PDA

View Full Version : Forum Profile Pictures

Blastin_Foolz
31st Oct 2014, 09:48
I wanted to set mine, but couldn't find a way so I assume they're disabled?

I'm sure a few others would make use of them, so I would appreciate it if they were enabled.

RainaAudron
31st Oct 2014, 10:05
Hey, which profile pictures are you referring to? You already have an avatar set on this forum and the global SE profile avatar can only be selected from the pre-set of avatars.

EDIT: Just checked and it seems you can upload a profile picture now from within your settings.

Blastin_Foolz
31st Oct 2014, 12:54
Hey, which profile pictures are you referring to? You already have an avatar set on this forum and the global SE profile avatar can only be selected from the pre-set of avatars.

http://i.imgur.com/lVfTafd.png

EDIT: Just checked and it seems you can upload a profile picture now from within your settings.

I just checked, still not able to, unless I'm looking in the wrong spot.

RainaAudron
31st Oct 2014, 12:57
Oh okay, if you go to your SE profile (top right corner) there you can change it into one of the preset pics.

Try to go to your forum settings, edit profile. I haven´t tried it so not sure if that one works or not.

Blastin_Foolz
31st Oct 2014, 13:00
Oh okay, if you go to your SE profile (top right corner) there you can change it into one of the preset pics.

Try to go to your forum settings, edit profile. I haven´t tried it so not sure if that one works or not.

No, it has nothing to do with your SE profile. I looked in all of the settings already, which is why I'm positive they just outright disabled it.

On another note: they seem to have butchered Avatars for regular users? I don't remember the maximum size being 80 x 40.