PDA

View Full Version : After Nosgoths first Esl tourney do you think there should be a spectator mode ?

Grogins
3rd Nov 2014, 00:33
There's plenty of other games that incorporate a spectator mode into their games many of these games I'm sure a lot of the Nosgoth community have played and I strongly believe that Nosgoth needs this you can see it creeping in with the release of Noscam but to get a real view of the game I think you'd need to watch a whole team fight arial style #sentinel a spectator style that snaps to a camera angle which is a good visual of the the fight with outlines of players to see then through walls distinctive colours for each team just my
personal opinion share your thoughts here guys.

(I know we are still in beta but it'd be cool to see a release of this for some of the upcoming ESL tourneys)

RazielWarmonic
3rd Nov 2014, 00:41
They were supposed to come out with Private Lobbies, so hopefully spectator mode comes soon, as I would LOVE to broadcast the matches!

-Konf-
3rd Nov 2014, 05:33
They were supposed to come out with Private Lobbies, so hopefully spectator mode comes soon, as I would LOVE to broadcast the matches!
Absolutely, Warmonic!

I just stumbled on Twitch last night and there was a tournament going on for CS:GO. Not that I play the game, but I opened it out of curiosity and couldn't help but think how similar spectator mode will fit fantastically within Nosgoth and make it so much better.

Really looking forward to it, Noscam is great for capturing replays but we could really use an individual player's perspective and an ability to swap in between POVs (with showing portraits and health bars of both teams on the sides).

Saikocat
4th Nov 2014, 11:28
It's on the way :)

-Konf-
4th Nov 2014, 11:35
It's on the way :)
Fantastic news! :)