PDA

View Full Version : Noscam feedack thread

cmstache
30th Oct 2014, 09:31
One thing I'd like to say about Noscam is that the lack of information is highly limited. Items, such as the tab menu are hidden, so you really can follow things like the score with much depth. And maybe some more HUD info would be nice.

The camera itself is rather cool. I enjoy flying around the map like a little space alien. I'm sure it's also being worked on, but occassionally there are some clipping issues in free-mode as well with walls and such that black action near map edges. (I even fly outside the map :D.)

Obisher
30th Oct 2014, 09:44
I noticed when vampires charge melee attack, they start hovering slightly above the ground. Not sure if this happens in-game as well, but I noticed it when I was taking some screenshots in Noscam.

But overall, I really like this tool :D I need to get used to it more in order to capture videos, but it works extremely well for screenshots.

WilliePete
5th Nov 2014, 03:28
Noscam is great, but I would love to be able to watch a replay in the standard 3rd person view. If damage and kill info could be toggled that would be super neat as well.

lucinvampire
11th Nov 2014, 13:11
It was the first time I got to use this last night (every time I wanted to look at it before there was always a patch so I missed out). I found it really awkward to use but I think it’ll take a while to get used to. I tried using some of the command functions (e.g. switching player view etc) but they didn’t seem to work. It was great to get some screenshots – but not so good at video – I would love to be able to have more games stored though 5 just aren’t enough.

…it’s really funny re-watching games FFwd and should have the Benny Hill theme music accompanying it :lol:

Noscam is great, but I would love to be able to watch a replay in the standard 3rd person view. If damage and kill info could be toggled that would be super neat as well.

Yeah have to agree on this - it would make it a lot easier to watch :)

RainaAudron
11th Nov 2014, 13:13
I would love to be able to have more games stored though 5 just aren’t enough.
Lucy, you can archive as many as you want. Just make sure you do it before it starts overwriting the ones you want to keep.

lucinvampire
11th Nov 2014, 13:26
Lucy, you can archive as many as you want. Just make sure you do it before it starts overwriting the ones you want to keep.

Cool - I managed to archive one last night - but only thought you could only store a few there too...good to know you can get more than 5 saved there :) thanks Raina

OnlyLogic
11th Nov 2014, 14:23
I'd like to add overhead name tags and first person view lock-on to the list.