PDA

View Full Version : My concern for vampires able to rapid left click.

Sharkmaw
28th Oct 2014, 02:28
I don't know why but I get so angry when a vampire just walks at you and repeatedly starts jamming there left click until they eventually luckily hit you a few times and you die. I think a good fix for this would to be maybe like a bit longer delay time of the primary swing attack.

--Ram--
28th Oct 2014, 03:19
So your reasoning for something needing a fix is you get attacked and die? Vampires will attack you, yes, that is a thing in this game. If you don't stop them yes you will die. Working as intended.

If your argument is that vampires are too strong I 100% disagree, but it does tend to feel that way when a human team has poor positioning and aim.

Nuhjeea
28th Oct 2014, 04:43
Sorry, but this would not be good at all. Humans already destroy vampires from range. Vampires really need to be able to hold their own when within melee range. Longer delay would just make good humans stomp vampires even worse than it already is.

-Konf-
28th Oct 2014, 05:06
You will forget about this problem completely once you and your team mates gradually get better at this game and improve aim, situational awareness and positioning.

Balance is a delicate thing, and I think we'll see some fine tuning once we get competitions going, but as the game is now I don't think I met any single experienced player that considers Vampires to be stronger than Humans.

Blastin_Foolz
28th Oct 2014, 16:06
I don't know why but I get so angry when a vampire just walks at you and repeatedly starts jamming there left click until they eventually luckily hit you a few times and you die. I think a good fix for this would to be maybe like a bit longer delay time of the primary swing attack.

I've played against you Sharkmaw many times and I say this with the utmost respect, you need to work on your aim and not get upset in-game. Vampires are designed to be superior to Humans in close quarters, hence their almost complete lack of ranged fire power and rapid mobility to close distances.

After a while, you'll get better at combating Vampires up close and personal than you did when you were still mastering Nosgoth.

PencileyePirate
28th Oct 2014, 21:09
Any vampire that walks directly at your face spamming melee should be an easy kill, there's nothing to fix.

Cristari
28th Oct 2014, 22:06
Oh yay implement this but put a 5 min delay in between human attacks please!

Awesome! :zzZ: