PDA

View Full Version : Idea about the damages

Kira-sama
7th Nov 2014, 23:00
Hi everybody, i play sentinelle and when i throw a grenade, i do not see the damage if i hit a target, except on the score table.

this is an adjustment in the game ?

Otherwise it would be possible to bring up the damage somewhere on the screen without being forced to stay in front of the enemies ? It is not easy ^^

If i have another idea / bug reported, i will continue to keep you informed :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english, im french :/ tell me if this message is not understandable ^^

OK_Oktagon
7th Nov 2014, 23:37
This is already added to the game. Go to your options and then to Game (should be default to go to this option when opening options). Change "Show hit damage" from "off" to "on" and then save, and the problem should be solved.

Kira-sama
7th Nov 2014, 23:58
The option is "on", but i see that if i damage reaches 1000 :/

To see damage each attack (for look whether i touch my enemy or not), i must look in their direction, if i look elsewhere, the numbers is not on the screen.

The damage will only appear next to the target, if it is in my field of vision, which is complicated with the gameplay of the Sentinel :/

Obisher
8th Nov 2014, 08:56
The option is "on", but i see that if i damage reaches 1000 :/

To see damage each attack (for look whether i touch my enemy or not), i must look in their direction, if i look elsewhere, the numbers is not on the screen.

The damage will only appear next to the target, if it is in my field of vision, which is complicated with the gameplay of the Sentinel :/

I'm guessing that troubles you when you're using airstrike. You throw it, turn around and don't know if you hit anything. When your AoE hits something, you'll also hear a tick. It may not give you information how much damage you did, but at least you know that you did hit something :)

Kira-sama
8th Nov 2014, 13:42
Right, I just realize it :)

That said, if he decides to show damage too, I agree ^^