ed_of_darkness
10th Aug 2014, 19:23
ok, the issue is ... the format of the confirmation order mail the store sends.

instead of being in some part of the email u can immediatly see, the registration code is below the item list in the invoice... as shown below...

Product Name Qty Ordered Amount
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD] 1 $29.99
Serial Number/Product Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe its a good idea the change this format. and place the code somewhere more visible or at leat change the font color.

hope this helps...

mumpsdgen
11th Aug 2014, 00:26
I still need an answer to this. Paid for the game. Bank acct billed. No email for game code or anything. Is this seriously not instantaneous? Glad y'all researched all the top mmorpgs... take a queue from blizzard and make purchases instantaneous. There's simply no good reason not to.

mumpsdgen
11th Aug 2014, 21:28
So turns out their distributor Digital River is a piece of trash. Charged my bank for digital download and told me they'd get back to me. Findmyorder.com didn't work and digital river responded saying my transaction was under review by their accounting department and it could take up to 48 hours. Cancelled my order and charge was reversed. What the hell is the point of a digital download if it's not available immediately. Everytime I think about leaving WoW for another MMO I run into messes like these that remind me why I should have never left in the first place. FF XIV has 2 mil players? You could have easily 6 mil if you set up a decent digital download publisher. Bye bye.

Hippy_Pickle
12th Aug 2014, 09:37
I've seen so many complaints regarding Digital River and the serial codes not being sent in a timely fashion. I can totally understand your frustration but I would highly recommend getting a physical copy of the game as it is a great MMO. It's things like this that make me fearful of a all digital future, I'm old school and like physical media.

brandonirl
23rd Aug 2014, 12:18
I have no order number, or no confirmation email but I did just buy the CE digital edition on the square enix NA website...

MistressRain
25th Aug 2014, 01:31
I would like to know how the heck i get my serial number for my purchase too. I bought the game from the Square Enix Store and they took my money, i get this omnious message after buying ... "Thanks for buying we are processing your order, we'll give you an update shortly" Um yeah well my bank has taken the money and transferred it to your account and I want my friggin code and a way to download the client, not an possible update... this is how it works, when a person pays for something usually they receive the goods and are free to use. To the topic creator, i found this page https://store.na.square-enix.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&SiteID=sqenixus&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=29853700&Env=BASE if you notice below the password/email boxes there is a way to check your order using your email and last five digits of your card. Still there is no serial number or way to download the client on this page.

applejamdori
25th Aug 2014, 04:07
Yes me too. I just bought it and a couple of hour has passed now and still nothing. ; O ;

MistressRain
25th Aug 2014, 12:24
1 866 585 3251

Digital Rivers

Call these people, i found out even though i could view the page with my order status (also found out the order number is hidden and you have to highlight it to find it) OOOOOH 1998 HTML Tricks ..) that my order was actually cancelled. The reason they said it was cancelled because I didn't enter something right. (Yet it was debited from my debit card account)

Loklor
25th Aug 2014, 16:54
purchased game an hour ago no email, no code
their ability to charge my card works just fine apparently

Loklor
25th Aug 2014, 16:56
purchased game, its in order history, no email, no code
their ability to charge my card works just fine apparently

MistressRain
25th Aug 2014, 17:55
1 866 585 3251

Digital Rivers

Call these people, i found out even though i could view the page with my order status (also found out the order number is hidden and you have to highlight it to find it) OOOOOH 1998 HTML Tricks ..) that my order was actually cancelled. The reason they said it was cancelled because I didn't enter something right. (Yet it was debited from my debit card account)

DeathByAmps
17th Sep 2014, 17:10
Alright, so I purchased the digital download version of FF14 a realm reborn from the SE store and had no confirmation email. In fact the only email i recieved was saying was the account login restriction email. wtf, help?

Decibyte
17th Sep 2014, 18:00
Hi DeathByAmps,
With your issue described above, have you tried to seek for customer support on the FFXIV's site?
If not, you might find the below link to be helpful on solving the issue..

-FFXIV customer support link-
https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=496&la=1
Don't forget to include your email you purchased the game and the credit card information (last 5 digits), so they can find your purchase information faster!

iKrypticcc
30th Sep 2014, 17:10
Hey guys, sorry brand new here, I just purchased Final Fatasy : A realm reborn through their online enix store, digital download version. I didn't get an email with a code, download link, nothing. Shows up in my payment history though, well order history. Any solutions? Or am i barking in the wrong section.

ScarletIgnis
8th Nov 2014, 23:24
Ok...so 20 hours ago i ordered a Digital Copy of Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn off of the SE Store.

After purchase it said the order was processing and the results will be emailed shortly.

I bought this game a year ago and havent played in a year, and SE wouldnt help me recover my account so i made a new one and purchased a new copy.

But the email hasn't come in 20 hours.

20. Freaking. Hours.

Is there a reason for this?

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I remember when i ordered it a year ago it took a while for the email to come but not THIS long.

And YES i am sure im checking the right email.

Also the Account was charged and the purchase went through according to the Card Info.

DasEmperor
25th Nov 2014, 02:27
This whole website layout and forums layout and everything is whacky...

But anyway, I paid for collectors addition of Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn and it took me to the whole

"Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly. "

Page, but nothing came. No email. no other tabs.. nothing.. The $ WAS taken out of my banking already... So i'm a little irritated that they can take the $ instantly but not give the game..

Is this a recurring issue or what?

Yaacha123
22nd Dec 2014, 17:34
I purchased two copies for me and a friend, It's been confirmed with paypal already, is there something I'm missing as to how to get the games/codes?

Kuriseru
26th Dec 2014, 07:16
I bought the FFXIV:ARR game on sale for $10, and recieved no email confirmation for my purchase? I think that's odd.

When I look up my order in support it just shows me instructions on how to install the game. No download link. No code.

Sooo... uhhh. How do I get my game? I was already charged for it? What's going on? Everything in the support section leads me to "Order Look-up" ....Which like I said... Just leads me to instructions on how to Install the game.

Any help with this frustrating situation would be greatly appreciated.

Lol_Kogs
27th Dec 2014, 04:26
Wish i had read this before i went and spent the money to buy the collectors edition. already have an account and couldnt regain access to it, got impatient and now i want a damn refund. to get a refund, says to go to your order status screen. theres no "request refund" button here...

Razukyr_us
27th Dec 2014, 18:00
Same here, just bought the FF14 CE PC download, money straight out of paypal, 2 hours after still no emails or codes anywhere to be seen... It's 2015 like, no reason for stuff like this. :rolleyes:

YoungTrillCosby
4th Jan 2015, 03:44
Due to their horrible customer service hours (9-6pm and only on business days who the **** is the idiot that decided that?!) and my lack of finding anything on google Im posting this here so my issue may hopefully get resolved and i can begin enjoying my game.

Earlier tonight a friend used recruit a friend to get me into FFXIV. I went through the account registration process and then directly proceeded to buy the game. After my purchase a screen loaded saying i should be notified of my purchase soon and will be able to download the client then. Well about 10 seconds later I was notified only it was my bank not square enix. Its now 2 hours later and still no receipt of purchase.

Now yes 2 hours isnt a very long wait but I find it ******* ridiculous that I should have had to wait at all. The payment has went through, its pending so where the **** is the product I paid for. Ive emailed support but apparently they only respond during the work week which is also ******* insane since a majority of players only have time to play on the weekends. So far Im not enthused and if their customer service continues to be worse than Dell's, although Id love to play FFXIV with my friend, Ill take my business elswhere.

I think I turned this into more a rant of poor customer service and operating client than an actual support question, but any help would be appreciated although i doubt Ill get any.

Cynerik13
9th Jan 2015, 02:01
Ok I paid $80 for the collectors edition digital download an a 60 day card to play. Then I get an email stating:

Dear Valued Square Enix Customer,

Thank you for using the Square Enix Account Management System.

Based upon recent suspicious activity, we have identified that your account may potentially be at risk. For your protection, we have temporarily suspended login access to this account.

In order to regain access to your account, please do the following:
1. Refer to the FAQ below to ensure your account is secure
http://support.na.square-enix.com/j/kb56818na

2. Use the URL provided below to reset your password
https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/rsmreminder?id=06a80795ecce5166c47576dc64ba9868

*If you cannot access a URL provided above by clicking the link, please try copy and pasting the URL directly into the address bar of your web browser.
*The password reset URL provided above will expire after one week from the date of the email or once the password has been reset successfully.

For more information about the login restriction, please refer to the following page:
http://support.na.square-enix.com/j/lbna

ok fine I click the links and change my password. STILL haven't gotten the registration codes to even install my game! and no they are not in my spam as my spam folder is empty. If needed I will screenshot my order history and post it too. I just want t play the game I paid for...

Cynerik13

Cynerik13
9th Jan 2015, 02:14
Id like to add that im trying to play the PC version not the PS4 version.

Kathyj1508
9th Jan 2015, 22:07
I just purchased the Final Fantasy Realm downloadable version game from Enix, after my purchase was complete I went to my email to get the game but so far nothing is showing up am I doing something wrong?

Lady_Of_The_Vine
10th Jan 2015, 01:54
Just to clarify. Do you mean you're still waiting on an email?
If so, it might be worth checking your spam box. Otherwise, check your bank statement to see if payment actually went through properly?
Other than that, is it an online game? Maybe you don't need to download anything but just play via the Servers using a game client?

jaycal88
20th Jan 2015, 02:08
How long before you received any email? The only email I've received from Square Enix is when I registered...bought the game and nothing. I can look up by the order number, which is normally not visible but that gets you nowhere. The digital rivers site either tells me that order doesn't exist or that there is no account associated with my email....not funny. I'd really rather not have to call the bank over this nonsense.

strikHedonic
23rd Jan 2015, 16:43
I already e-mailed customer support and they haven't assisted me with my actual problem- I need to talk to a real person. I paid for and have been charged for "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC DOWNLOAD]" but failed to receive a receipt or the information (the registration code) that I paid for. The order number on the order details page is the only information I have, but every time I attempt to locate the order or log in to find information on it, the site states that the order number is invalid. I made the purchase on Jan 19, 2015.

If anyone knows anything and would be willing to help me out, that would be amazing.

strikHedonic
23rd Jan 2015, 16:48
Did you actually end up receiving the information that you paid for? Because I've been waiting for mine for DAYS.

kryptos777
25th Jan 2015, 01:57
So I bought ff online 14 and it took 49.99 or w/e out of my account for the pc download... still no registration code sent to my e-mail or a way to register so I can download.

hasseb1
27th Jan 2015, 05:55
Other than that, is 70-480 (http://www.cert-killer.com) it an online game? Maybe you don't need to download anything but just play via the Servers using a game client?

Miracle3939
4th Apr 2015, 06:50
I've purchase final fantasy 14 since yesterday but have not received any confimation mail.No response from the support team also.Advice needed.Thanks

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Apr 2015, 10:54
I could be wrong, but I don't think the sales department operates through this forum.
What payment method did you use? The first thing I would do is see if the payment actually went through. So check your bank or paypal account etc. first.
Hope that helps.... for now.

Miracle3939
4th Apr 2015, 10:55
waited for 2days already still no reply from the support side

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Apr 2015, 10:57
What payment method did you use? Check to see if your account was debited. :thumbsup:

Miracle3939
4th Apr 2015, 11:04
Just check with the bank.The amount is already deducted.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Apr 2015, 11:12
Right. In that case you should have received a confirmation email, for sure.... unless the sale was acknowledged a different way. Did you purchase via Steam? Does the game show up on your account?

Miracle3939
4th Apr 2015, 11:22
purchased through square enix online store.No confimation mail till now

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Apr 2015, 11:23
Okay, so does the game show as purchased on your SE store account, under Order History?

Miracle3939
4th Apr 2015, 11:29
yesterday it shows my purchase is pending and today it doesn't show any record at all

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Apr 2015, 11:48
Very odd.
When is the game due to be released? Perhaps wait until this time.

Miracle3939
4th Apr 2015, 12:03
The game is already ongoing

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Apr 2015, 12:14
Oh. In that case I would persevere with contacting sales support.
Hope you get sorted soon. Let us know. :thumb: