PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Cross on Android

Ardo
11th Oct 2012, 21:52
Will this game be available for android phones in the future? Please make it so. Hahaha! /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Stephen.D.West
5th Apr 2013, 15:13
I see that Android is now listed on the official page as an available platform for GC. But I still see no release date printed anywhere. All I hear is "soon". Can we get some perspective on what "soon" is? Are we talking weeks or months? I'm anxious to get a new account going on my Android tablet, seeing how hunting is so much better on the iPad. Thanks in advance!

Steve

Zekkas
16th Sep 2013, 19:28
Several server issues have been occurring since last night. Yesterday near Coliseum end, we could not use Friend Points to get Coliseum passes. Today, we are receiving error #20014 when we try to enter Coliseum and #20015 when we try to edit our Coliseum deck. We also cannot access our friends, which makes trading impossible. Please advise what is being done to fix this and how long it will take.

PhoenixBorn
16th Sep 2013, 19:43
Several server issues have been occurring since last night. Yesterday near Coliseum end, we could not use Friend Points to get Coliseum passes. Today, we are receiving error #20014 when we try to enter Coliseum and #20015 when we try to edit our Coliseum deck. We also cannot access our friends, which makes trading impossible. Please advise what is being done to fix this and how long it will take.

I am having the same issues.

Maarife
16th Sep 2013, 19:45
Seems like the issues are occuring to every player. When visiting a friend it gives error #20020, along with the onea stated above. Hopefully we get a fast offical reply on that

Calypte
16th Sep 2013, 19:54
With all the maintenance and updates we are bound to run into hiccups but almost an entire day with these types of errors and not sign of anyone working on it is kinda upsetting. I'd hope we would be kept more in the loop.

cyberson1c
16th Sep 2013, 21:24
Same here getting error codes galore the last two days , please sort it out will you

theshad
16th Sep 2013, 21:44
Same errors. Quite upset about the friendship points not working yesterday, I ended up 7 ranks below the tier above me when I had plenty of FP and time available just couldn't get any more coli tickets.

bwompbwomp
16th Sep 2013, 23:02
Been this way nearly all day. Can't do the enhancement I want because I can't modify my coliseum party. Cannot get into coliseum and lost my chain. Bad timing because I am going to be traveling the last couple of days of the event and was hoping to get battles done early. :hmm:

meyerjoe83
16th Sep 2013, 23:20
This is quite ridiculous that Square hasn't even realized that their game is completely broken for an entire day!!!

Dreddserious
16th Sep 2013, 23:20
Same here, 10 points below at midnight

elevem
16th Sep 2013, 23:31
the same problems, I can't visit friends, can't enter in the coliseum, can't change the deck, can't enter in "Record menu" (Error: 20008). So... I can´t play... because several coliseum tickets are wasted when received as loot and you already have the maximum 5.

metatime
17th Sep 2013, 00:49
Can this be fixed?...

alan1226
17th Sep 2013, 01:01
I am having the same issues, code 20014 and not being able to send messages or trade. or visit friends... it's been all day today. Any news? how do we contact Square Enix?? Where is customer service at?

elevem
11th Oct 2013, 11:43
I think it would be an easier way to communicate between users and to have a first hand knowledge of the community, it is obvious now that role they have other pages and I find it amazing that in the official forum there is so little activity, especially for those players that is expected to reach the official site looking for information on the game.
Also, with separate versions of the forum, the technical problems would be easier to identify (And sure the resolution of bugs is faster, and even dare to imagine that a decline in the number of reports). As a last point, since the timing of the game is different for iOS (which are more advanced) than for android, this would also help the community can give better answers.

Greetings to all! :naughty:

Invitation bonus: JC14201 "elevem"