PDA

View Full Version : Devs can you stop dithering around

Guardian1uk
9th Oct 2015, 20:15
and give us a damn surrender option already.
Also, did it never occure to ANY of you what happens in a match if one entire team decides to quit?
Just spent 13 mins wasting time after a league match had 2 "leavers/crashers" and then the other 2 players on the other team decided to leave as well, leaving it 4-0 team wise, we all though it strange at that point that the match hadn't ended already due to no one on the other team, but figured when it would normaly go into the next round that the match would then end....
Nope, hello round 2 and 10 mins of wasted time waiting for the damn timer to expire...(yes we could have all also quit but then we'd have probley spent 10 mins looking at a button on main menu marked "reconnect")

GenFeelGood
9th Oct 2015, 21:25
Did you all leave within 60 seconds of the first one leaving?

I only ask because it is my understanding that it is already in place. I had a league match where someone left or crashed; and they were given 60 seconds to come back. When the 60 seconds were up and they did not return the match was ended and we all went back to the lobby where we got a replacement and started the match over.

vampirelucky
9th Oct 2015, 21:32

I only ask because it is my understanding that it is already in place. I had a league match where someone left or crashed; and they were given 60 seconds to come back. When the 60 seconds were up and they did not return the match was ended and we all went back to the lobby where we got a replacement and started the match over.
That only happens if there is a leaver in the first minutes of the first round...

Guardian1uk
10th Oct 2015, 02:00

As noted Above thats within 1 min or so of a match starting, also please go back and reread my post, Please, to where I said the other team left.

Here's a PERFECT illustration of WHY a surrender option is needed:

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah45/guardian1uk1/Surrender%20please_zpsxyz7qapl.jpg (http://s1377.photobucket.com/user/guardian1uk1/media/Surrender%20please_zpsxyz7qapl.jpg.html)

Ygdrasel
10th Oct 2015, 02:35
^ ... -60 damage? How...

riccetto80
10th Oct 2015, 12:04
the matcvh ranked with 4 vs 0 or 4 vs 1 who continue for another 5-10 minuts because there is not a surrender vote or at least the game dont close automatically a match of this kind, is crazy, is also crazy a game in this state have a ranked with 10.000 prize money in.

Guardian1uk
12th Oct 2015, 22:32
Hadn't spotted that and have no idea how it happened lol.
Have seen the old vampire side gets a human bug though since this patch :) though that only persisted till they got killed :)