PDA

View Full Version : TYRANT Tyrant´s new Charge/Marathon TK effect

RainaAudron
30th Oct 2014, 18:56
Since the recent update which added private matches, I´ve noticed that Tyrant´s TK effect on Charge/Marathon was changed into to many little dust like particles. I believe the old effect looked much more like the TK in the LOK games, imo. The new effect obscures my vision when I charge so can barely see my targets in front of me... :( Anybody else having this issue?

PencileyePirate
30th Oct 2014, 20:39
Anybody else having this issue?

Not really, it seems fairly transparent to me ... also the dust-like particles appear to be an addition to the old effect, not a replacement. TBH I was pretty impressed when I first saw it and think it looks much better. However I have certain things disabled in video settings (despite texture/world detail being on high); what are yours like?

FireWorks_
30th Oct 2014, 20:49
I fully agree, its very obstructing and annoying.

EDIT: I run this on the lowest settings and hate to miss information due to eyecandy. If I even miss whole players, its been way too much.

RainaAudron
30th Oct 2014, 21:05
I actually run the game on medium details and I find it really hard to aim the ability with those particles all around :/

Blastin_Foolz
30th Oct 2014, 21:29
I actually run the game on medium details and I find it really hard to aim the ability with those particles all around :/

I run it on maximum with Anti Aliasing, so I'll see how brutal it is.

EDIT: Tested it on every map and with Marathon + Vanilla Charge; visibility wasn't impaired at all. Probably due to lower graphical options distorting the particles therefore hazing your vision.

RainaAudron
30th Oct 2014, 21:53
I see... I´ll take a screenshot next time I´ll run the game.