PDA

View Full Version : Bust a Groove

ASS2x-Sin
1st Oct 2012, 03:15
It may be a new name, but I know there is still the Square Soft in you and the Enix in you. SquareEnix fans, I created this thread so you can suggest some classic games from SquareSoft or Enix. Me? What I want to be revived is Bust-A-Groove! Man, I loved that game! And hey dancing games are dying! They've been replaced by Band Games. SquareEnix could be the first to revive dancing games! So what I say is, PLEASE REVIVE BUST-A-GROOVE!!! I miss that classic game :(
More suggestions, SquareEnix Fans?

member_10751449
1st Oct 2012, 22:01
I don't know how many times I have to say this. We need another saga game. Emporer's Saga by GREE does not count at all. It does not match up to Romancing saga Minstrel Song and for this next installment please avoid all that is Unlimited Saga.

eudini_dino22
1st Oct 2012, 23:16
Dear Square Enix:

Please make a complete english translated version of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-O in Playstation Portable Platform.. thanks..

it will be a very big thing for us right guys?

-lightning fan..

vitornavarrete
2nd Oct 2012, 00:25
That's not the exact topic, but I would like to se a remake/remaster/re-release of Before Crisis. May it be on consoles or IOS/Android. People in the west never got the chance to play it. Localizing Type-0 would alos be nice.

As for old games: Chrono Series

Shinra_jz
28th Oct 2014, 01:13
Recently i have been digging through my stash of games, and i found the most nostalgic game in my collection that being Bust-A-Groove 2 its been so long since I've played it, and to my amazement my Play station can still play it! but as I was playing it thoughts started going through my mind, how come no sequel nor remake has been made? I know i cannot be the only fan out there who still remembers this game, or has lasting memories from this game! I have been hoping Square Enix would help Enix's fans in remaking or perhaps thinking about a sequel to this amazing series. :worship:

SquareEnixFan1987
31st Dec 2015, 14:32
I also want Square Enix to bring Bust a groove 1, 2 and Dance Summit 2001 as a bundle on the Playstation 3, Playstation vita and Playstation 4, all the 3 games are in English even Dance Summit 2001. Square Enix can make a good profit out of it and make fans happy.

SquareEnixFan1987
31st Dec 2015, 14:34
It may be a new name, but I know there is still the Square Soft in you and the Enix in you. SquareEnix fans, I created this thread so you can suggest some classic games from SquareSoft or Enix. Me? What I want to be revived is Bust-A-Groove! Man, I loved that game! And hey dancing games are dying! They've been replaced by Band Games. SquareEnix could be the first to revive dancing games! So what I say is, PLEASE REVIVE BUST-A-GROOVE!!!*I miss that classic game :(
More suggestions, SquareEnix Fans?

I also want Square Enix to bring Bust a groove 1, 2 and Dance Summit 2001 as a bundle on the Playstation 3, Playstation vita and Playstation 4, all the 3 games are in English even Dance Summit 2001. Square Enix can make a good profit out of it and make fans happy.

SquareEnixFan1987
31st Dec 2015, 14:40
Bust a Groove has been created by Enix (now Square Enix) Square Enix completely owns the full franchise of Bust a groove, bust a groove 2, Bust a groove 3 Dance Summit 2001. Who is going to buy Bust a groove 2 for 80 dollars if you can buy THE DOWNLOAD it on the PLaystation STORE if square enix will make that option avavailable. I know that Bust a groove franchise have sold over 100.000 cd's