PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Augmented people doesn't hide their "face" ?

Rakim69
11th Oct 2015, 00:57
First of all, I'am fan of Deus Ex's Universe and can't wait for Mankind Divided. I need your help/opinion. I'm not english so I will try my best.

----------------------------------

Watching all the trailers of the game, augmented people are seen as "freak". The thing they doesn't seem to hide their "augmented mark" with a sticking plaster for example. You understand what I mean.

Is it because the law forbid them to hide their true face ? Or any other reason ?

Shralla
11th Oct 2015, 01:07
A lot of augmented people have very obvious augmentations. Whether that means whole limb replacements or augmentations on their head/face. They are also seemingly in the midst of a struggle for acceptance and equality, and the last thing you want to do in those situations is act like you don't exist, or like you are ashamed of yourself.

Rakim69
11th Oct 2015, 01:24
A lot of augmented people have very obvious augmentations. Whether that means whole limb replacements or augmentations on their head/face. They are also seemingly in the midst of a struggle for acceptance and equality, and the last thing you want to do in those situations is act like you don't exist, or like you are ashamed of yourself.

That's a very good answer. I didn't think about that. Thank you very much Sharlia...