PDA

View Full Version : Invisble Enemy Sentinel

Zieche
7th Nov 2014, 03:30
Played a game tonight with a vampire player who never seems to have loaded completely for me? I guess? Anyway, here is a video of My Poor Alchemist (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRN-XeUlVQo&feature=youtu.be) just falling over dead from full health and being abducted by no one.

-Konf-
7th Nov 2014, 05:17
Stealth Mode Razielim - the next step in evolution.

On a serious note - haven't seen that bug happen before. Wonder if there's more info on it.

--Ram--
7th Nov 2014, 06:33
I saw a video of an invisible tyrant on Reddit. Seems rare but a few people commented that they had encountered this bug as well. Invisible sentinels though, doesn't sound fun.

lucinvampire
7th Nov 2014, 13:29
That's pretty strange to watch. I've been an invisible Tyrant once :) - it was fun for me but not so much the other player - the rest of the team could see me though it was just one person that couldn't.

Lomonop
10th Nov 2014, 09:55
Last Friday I played as a sentinal and caught an invisible target. In the Noscam file the target was also invisible.

--Ram--
10th Nov 2014, 12:00
Last Friday I played as a sentinal and caught an invisible target. In the Noscam file the target was also invisible.

sounds like u caught a cowardly scout using camo

Lomonop
11th Nov 2014, 11:41
Maybe, I'll check in the Noscam file if I still have it. I should have thought of that (although I usually see the haze).

Edit: Yes, you were right, it was indeed a scout with camo.

Sluagh
22nd Nov 2014, 16:44
Not only did she get abducted it looked like someone shot her in the buh tucks. Has anyone else (and it's probably on this forum somewhere) experienced doing reaver leap attack and getting stuck against a wall (and then usually dying in an embrace with a human)?

enkaku-silence-
22nd Nov 2014, 17:09
Are you sure it was a Sentinel? It looks to me like an invisible Tyrant throwing you.