PDA

View Full Version : Adding visual FX to already bought weapons and vampire skills

TerTig
28th Oct 2014, 07:20
Some of players bought normal weapons and skills without knowing that soon enough there will be announced new ones with visual fx. Heres my suggestion: if someone have a non visualized skill/weapon (not default ones) , then he /she should be able to apply visual fx for some gold, that is a bit more than buying one with visual fx - normal ones price.

warpster69
28th Oct 2014, 07:54
I fully agree! i want the visual affect but would much rather use my weapon with the stats that i have grinded soo hard to find. I wouldnt mind spending more gold than normal on it or even runestones. Please can you try make this happen square-enix

TerTig
28th Oct 2014, 07:59
I fully agree! i want the visual affect but would much rather use my weapon with the stats that i have grinded soo hard to find. I wouldnt mind spending more gold than normal on it or even runestones. Please can you try make this happen square-enix
I meant you can inly use those on weapons, bought from shop for normal price.

warpster69
28th Oct 2014, 08:32
Ok, well i would like to be able to add the visual to anyone of my weapons. And if I broke down one of the weps with visual when weapon crafting comes out, can i get the visual out of that wep and put it into another?
I dont see the point of using a downgraded weapon just for visual.

And plz fix the drop rate

TerTig
28th Oct 2014, 08:49
Ok, well i would like to be able to add the visual to anyone of my weapons. And if I broke down one of the weps with visual when weapon crafting comes out, can i get the visual out of that wep and put it into another?
I dont see the point of using a downgraded weapon just for visual.

And plz fix the drop rate
Yes , thats the point, if you craft weapon with ghostly FX, then the crafted one ( either uncommon, rare or mysterious) will have ghostly fx, for mysterious one to be unlocked.

RazielOfNosgoth
28th Oct 2014, 11:22
I like the idea i.e. purchasing an "effect" and being able to apply it to a weapon or ability. Also, being able to equip it and UNequip it at will. That would be truly amazing. http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/rolleyes.png

The price would be lower, of course, since we would only be paying for the effect, not the weapon/ability. http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/images/icons/icon3.png

Thumbs up for that! http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

warpster69
28th Oct 2014, 12:31
I dont care too much on price. I would still pay the 2400 gold just for the affect but if it was a bit cheaper that would be a bonus. Square-Enix crew???

warpster69
30th Oct 2014, 14:34
Bump

MasterZtark
30th Oct 2014, 14:42
The Crafting System they are currently working on may include something like this, where you disassemble a current item for its traits (Visual FX in this case) and use it in crafting a new weapon. Maybe? Hopefully?

warpster69
30th Oct 2014, 14:45
Well thats what we hope. I have bought a spare visual weapon to break down in hope that they add it in but i would still rather just buy the affect to add to what I want...

Psyonix_Corey
30th Oct 2014, 18:08
Crafting will allow you to change existing items into Mysterious weapons with cosmetic FX.

We are discussing the idea of recipe items that guarantee a specific property, e.g. a "Fiery Orb" that guarantees Fire FX.

Infectednoob
30th Oct 2014, 20:45
Crafting will allow you to change existing items into Mysterious weapons with cosmetic FX.

We are discussing the idea of recipe items that guarantee a specific property, e.g. a "Fiery Orb" that guarantees Fire FX.

Ok, but i wanna take the FX from the item you have released this week (for limited time only) and pit them on an existing weapon.